MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

If they do have a tracking device in the package I need to flee the country.

LOL, if you have no controlled meds you have ZERO to worry about. If you do, you have almost ZERO to worry about.

They've got their hands full with fentanyl, coke, and machine gun parts in packages as it is to bother with your dick meds and sleeping pills.

If they do have a tracking device in the package I need to flee the country.
Maybe flee into the woods and live in a shack for 6 months before fleeing the country. To be safe, file down your finger tips to make sure they can’t finger print you. Burn all your clothes.

Smash all electronic devices incase they attempt to triangulate your position. Anyone wearing a uniform is an agent who is after you. If you seen the matrix, you know anyone can be an agent smith.

Any city that has authorities going after roids must have no real crime happening. Don’t sweat it. Half of the cops I see plus SWAT look juiced the F up themselves. Haha

Maybe flee into the woods and live in a shack for 6 months before fleeing the country. To be safe, file down your finger tips to make sure they can’t finger print you. Burn all your clothes.

Smash all electronic devices incase they attempt to triangulate your position. Anyone wearing a uniform is an agent who is after you. If you seen the matrix, you know anyone can be an agent smith.

Any city that has authorities going after roids must have no real crime happening. Don’t sweat it. Half of the cops I see plus SWAT look juiced the F up themselves. Haha
Yeah now it says it was left in my mailbox. Damn, I thought I was on the way to getting 3 hots and a cot.