MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I've tried their Eszopiclone a few times over the last week and it works well. I get better sleep than without it, that's for sure. Next order I'm going to try the regular Zopiclone and see if it works any better. Always looking for what works the most optimally for me.

Anyone have a brand preference for their Exemestane?
Xmalon?

I've tried their Eszopiclone a few times over the last week and it works well. I get better sleep than without it, that's for sure. Next order I'm going to try the regular Zopiclone and see if it works any better. Always looking for what works the most optimally for me.

Xmalon?

So cheap buy a strip of each brand before committing to a larger quantity.

Xmalon?
I've been using the xmalon 25s for a while now. I take 1/4 pill a day on my test blast, no issues. I prefer the tabs vs liquid

Xmalon?
That's the brand I use and it works well for me

Xmalon?
Xmalon is a good brand tested by janoshik in past by my customer and Exesin 25 mg is also very good I got it tested by janoshik it was spot on too when xmalon was out of production for almost a month last year

So cheap buy a strip of each brand before committing to a larger quantity.

That's the brand I use and it works well for me

Absolutely not judging but all these sleep drugs crap out pretty quickly. Use them to get through a rough patch and maybe they become part of your sleep hygiene placebo ritual.

Ya gotta sleep and if popping some tabs helps the ritual, go for it. Hopefully they're just placebo and no other negative effects.

Absolutely not judging but all these sleep drugs crap out pretty quickly. Use them to get through a rough patch and maybe they become part of your sleep hygiene placebo ritual.

Ya gotta sleep and if popping some tabs helps the ritual, go for it. Hopefully they're just placebo and no other negative effects.
They're effective, a more recent generation vs the older ones that were really bad, less addictive and less tolerance. However, there is a limit of 6 weeks of daily use. ODs are almost unheard of, you'd have to consume a lot of pills.

I can't speak for anyone else, I use them sparingly, never more than 2 days in a row. Sometimes a child dose (3.5mg) is enough.

They're effective, a more recent generation vs the older ones that were really bad, less addictive and less tolerance. However, there is a limit of 6 weeks of daily use. ODs are almost unheard of, you'd have to consume a lot of pills.

I can't speak for anyone else, I use them sparingly, never more than 2 days in a row. Sometimes a child dose (3.5mg) is enough.
Same here. I can tell if its going to be a shit night sleep 5-10 minutes after laying down. I'll take a Eszopiclone maybe 1-3 times per week and that's it. Got some regular Zopiclone coming as well, so I can switch it up a bit so my body doesn't get too used to 1 compound. No proof of this, but it makes sense logically.

Zopiclone is a mixture of isomers, including eszopiclone which is the most effective one. You’re not going to avoid tolerance like that.

Just order the shampoos seperately. They seems to cause a heavy package which gets searched easier.

I certainly appreciate the wisdom, has this happened to you with a shipment from India, or general advice? It definately makes the shipping charge significantly more so the temptation is to pack the box with more.

Back