MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Hello , can you please send the email again with mentioning your meso username . I did checked my spam box but the nothing there . Maybe I didn’t received due to server issues .

Shop@pct24x7.store
ive also sent you an Email 2 days ago and havent received an answer but ive downloaded the list on your website.
Can you answer my question regarding EU forwarding service?
If it is implemented i will place a bigger order

Just refreshed my spam box and saw few mails there including yours sir just replied to your email .
ive also sent you an Email 2 days ago and havent received an answer but ive downloaded the list on your website.

Also was asking about the eu forwarding service.
Unfortunately orderds from india, barely pass eu customs, so it would be really nice to be able to order, even if i have to pay extra for the special service.

Also was asking about the eu forwarding service.
Unfortunately orderds from india, barely pass eu customs, so it would be really nice to be able to order, even if i have to pay extra for the special service.
he told me the guy is currently in hospital but he will anounce it soon.
Ive already sent him my list which is quite big :P

I am disappointed to see prices have been raised, in many cases by more than 50%.

Coupled with higher shipping rates than competitors, the value proposition has dropped significantly. In some cases it now makes more sense to purchase from others.

This at a time when the US Dollar has gained even higher value vs the Rupee.

To discourage low value, low profit orders, a model of discounts based on order totals would make sense, knowing cost to acquire meds has not risen by anything approaching the price increase.

IE: $100 10% off, $200 20% off, $300 30% off and free shipping etc.

Last edited:
I am disappointed to see prices have been raised, in many cases by more than 50%. Coupled with higher shipping rates than competitors, the value proposition has dropped significantly.

Stop complaining, his prices are still well priced and you have to factor in customer service.

Stop complaining, his prices are still well priced and you have to factor in customer service.

Don't tell me to "stop complaining" about 50%+ increases on products, making many more expensive than competitors. This purpose of this board is to hold vendors accountable, for our benefit and theirs.

Just because you like the taste of fecal matter doesn't mean the rest of us must share your appetite.

Don't tell me to "stop complaining" about 50%+ increases on products, making many more expensive than competitors. This purpose of this board is to hold vendors accountable, for our benefit and theirs.

Just because you like the taste of fecal matter doesn't mean the rest of us must share your appetite.
Then go shop with the competetion rather than sit in this thread and whine about it. It’s not holding them accountable, it’s trying to complain your way to cheaper prices

Then go shop with the competetion rather than sit in this thread and whine about it. It’s not holding them accountable, it’s trying to complain your way to cheaper prices

What made this vendor exceptional was his prices, not his primitive website, mediocre email response and shipping times. Those were perfectly acceptable when his prices were the best. They no longer are.

I've sent many customers to PCT24, have you? Don't lecture me.

This feedback is something he needs to hear, before he raises prices another 50% and wonders where his customers went.

Their prices have nothing to do with accountability. Their products do. Stan can sell test for 30 a vial while axle can sell it for 40. That has nothing to do with harm reduction or accountability.

Pct24x7 takes great steps to ensure all his products offered are legitimate and the lowest he can offer them.

You are free to use Indiamart and get bunk product or ripped off 3/4 of the time. Or you can pay for a quality product which a large percentage have been tested by janoshik and be guaranteed to receive it too.

Put a sock in it sinbad no one wants to hear your dribble Drabble, go to the customer help desk at Walmart and put a complaint in Karen.

Put a sock in it sinbad no one wants to hear your dribble Drabble, go to the customer help desk at Walmart and put a complaint in Karen.

Use all your power to "shut me up" then you impotent boot licker.

These increases were brought to my attention by two people I just sent to PCT24 with large shopping lists. How much business have you sent his way?

10%, even 20% price increases are digestible. 50%-60%? That's ridiculous and counterproductive. You can take a list of products with yesterday's pricing to any of a dozen pharma sellers on Indiamart and they'll happily fill it at those prices.

I want PCT24 to succeed, he spent the last year and a half building success based on unbeatable prices, and he's going down the wrong path. I'm sure this move is based on tiny orders being more trouble than they're worth at low margin prices.

The balance lies in reserving the sharp prices for large orders via discounts, not making everyone pay 50% more than they did last week.

Listening to shills like you is how businesses fail.

I am disappointed to see prices have been raised, in many cases by more than 50%.

Coupled with higher shipping rates than competitors, the value proposition has dropped significantly. In some cases it now makes more sense to purchase from others.

To discourage low value, low profit orders, a model of discounts based on order totals would make sense, knowing cost to acquire meds has not risen by anything approaching the price increase.

IE: $100 10% off, $200 20% off, $300 30% off and free shipping etc.
Hello sir ,
Please allow me to explain the situation with pricing , all the price change increase or drop gets maintained by my pharmacist . My primary business is providing meds to private clinics and hospitals in neighbouring state . I asked my pharmacist to prepare a catalogue with best prices possible we can give to customers .

The list my pharmacist prepared had lot of price mistakes don’t know what wrong formula she applied to Microsoft excel and we shipped the orders at those prices January to last week . When we filed tax return I checked the balance sheet the profit was barely existent . It took me whole weekend to check current prices of each med and preparing the sheet again .

Now if we talk about prices of competition it’s not a secret that they dropped their prices to a low level where they were making losses just to make sure that PCT24X7 gets closed so they can create monopoly and charge more that I do .

My job is to provide authentic meds at prices where I can make some money too . Yeah indiamart is cheaper but pharmaceutical mafia push the fake meds , repackaged/rebranded meds over there . Recently a teenager lost his life in USA just because of fake termin from indiamart .

Hello sir ,
Please allow me to explain the situation with pricing , all the price change increase or drop gets maintained by my pharmacist . My primary business is providing meds to private clinics and hospitals in neighbouring state . I asked my pharmacist to prepare a catalogue with best prices possible we can give to customers .

The list my pharmacist prepared had lot of price mistakes don’t know what wrong formula she applied to Microsoft excel and we shipped the orders at those prices January to last week . When we filed tax return I checked the balance sheet the profit was barely existent . It took me whole weekend to check current prices of each med and preparing the sheet again .

Now if we talk about prices of competition it’s not a secret that they dropped their prices to a low level where they were making losses just to make sure that PCT24X7 gets closed so they can create monopoly and charge more that I do .

My job is to provide authentic meds at prices where I can make some money too . Yeah indiamart is cheaper but pharmaceutical mafia push the fake meds , repackaged/rebranded meds over there . Recently a teenager lost his life in USA just because of fake termin from indiamart .

It's clear from delivery pics here some of your orders are very low value, under $30 in some cases. At a low profit margin that's not paying what your time is worth. I empathize with you. The new prices make perfect sense in those cases.

In order to keep your unbeatable competitive edge against the competition, and encourage people to make larger orders, I hope you'd consider a model of bulk discounts. I know you've mentioned you offer those on request, but that's time consuming for you and customers.

Instead of 15% off for everyone, which does nothing to motivate large orders, perhaps you could offer 5% off 20 strips of the same item, 10% off 30 strips...etc or something similar. So the profit is reduced per strip but the volume makes up for it, and you don't need to be troubled with a $20 order for 20 different items and virtually no profit. "Samplers" of just a strip or 2 should pay a premium.

I enjoy working with you and appreciate the efforts you're putting in. You could easily dominate this niche and start getting much larger, more profitable orders with the correct incentives.

Back