MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I presume the one on Pct24x7.biz is the most current?

Save yourself the trouble of endless emails and just direct customers to the site.

@MESO-Rx Administrator , Hello sir I did paid my sponsorship fee and it was Confirmed too from your side . as I can see my sponsor tag has been removed without notice and reason given . Please check and let me know sir

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

A little while back the rules on Meso changed, so no more price lists directly in the forum posts, unless it's a Pastebin / Privatebin link.
The old list was cool because while looking at it in my computer I could doubkeclick on the name of the drug it it would take me to an information tab about the drug.. the new list does not do this.

The old list was cool because while looking at it in my computer I could doubkeclick on the name of the drug it it would take me to an information tab about the drug.. the new list does not do this.
I'd also put another column in for UoM (unit of measure) and move the UoM from the item description where it currently is.

I feel the same way, the old list also had the manufacturer listed which was really nice. Now I have to look up the drug trade name to check mfg, rather than PHIZER being right next to it so you know why its 3x the price as a signature or healingpharma product.

Yes
I feel the same way, the old list also had the manufacturer listed which was really nice. Now I have to look up the drug trade name to check mfg, rather than PHIZER being right next to it so you know why its 3x the price as a signature or healingpharma product.
That too!! @PCT24X7.STORE think you can fix this... ?

Yes a step backward, but easy to correct.

Yes

That too!! @PCT24X7.STORE think you can fix this... ?
Sure sir no problem I will get it done by adding the manufacturer name again in list . Only issue is crypto being heavily taxed and regulated In India and there is no crypto payment gateway available here too like in west people can easily integrate a bitcoin pay gateway otherwise I would love to have an E-commerce website in some cases india sucks pretty bad . Coinbase used to provide crypto gateway in India but govt asked them to cancel that service .

Hello everyone,

Incase your package has entered into destination country customs it’s not moved in last 12 days please email me for Reship at below email address as due to high number of packages in transit it’s hard to keep track of all packages movement .

Email. Shop@pct24x7.store

I appreciate the great response to summer sales .

Another successful TD. But, there was a missing item from the pack, first and only issue I've ever had over multiple orders, and it was a small one at that. @PCT24X7.STORE got back to me very fast and made everything right. Appreciate the professional and prompt customer service.

Back