MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Mate stop explaining yourself to these muppets, also if you are doing all that for a measly 1500 a month I’d up your prices again, stop self deprecating yourself.
If u feel that way why don't you just send the guy a Christmas card with a little bonus.. its just stupid to tell a source to raise his prices. Thats hoggie hogging on a whole new level. SMH

If u feel that way why don't you just send the guy a Christmas card with a little bonus.. its just stupid to tell a source to raise his prices. Thats hoggie hogging on a whole new level. SMH

And that retarded advice is bad for the vendor too! All he's got to compete on is pricing.

AND c

Communication is basically what won me over with this source!
Thank you for choosing us as your shop sir , on some items I may have little higher prices though but on regular items like AI , SERMS , moda , sex enhances , hcg , are still lowest than others plus extra discounts too .

Thank you for choosing us as your shop sir , on some items I may have little higher prices though but on regular items like AI , SERMS , moda , sex enhances , hcg , are still lowest than others plus extra discounts too .
Your straight big dawg! I'm not gonna jump ship over a few bucks... I'm just not going to beg u to raise your prices even higher like numbnuts did.. I've made several orders with you and pleased everytime.. keep up the hardwork!!

@PCT24X7.STORE i had a package go to wrong city , can you tell me any information about when i might get this package its been close to 22 days now ( due to delay for holiday) i am just trying to get ANY kind of communication with you ? Are you also under the handle @PCTZone also?

@PCT24X7.STORE i had a package go to wrong city , can you tell me any information about when i might get this package its been close to 22 days now ( due to delay for holiday) i am just trying to get ANY kind of communication with you ? Are you also under the handle @PCTZone also?
Hello sir , I’m definitely not associated with other vendor in any manner . I also emailed you regarding your package that it’s entirely usps fault that they sorted the package wrong and sent to wrong place now they automatically redirected it to right post office and will deliver it to the address. It’s not a new thing I have seen so many cases where usps sent the package to wrong places then redirect them .

Hello sir , I’m definitely not associated with other vendor in any manner . I also emailed you regarding your package that it’s entirely usps fault that they sorted the package wrong and sent to wrong place now they automatically redirected it to right post office and will deliver it to the address. It’s not a new thing I have seen so many cases where usps sent the package to wrong places then redirect them .
Thank you for the clarification

I even sent the reply to your email yesterday regarding same issue as soon I got your email . hope my email didn’t ended up in your spam box ,
I was just confused on to where i was sending my messages , that "Pctzone" is a joke trying to closely mimic your handle on this forum now i know the correct info thanks @PCT24X7.STORE for info

IMG_5111.jpegIMG_5110.jpegI thought I should share and let people know that what happens when they chase a cheaper source from indiamart as western people don’t have any idea what exactly happens here in India

Even wondered what happens when thousands of strips of wholesalers , clinics , hospitals get expired ?? The pharmaceutical mafia collects them at dirt price and simply repack them or remove the previous dates and print a new one or just manufacture items that have high demand

where the repacked stuff goes ? It’s get distributed by hundreds of indiamart pharmacy to USA , UK , Australia etc as even if someone dies consuming it who’s gonna come to India to file case against that pharmacy ?

Fake pharmaceutical products are million dollar industry but just to save some $ people put their health at stake . In the end it’s entirely customers choice where he/she wants to buy from but I would say don’t take risk with you health just to save few bucks .

View attachment 284395View attachment 284396I thought I should share and let people know that what happens when they chase a cheaper source from indiamart as western people don’t have any idea what exactly happens here in India

Even wondered what happens when thousands of strips of wholesalers , clinics , hospitals get expired ?? The pharmaceutical mafia collects them at dirt price and simply repack them or remove the previous dates and print a new one or just manufacture items that have high demand

where the repacked stuff goes ? It’s get distributed by hundreds of indiamart pharmacy to USA , UK , Australia etc as even if someone dies consuming it who’s gonna come to India to file case against that pharmacy ?

Fake pharmaceutical products are million dollar industry but just to save some $ people put their health at stake . In the end it’s entirely customers choice where he/she wants to buy from but I would say don’t take risk with you health just to save few bucks .

I respect you enough to recommend you, and continue to others, but the fact you previously sold many medications at lower prices demonstrates that does not automatically equal counterfeit.

I doubt it's worth the trouble to counterfeit or repackage 10 Accufine gelcaps that sell for $0.64. The new price of $1.40 doesn't do anything to reassure legitimacy.

I use that as an example because a friend I directed to your site looked elsewhere after seeing the new prices and was able to find a better deal for the 1200 caps. he needed for treatment, unfortunately. I assume he'll use them in the future. This is lost business you would normally never be aware of.

Just focus on a rational and generous discount structure that encourages buying larger quantities.

It only takes a few seconds to grab 10 or 100 strips of the same item from the shelf vs 20 minutes assembling a tiny order of many different single items.

Last edited:
Yes sir I’m making a discount slab for like 1-10 strips , 10-20 strips but there are certain items on which I have only 10-20% markup only and if I provide the quantity discount at each item I would be paying out of my pocket but I will surely make some way for my customers :-) ,
I respect you enough to recommend you, and continue to others, but the fact you previously sold many medications at much lower prices does not mean lower prices equal counterfeit.

I doubt it's worth the trouble to counterfeit or repackage 10 Accufine gelcaps that sell for $0.64. The new price of $1.40 doesn't do anything to reassure legitimacy.

I use that as an example because a friend I directed to your site looked elsewhere after seeing the new prices and was able to find a better deal, unfortunately. I assume he'll use them in the future. This is lost business you would normally never be aware of.

Just focus on a rational and generous discount structure that encourages buying larger quantities.

It only takes a few seconds to grab 10 or 100 strips of the same item from the shelf vs 20 minutes assembling a tiny order of many different single items.

Well after a longer than usual delivery time my package arrived today after being sent to wrong city, but its here packed right and im satisfied with outcome,,,,,

Yes sir I’m making a discount slab for like 1-10 strips , 10-20 strips but there are certain items on which I have only 10-20% markup only and if I provide the quantity discount at each item I would be paying out of my pocket but I will surely make some way for my customers :-) ,

Perhaps on your best selling 25 or 50 products show prices for 1,10,30,50 strips.

Work on the other product proving as time allows or as requested.

Priced individually you can take your costs into account for each one separately.

10 should be a modest discount of course, and the *difference* in discount should be larger between 30 and 50 than 10 to 30.

This will be effective to convince most buyers to purchase at least 10, and make 50 very tempting.

For instance.

Strips

1 x $2.00 ea
10x $1.80 ea
30x $1.65 ea
50x $1.35 ea

Last edited:
View attachment 284395View attachment 284396I thought I should share and let people know that what happens when they chase a cheaper source from indiamart as western people don’t have any idea what exactly happens here in India

holy shit

holy shit

Don't panic, these scams aren't aimed at retail customers, but large high profit deals.

There are problems with India Pharma, but I think they're way overblown. 85% of generics sold in the US come from India. I think the FDA looks for any excuse to trash their reputation to protect domestic manufacturer's profits.

Back