MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I also have the Lunesta (Eszopiclone). I will provide my feedback on that probably next week if anyone's interested.

I know zopiclone and Eszopiclone are basically the same drug but on a sleeping forum I'm a member of, It had much better ratings than zopiclone.

After I ordered it, I wondered if maybe it had better ratings due to availability because zopiclone is not prescribed in the USA. But Eszopiclone is. But I figured I'd still try Eszopiclone anyways.
Any chance on link to the forum, I would like to read up on some of the reviews between the Z meds. I'm prescribed lunesta and take when needed

I also have the Lunesta (Eszopiclone). I will provide my feedback on that probably next week if anyone's interested.

I know zopiclone and Eszopiclone are basically the same drug but on a sleeping forum I'm a member of, It had much better ratings than zopiclone.

After I ordered it, I wondered if maybe it had better ratings due to availability because zopiclone is not prescribed in the USA. But Eszopiclone is. But I figured I'd still try Eszopiclone anyways.

Good old Erowid has a lot of reviews on both. Neither considered to have much "recreational" potential, a good thing imo.

Zopiclone feels very "natural", but I try to use them sparingly because I feel a little dumber the day after, and tolerance builds so quickly. If I keep it to once a week or less, 3.75mg (half a standard 7.5 tab) works well for me. They sell ZopMini that are 3.75's, but you have to request it.