MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

India post has shit the bed for the past few weeks, mine was 20 days from order to door. Supposedly better now, usually it's around 10 for me.
cool I’m placing 3 separate orders from 3 separate vendors because I f’ed up and didn’t order my t4 on time lol so just hoping this will hit my address on time. 20 days is enough time but i’ve had packages from india take 40+ before

cool I’m placing 3 separate orders from 3 separate vendors because I f’ed up and didn’t order my t4 on time lol so just hoping this will hit my address on time. 20 days is enough time but i’ve had packages from india take 40+ before

Generally India is much faster than China, but lately things have been jammed up across vendors.

The logjam seems to have cleared with my PCT24 order and another from elsewhere moving out of India now.

Use Parceltrack, it'll give you much more detail than most other methods of tracking for some reason, even Indiapost, and a fairly accurate ETA based on other packages of that have followed the same route.

I believe he explained why this happened. Indian holiday or he forgot to pay a bribe. It's a few pages back
Yes sir it was due to elections in India . The cargo trucks were getting checked carefully to check cash and weapons . Transport vehicles were waiting in lines at border states to get checked and getting clear and that made domestic transit very slow plus usps and India post both are not updating tracking info properly which also create confusion among customers regarding package movements.

I didnt see anything on the list, but roughly how much is shipping cost these days to the east coast?

It's going to depend on the size and contents of the order. But a typical single box is around $30 in my experience. If you order liquids, for instance, it'll be multiple boxes and a somewhat higher cost.

My last order took quit awhile to get here. This time I ordered on the 20th and today the 29th it cleared US customs so should arrive in several days. The shipping times can vary a lot based on the pack passing through many different hands.

Told the source my package got seized and he stopped communication. Nice!
Can you please email me with your meso username . Free reship is our policy . I only received one Reship request with new address today . I have never denied any customer a Reship in some cases I even send extra in Reship as customer waited too long for their meds .

Last edited:
Back