MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

It's not unheard of for vendors send samples off for testing. He even mentioned some were sent off for testing, I was just following up.

Not an unreasonable question. Just considering what must be very low markups vs Billy Joe Bon who makes $25 on every vial of testosterone and the pharmacists sneaking product out of the back door of his first world pharmacy at 50% + markups, a $200 test would take a LOT of Indian pharma orders to pay for.

Also, there are pharma products, there's really much less at risk than unlabeled vials from China.

Received tracking a couple of days after payment already moving through system. Unbeatable prices easy to work with and good communication. Very pleased thus far.

I sent an email 2 days ago and have yet to receive a reply. How quick is the turnaround normally?
Hello sir , hope you haven’t sent to our old email as it’s not in use . Below is our new email which is in use currently

Shop@pct24x7.store

Please mention your meso username in email so I can know that’s your email .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Hello sir , hope you haven’t sent to our old email as it’s not in use . Below is our new email which is in use currently

Shop@pct24x7.store

Please mention your meso username in email so I can know that’s your email .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Thanks. I did use the correct email and got a response earlier.

Hopefully you're able to start shipping to EU sooner rather than later :)

Thanks. I did use the correct email and got a response earlier.

Hopefully you're able to start shipping to EU sooner rather than later :)
I might be using a forwarding service to eu don’t know if eu customers will agree to pay that 50$ extra surcharge though . As paying 50$ surcharge + 25$ shipping cost will be too much for any customer to bear for small orders .

I might be using a forwarding service to eu don’t know if eu customers will agree to pay that 50$ extra surcharge though . As paying 50$ surcharge + 25$ shipping cost will be too much for any customer to bear for small orders .
well if the option is available many will buy everythingthey need in a single order

Just do it. Put the option on the table and let customers decide. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

hope the customers recently placed orders with us in last 48 hours experienced the change in speed of processing orders and providing tracking :) , we will try our best to dispatch the package within 36 hours from pharmacy once payment is received. However order with special requested products may take longer as we acquire them from different states though .

PCT24X7 is grateful to its superb customers for continuous support .
For catalogue/ queries/ orders feel free to contact us at below email .
Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

is this already implemented and can be used?
i would use it. Eu customers could order for several months to avoid that the order is "too small" :)

is this already implemented and can be used?
i would use it. Eu customers could order for several months to avoid that the order is "too small" :)

I laughed when he said he thought not too many would be willing to pay for that service. He'll have to hire another person just to handle all the EU business.

I laughed when he said he thought not too many would be willing to pay for that service. He'll have to hire another person just to handle all the EU business.
ive already made a huge list of stuff i would like to order.
just waiting for his confirmation

Made a large order of AIs, Telmisartan, serms, and Albuterol last week. Expecting it to touch down sometime soon. This is my 4th order with this supplier and can't complain at all. Competitive prices and speedy response time.

Back