MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I also have the Lunesta (Eszopiclone). I will provide my feedback on that probably next week if anyone's interested.

I know zopiclone and Eszopiclone are basically the same drug but on a sleeping forum I'm a member of, It had much better ratings than zopiclone.

After I ordered it, I wondered if maybe it had better ratings due to availability because zopiclone is not prescribed in the USA. But Eszopiclone is. But I figured I'd still try Eszopiclone anyways.
Any chance on link to the forum, I would like to read up on some of the reviews between the Z meds. I'm prescribed lunesta and take when needed

I also have the Lunesta (Eszopiclone). I will provide my feedback on that probably next week if anyone's interested.

I know zopiclone and Eszopiclone are basically the same drug but on a sleeping forum I'm a member of, It had much better ratings than zopiclone.

After I ordered it, I wondered if maybe it had better ratings due to availability because zopiclone is not prescribed in the USA. But Eszopiclone is. But I figured I'd still try Eszopiclone anyways.

Good old Erowid has a lot of reviews on both. Neither considered to have much "recreational" potential, a good thing imo.

Zopiclone feels very "natural", but I try to use them sparingly because I feel a little dumber the day after, and tolerance builds so quickly. If I keep it to once a week or less, 3.75mg (half a standard 7.5 tab) works well for me. They sell ZopMini that are 3.75's, but you have to request it.

Anyone have experience with the oral minox? Wondering if these are tabs or capsules? Maybe cut them in 4's, don't really want to experience the tachycardia sides.

Breathe Logan Paul GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Anyone have experience with the oral minox? Wondering if these are tabs or capsules? Maybe cut them in 4's, don't really want to experience the tachycardia sides.

Breathe Logan Paul GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Pharmaceutical minox are always tablets. Elevated heart rate, when it happens, usually goes away after a few weeks of a stable dose.