MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I certainly appreciate the wisdom, has this happened to you with a shipment from India, or general advice? It definately makes the shipping charge significantly more so the temptation is to pack the box with more.
The only package i had an issue with was one with shampoo. I also had moda in there. But i believe the weight of the package made them more incline to open it, thus finding the moda and got seized.

Thus i now order heavy items like shampoos seperate from other items.

Hello everyone,

Recently lot of customers have experienced issues with trackings not updating or delays in tracking updates , it was all happening because of elections going on in India and security checks between states made the cargo movement too slow in domestic transit as the packages travels 800-900 km within India before leaving country .

We have taken our measures to make things fast now and from next 2-3 days things will be faster and smoother again .

Thanks & Regards
PCT24X7

Email : Shop@pct24x7.store

Hey just needed suggestions on tracking apps is Parcelsapp better than 17track ? I tracked same tracking number in both apps and I can say parcelsapp showing backened updates too which 17track doesn’t show

Let me know as the number of packages need to be tracked on daily basis are getting huge and I Think I need a better and faster app .

Hey just needed suggestions on tracking apps is Parcelsapp better than 17track ? I tracked same tracking number in both apps and I can say parcelsapp showing backened updates too which 17track doesn’t show

Let me know as the number of packages need to be tracked on daily basis are getting huge and I Think I need a better and faster app .

Parcelsapp shows more detail and I love the "estimated delivery based on 250 other parcels" that took the same route. But 17track is much easier to track multiple packages at one time, and shows every try ing you really need to know anyway.

I would use 17track and only check parcelsapp if there was a problem or you need an estimated date of arrival.

we have seen issues regarding low purity HCG shipped from india currently we are sending out 5-6 HCG samples from different manufacturers to janoshik to solve the issue.

What's the latest on HCG testing? We've seen promising results for Eutrig from another vendor. It'd be great to have some confirmation.

What's the latest on HCG testing? We've seen promising results for Eutrig from another vendor. It'd be great to have some confirmation.
We did planned hcg testing but lot of incidents plus financial limits kept us holding back as my profit margin now is not significant and I was the one who shared about the new hcg with competition and lot of other guys as I did my lot of reasearch why hcg was coming back bad in testing and I was right about it , however the new hcg is also available with us too at good prices . There is new hcg brand coming out of India next month

This isn't a lab, it's a vender offering very low cost pharma grade products, not UGL.

I'd rather prices stay the same and if the customer has doubts in these name brand, pharma company produced meds they should take testing upon themselves.

For Catalouge / Queries please contact us at below Email , From now on tracking number will be provided to Every customer within 24-48 hours ( Saturday & Sunday excluded )

Special discounts on bulk deals for Resellers & wholesale buyers .

Email - shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Last edited:
This isn't a lab, it's a vender offering very low cost pharma grade products, not UGL.

I'd rather prices stay the same and if the customer has doubts in these name brand, pharma company produced meds they should take testing upon themselves.

It's not unheard of for vendors send samples off for testing. He even mentioned some were sent off for testing, I was just following up.

We did planned hcg testing but lot of incidents plus financial limits kept us holding back as my profit margin now is not significant and I was the one who shared about the new hcg with competition and lot of other guys as I did my lot of reasearch why hcg was coming back bad in testing and I was right about it , however the new hcg is also available with us too at good prices . There is new hcg brand coming out of India next month

Totally understandable on the financial limitations. Thanks for the update & your research efforts.

Back