MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

It's been a while since I've ordered from here but maybe someone can help a brother out. After payment is sent is there a confirmation email or am I just waiting for tracking?

It's been a while since I've ordered from here but maybe someone can help a brother out. After payment is sent is there a confirmation email or am I just waiting for tracking?
Every order I have received payment instructions made payment and then about 2-3 days later max he sends me tracking info. I am sure that if you ask for payment confirmation he would send it. I wouldn't be too worried with this vendor just wait for the tracking.

Every order I have received payment instructions made payment and then about 2-3 days later max he sends me tracking info. I am sure that if you ask for payment confirmation he would send it. I wouldn't be too worried with this vendor just wait for the tracking.
Right on, thanks. I'll just wait for tracking, this guy was always pretty solid.

Can you please email me with your meso username . Free reship is our policy . I only received one Reship request with new address today . I have never denied any customer a Reship in some cases I even send extra in Reship as customer waited too long for their meds .
Just posting an update. Got in touch with the vendor again and we agreed not to reship because it would likely get seized again so I got a refund instead. All good. Looking forward to the EU forwarding service.

Success...
International to USA
Paid beginning of May took 25 days
The tracking looks like it took them 7 days to take it to their India shipping. Then it sat for a while.
Package was intact. Everything looks good. Now I just have to do inventory check....
Thank you

Last edited:
placed an order on the 15th last month. Order was bro0ke into 2 ships. Package 1 arrived today so 18-19 days. other pack is about 5 days out so shipping i reckon is 18-25 days ATM to US. Seems like international shipping is slow almost everywhere right now as i have about 6 im waiting on.. sometimes its like watching paint dry. Im happy with @PCT24X7.STORE and his service as usual.

Back