MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

If they do have a tracking device in the package I need to flee the country.

LOL, if you have no controlled meds you have ZERO to worry about. If you do, you have almost ZERO to worry about.

They've got their hands full with fentanyl, coke, and machine gun parts in packages as it is to bother with your dick meds and sleeping pills.

If they do have a tracking device in the package I need to flee the country.
Maybe flee into the woods and live in a shack for 6 months before fleeing the country. To be safe, file down your finger tips to make sure they can’t finger print you. Burn all your clothes.

Smash all electronic devices incase they attempt to triangulate your position. Anyone wearing a uniform is an agent who is after you. If you seen the matrix, you know anyone can be an agent smith.

Any city that has authorities going after roids must have no real crime happening. Don’t sweat it. Half of the cops I see plus SWAT look juiced the F up themselves. Haha

Maybe flee into the woods and live in a shack for 6 months before fleeing the country. To be safe, file down your finger tips to make sure they can’t finger print you. Burn all your clothes.

Smash all electronic devices incase they attempt to triangulate your position. Anyone wearing a uniform is an agent who is after you. If you seen the matrix, you know anyone can be an agent smith.

Any city that has authorities going after roids must have no real crime happening. Don’t sweat it. Half of the cops I see plus SWAT look juiced the F up themselves. Haha
Yeah now it says it was left in my mailbox. Damn, I thought I was on the way to getting 3 hots and a cot.

Just Tried responding to an email from you @PCT24X7.STORE and got this message (looks like your mail box is full?):

This is the mail system at host http://nl-srv-smtpin5.hostinger.io/ (nl-srv-smtpin5.hostinger.io).

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<shop@pct24x7.store>: host http://uk-fast-smtpin4.hostinger.io/ (uk-fast-smtpin4.hostinger.io)[private/dovecot-lmtp]
said: 552 5.2.2 <shop@pct24x7.store> Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is
full) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Hello sir Email storage just resolved the issue now you can send email :) .

Email - Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
Just Tried responding to an email from you @PCT24X7.STORE and got this message (looks like your mail box is full?):

This is the mail system at host http://nl-srv-smtpin5.hostinger.io/ (nl-srv-smtpin5.hostinger.io).

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<shop@pct24x7.store>: host http://uk-fast-smtpin4.hostinger.io/ (uk-fast-smtpin4.hostinger.io)[private/dovecot-lmtp]
said: 552 5.2.2 <shop@pct24x7.store> Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is
full) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Welp… looks like I’m 4/5 on shipments. Just saw my Customs letter on Informed Delivery smh!

Sucks man, but thanks for the datapoints. From what I've read, every few years they crack down on India pharma for a couple of weeks. This seems to be going on for months.

Also, the crackdowns involve Indian officials alerting the US about packages they suspect contain pharmaceuticals. I wonder if some vendors are paying bribes to avoid that from happening or something, because some folks are seeing packs sail right through like the old days, while other vendors have every pack delayed for inspection.

Seems like the substances from India they're most concerned with are opioids of any kind, and Gabapentin and Pregabalin, which are now widely abused street drugs.

Last edited:
Sucks man, but thanks for the datapoints. From what I've read, every few years they crack down on India pharma for a couple of weeks. This seems to be going on for months.

Also, the crackdowns involve Indian officials alerting the US about packages they suspect contain pharmaceuticals. I wonder if some vendors are paying bribes to avoid that from happening or something, because some folks are seeing packs sail right through like the old days, while other vendors have every pack delayed for inspection.

Seems like the substances from India they're most concerned with are opioids of any kind, and Gabapentin and Pregabalin, which are now widely abused street drugs.
Good points and very interesting. Sometimes you forget how corrupt some countries are lol.

Important question- should I ever sign for a usps package from pct. My reship is arriving today but my email is saying usps is gonna have me sign for it. All my other packages from pct I’ve never had to sign for. The other thing is the package has nothing controlled in it (no moda, no AAS). Should I sign or refuse?
Hello sir , just to check in few things, you think your package got inspected or were there any written abbreviations on package of contents inside on box ? Or it just got delivered as it was dispatched from pharmacy .

Hello everyone, no need to worry about customs situation more as we have taken our measures and now we are doing shipping differently so people can get their meds safely , our new methods are little slower than usual but they are very reliable . Soon things will be normal once again .

Thank you for the cooperation and support to PCT24X7

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

@PCT24X7.STORE my reship is due to be out fir delivery today. It sailed through very quickly. You gave me the tracking on the 5th so about 12 days to southern USA. I have been keeping up with the current events of all the troubles with customs.. So far you have held the line and have dine everything you state you would do in these situations for everybody that has had problems.. Walk Tall big dawg you are a solid source!
Welp… looks like I’m 4/5 on shipments. Just saw my Customs letter on Informed Delivery smh!
Hang in there.. honestly my reship package was the fastest package I have ever received from india.. seems like everytime I order there is an election, a flood, customs issue.. on my tracking thus rmrime it never even mentioned that it passed through customs. Just Jamaica, then queens....
I didn't know this.. of course I've been out the game for a few years.. doesn't surprise me tho....I remember when tramadol first came out it was not even classified as a narcotic and everyone was pisses that Dr's. Were prescribing it saying it was bullshit just a Tylenol.. shit just a couple years later and people were paying 5 bucks a pill for for..

@PCT24X7.STORE my reship is due to be out fir delivery today. It sailed through very quickly. You gave me the tracking on the 5th so about 12 days to southern USA. I have been keeping up with the current events of all the troubles with customs.. So far you have held the line and have dine everything you state you would do in these situations for everybody that has had problems.. Walk Tall big dawg you are a solid source!

Hang in there.. honestly my reship package was the fastest package I have ever received from india.. seems like everytime I order there is an election, a flood, customs issue.. on my tracking thus rmrime it never even mentioned that it passed through customs. Just Jamaica, then queens....

I didn't know this.. of course I've been out the game for a few years.. doesn't surprise me tho....I remember when tramadol first came out it was not even classified as a narcotic and everyone was pisses that Dr's. Were prescribing it saying it was bullshit just a Tylenol.. shit just a couple years later and people were paying 5 bucks a pill for for..

I was prescribed Gabapentin years ago, didn't like the effects so stopped after a few doses. I had no idea it was rescheduled from 5 to 3, a pretty significant change. Was surprised to hear anyone abuses it, though supposedly those who do keep using higher and higher amounts. Like handfuls of pills a day.

Google operation "Broader Sword" to see what I mean about Indian officials warning US customs about packs with meds.