Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It's essentially just a very limited time sale. You must place your order and pay within a certain timeframe. Certain assurances are made regarding quantity and quality. Several random recipients can send samples in for analysis which QSC will pay for to ensure delivery as promised. If below standard, orders will be replaced.

Typically an exceptional bargain.
Spot on! Just hoping most of the GBs are US Domestic lol

It's essentially just a very limited time sale. You must place your order and pay within a certain timeframe. Certain assurances are made regarding quantity and quality. Several random recipients can send samples in for analysis which QSC will pay for to ensure delivery as promised. If below standard, orders will be replaced.

Typically an exceptional bargain.
I'd like to get in on this group buy. Can I be invited

Anyone have any experience with the Trest E raws? Anyone had any tested? or have any issues filtering - think there was one experience already with difficulty filtering. Trying to decide before purchasing

This is absurd^^^
Without giving anymore details about shipping and identification techniques I will say that what is in and or on the package should coincide with pack information sent to you through messaging. Look at your messages then look at your pack and find the similarities. I've never had an issue with identification, intl or dom.
Well she sent me the tracking number and that tracking number showed when the package was delivered. Jessica said that tracking number is way to verify it. Well I already thought of it but the missing identification number was just making me paranoid. And I mistakenly told her that the two kits were pink caps which were not. I have two kits of grey caps and one pink cap. She said yeah the two pink ones are GH. Wtf?! I ordered two GH kits and one BPC kit. So the one kit with pink caps should be BPC. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

Wtf on domestic that’s insane what did they tell you was the reason?? This kind of makes me nervous to order a bunch of kits domestic now thinking it’s better than international and that it will come in a decent time frame. I was just about to buy some without a GB but what’s the point if you have to wait over a month for domestic and still have no product.
I'll let you know how it turns out

Whats the ETA on recieving tracking numbers internationally?
I've been waiting a week since confirmation
My latest group buy of 50mg tirz came internationally but I didnt reveive any tracking. I wouldnt stress myself, it came within 2,5 weeks from China to Europe.

Received Test C and Primo E from the US warehouse. In the past, Primo has always been a big crystal like structure. This pack looks really fine and powdery, with a slight shine. I compared it to anavar and the anavar is more crystally.

Is this how the primo should look from QSC, or should it be the large fish type scales?

The look is very similar to anavar, but more powdery.

Received Test C and Primo E from the US warehouse. In the past, Primo has always been a big crystal like structure. This pack looks really fine and powdery, with a slight shine. I compared it to anavar and the anavar is more crystally.

Is this how the primo should look from QSC, or should it be the large fish type scales?

Make a batch. Send sample off to Jano, that'll confirm what the raw is and the quality of your brew in one step, with one test fee.

Another weak willed Ivy league educated self made millionaire turns to "fatty shot" instead of doing thing the correct way, ie, "self control" and lots of steroids:

PS: Patient referred to in this article is an acquaintance of mine. After a conversation HE brought up Tirz to his doctor to address his alcohol use, and she insisted on Naltrexone, finally agreeing to prescribe Zepbound if he'd take a small dose of Naltrexone. He came off the Naltrexone quickly and attributes his lack of desire for alcohol to the Tirz, which is in the process of being FDA approved to treat alcoholism.

Further evidence of how important it is to be the primary driver in your medical care, not leaving things entirely in the hands of doctors.

Last edited:

You can test melting point . Anavar 32-39. Marino enanthate 70-75 .