MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I wasn

I wasn't meaning g it as a put down...there is nothing wrong with being intellectual. I'm just not .. I'm country dumb. I love who I am.. and I love who you are .

We're good man, was just making a joke :)

You're as curious and willing to learn as I am, which I can appreciate.

Wow! this makes me consider going back to my overpriced compound pharmacy.

Good thing by role of the dice I happened to buy Eutrig instead of any of these other brands.

I'm gonna guess here, but I suspect this may have been older stock, stored in high heat conditions. I'm pretty sure the Sun brand HCG was correct when it left the factory.

India pharma generally tests well. They are the world's primary supplier of generic meds, which with some rare exceptions, meets international standards.

The one weak spot is sometimes older product that wasn't stored properly in that hot, humid country.

I've gotten some older tablets that easily crumbled a couple of times (not from PCT24).

That said, everything I've gotten from PCT24 has always been very fresh and in great condition.

Placed a fairly large order. Packages 1/1 has entered the UK. Should be getting delivered tomorrow or day after at most. Package 2/2 still isnt in the UK and is on its way from India. Its been most 3 weeks since payment was sent. There was appearently some flooding in India. Luckily one got through customs, i'm confident the second one will aswell.

Reship pack still being Held in Customs for 4 days now. This is really starting to piss me off!!
I have tracked lot of packages they showed held for a week then out for delivery , if in that package there is no controlled substance then it will definitely move , lot packages that were held for weeks are now reaching queens , that’s why we switched to new shipping method from yesterday we can’t rely on indiapost totally , it will take few days from us and customers to adapt new ways .

Hello everyone

Sorry for my absence here from last 2 days and slow email responses , I was exploring new shipping methods .

Recently we did trials with our new shipping way and the success rate came back good as expected , we just implement the new way of shipping from today , tracking numbers for all the paid orders will be shared within next 24 hours , new method can take few days extra in TA but it’s more likely go through customs ,

From tomorrow things will be on fast track like it used to be few weeks back .

For catalogue/ Pricelist please email us

Email - Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
You only reship once correct?

Placed my 1st order yesterday. Had second thoughts after paying and not receiving a confirmation response. Came here and seems like pct24x7's comms is lacking, but it appears they come through in the end.

Placed my 1st order yesterday. Had second thoughts after paying and not receiving a confirmation response. Came here and seems like pct24x7's comms is lacking, but it appears they come through in the end.
Out of my several orders the communication has always been great. You must have not done much research .. this guy is the best India pharma source there is..

Last edited:
Lol. This isn't McDonald's. Maybe just wait a few days and if you don't get shipping tracking email him?

Actually I can't remember any bad feedback about thus guy.. and right now the heat is on so we are finding out in real time just what he's made of... he has had to produce several reship lately.. so far I haven't heard of him not toting the line!

No worries sir , due to work load maybe didn’t confirmed payment but the orders gets noted , processed as soon any customer sent email with payment sent or transaction hash :) ,