MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

On lot of items I still have better prices than my competitors including 15% off on some items they may have better prices . We barely made 1000-1500$ a month January to last week . Ofcourse there are expenses that I need to take care of like office rent , salaries of staff , bribes to custom officials , packaging material throwing out near expiry meds . If someone don’t believe me I can show them my bank statement of how much I really made with those low prices . I keep my business running with 100% honesty

It's clear from delivery pics here some of your orders are very low value, under $30 in some cases. At a low profit margin that's not paying what your time is worth. I empathize with you. The new prices make perfect sense in those cases.

In order to keep your unbeatable competitive edge against the competition, and encourage people to make larger orders, I hope you'd consider a model of bulk discounts. I know you've mentioned you offer those on request, but that's time consuming for you and customers.

Instead of 15% off for everyone, which does nothing to motivate large orders, perhaps you could offer 5% off 20 strips of the same item, 10% off 30 strips...etc or something similar. So the profit is reduced per strip but the volume makes up for it, and you don't need to be troubled with a $20 order for 20 different items and virtually no profit. "Samplers" of just a strip or 2 should pay a premium.

I enjoy working with you and appreciate the efforts you're putting in. You could easily dominate this niche and start getting much larger, more profitable orders with the correct incentives.
Sure sir I will definitely make a slab of discount as per order value today . Bigger order bigger discounts while making adequate profit not higher not lower just worthy amount :-) ,

I appreciate your understanding and suggestions.

Darn, just my luck. Might have to double down on the stock lol

Prices up 50-60% as of last night.

So your discounted order will only be 35%-45% more expensive than the one that just arrived. Better hurry, lol.

He's working on quantity discounts, may want to wait for that and see if it's a better deal.

Totally normal in SE Asia and small amounts of money cuts through a lot of red tape.
Customs officials charge a very huge amount for letting the packages go through because as per rules attaching the copy of prescription of buyer is mandatory which 99% customers can’t provide . And once you skip their payment part or delay it they just flag the export licence and destroy the every single package going out of India .

I also offer 2 reships incase of seizure to USA / UK / Australian customers . I always make sure that every single tablet I export is legit and not coming through fake medicine mafia here . Since most suppliers buy things without tax invoices to save 28% tax which I avoid as after paying 28% tax I have peace of mind that whatever I have is 100% from real manufacturer .

Hello everyone,

As @Ghoul suggested here is the discount breakup for orders

Below is discount slab .
1$ - 200$ - 15% off
201$ - 300$ - 17% off
300$ - 400$ - 20% off
400$ Above - 23% off

Enjoy the best deals authentic medications till 19 June .

Email : Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Hello everyone,

As @Ghoul suggested here is the discount breakup for orders

Below is discount slab .
1$ - 200$ - 15% off
201$ - 300$ - 17% off
300$ - 400$ - 20% off
400$ Above - 23% off

Enjoy the best deals authentic medications till 19 June .

Email : Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Your willingness to listen to your customers makes me confident you will remain the best source for India pharma.

Well done.

After this sale I would still like to see a structure where buying bulk of the *same item* (20 strips, 50 strips etc) earns a discount for that item. It takes no more time or effort for the pharmacist to take 50 strips off the shelf than 1, and will give customers a reason to buy more than they would otherwise.

For example, if 10 strips is 10% off, I'm much more likely to buy 10 than 1. If I was going to buy 10 strips, but 50 is 30% off, I'm very likely to buy 50 just to get the better deal and share with friends.

Your willingness to listen to your customers makes me confident you will remain the best source for India pharma.

Well done.

After this sale I would still like to see a structure where buying bulk of the *same item* (20 strips, 50 strips etc) earns a discount for that item. It takes no more time or effort for the pharmacist to take 50 strips off the shelf than 1, and will give customers a reason to buy more than they would otherwise.

For example, if 10 strips is 10% off, I'm much more likely to buy 10 than 1. If I was going to buy 10 strips, but 50 is 30% off, I'm very likely to buy 50 just to get the better deal and share with friends.
Sure sir once the summer sale is over will be doing that too :-) , appreciate your suggestions and inputs .

On lot of items I still have better prices than my competitors including 15% off on some items they may have better prices . We barely made 1000-1500$ a month January to last week . Ofcourse there are expenses that I need to take care of like office rent , salaries of staff , bribes to custom officials , packaging material throwing out near expiry meds . If someone don’t believe me I can show them my bank statement of how much I really made with those low prices . I keep my business running with 100% honesty
Mate stop explaining yourself to these muppets, also if you are doing all that for a measly 1500 a month I’d up your prices again, stop self deprecating yourself.

Mate stop explaining yourself to these muppets, also if you are doing all that for a measly 1500 a month I’d up your prices again, stop self deprecating yourself.

What a bootlicker you are.

Labs here compete on delivery and quality of gear they produce. Customer feedback is the pressure that ensures that. The slackers either take the criticism as an opportunity to improve or burn in favor of competitors.

India Pharma competes on delivery and price. They produce nothing, they all sell the same product.

Following your stupid "raise prices more!" advice may retain your business but silently lose that of a 1000 others.

A solid reputation of having the best overall prices is the only thing that sets PCT24x7 apart.

As I made clear, the answer to low profit tiny orders, most likely from wankers like you, is to leave the current extreme price rise in place for those, but put incentives in place for making large orders. Not by dollar amount, but by volume of single items. It takes far more effort to put together 10 single strips of different products than 50 of one.

Back