MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Correct three out of five had no controlled stuff. Those three were inspected and allowed to pass. Two out of five had controlled stuff and were seized. This is a mixture of PCTZ packs and PCT24x7
Man I am glad I am good for the long haul if need be.. who knows I'd it will get better or worse.. thanks to ghoul I have panic bought plenty of crap the last 2 months

Man I am glad I am good for the long haul if need be.. who knows I'd it will get better or worse.. thanks to ghoul I have panic bought plenty of crap the last 2 months
In 6 months, we're all gonna discover Ghoul's true identity as PCT 24x7 (or <insert> whichever PCT place of your choice....lol)

P.S. yeah, I believe things are changing...just no idea if I should really believe it's gonna be as bad as predicted but I will never underestimate the government's desire to tax goods....errr, I mean look out for our health and safety.

In 6 months, we're all gonna discover Ghoul's true identity as PCT 24x7 (or <insert> whichever PCT place of your choice....lol)

P.S. yeah, I believe things are changing...just no idea if I should really believe it's gonna be as bad as predicted but I will never underestimate the government's desire to tax goods....errr, I mean look out for our health and safety.
Well ghoul has been pretty on top of this whole situation that's going on with packs cimming from india.... India is one thing but I do not beleive that our government is in the position just quite yet to start putting a hurting on the Chinese economy by doing the same thing to them but as he has stated it could just be a pilot program on a small scale for something bigger... I'm so poor and country nothing of this will really effect me in the immediate way.. UT interesting to watch.. I hope this was not getting to political in the wrong space...so I will stop..peace fawg

Well ghoul has been pretty on top of this whole situation that's going on with packs cimming from india.... India is one thing but I do not beleive that our government is in the position just quite yet to start putting a hurting on the Chinese economy by doing the same thing to them but as he has stated it could just be a pilot program on a small scale for something bigger... I'm so poor and country nothing of this will really effect me in the immediate way.. UT interesting to watch.. I hope this was not getting to political in the wrong space...so I will stop..peace fawg

It's going to be worse than I expected. The Presidential executive orders to jump start the process last week took me by surprise. Once the election is over, regardless of the outcome, the bills are ready for near universal approval by both parties. CBP has been setting everything up in anticipation of a major expansion of personnel and capabilities for a couple of years.

Honestly, I could go into all the technical details of how this is going to take place, it's all public info. The only outstanding question is timing.

My concern now is that once contraband becomes far less of an issue, since it'll become so difficult to get stuff through, all the new hire agents will have lots of spare time on their hands. They're making noises about using "enforcement" to send a "message", which makes me think the days of love letters being the only consequence may be coming to an end. It's not like they couldn't go after small fish on the receiving end before, they simply didn't have the resources.

I guarantee you they will have near 100% control over small packages coming in.

Smart money is stocking up now, while you can.

I hope I'm totally wrong, but I doubt it.

It's going to be worse than I expected. The Presidential executive orders to jump start the process last week took me by surprise. Once the election is over, regardless of the outcome, the bills are ready for near universal approval by both parties. CBP has been setting everything up in anticipation of a major expansion of personnel and capabilities for a couple of years.

Honestly, I could go into all the technical details of how this is going to take place, it's all public info. The only outstanding question is timing.

My concern now is that once contraband becomes far less of an issue, since it'll become so difficult to get stuff through, all the new hire agents will have lots of spare time on their hands. They're making noises about using "enforcement" to send a "message", which makes me think the days of love letters being the only consequence may be coming to an end. It's not like they couldn't go after small fish on the receiving end before, they simply didn't have the resources.

I guarantee you they will have near 100% control over small packages coming in.

Smart money is stocking up now, while you can.

I hope I'm totally wrong, but I doubt it.
I get what you’re saying about stocking up and whatnot, but, where there is money to be made, a way will be found. You make better equipment, they’ll make a better criminal. If the only consequence is paying more for local, that’s fine with me. That being said, I’ve already stocked up lol

I get what you’re saying about stocking up and whatnot, but, where there is money to be made, a way will be found. You make better equipment, they’ll make a better criminal. If the only consequence is paying more for local, that’s fine with me. That being said, I’ve already stocked up lol

Oh whatever people want will always be available. But having an Amazon like selection, with Temu prices will end. There's a reason that stuff smuggled in via the southern border is $15,000 dollars a kilo, and not $500 like Test cyp.

It's nothing new. Before the massive amount of packages from China overwhelmed custom's ability to control them, look at how it was in the old days. 20 years ago you had to have a personal connection, pay higher prices, for lower quality, and a very limited selection.

As for domestics, most of those guys buy raws the way end users buy vials. Most of those will price their products like gold if they don't have access to cheap raws, or raws at all.

Oh whatever people want will always be available. But having an Amazon like selection, with Temu prices will end. There's a reason that stuff smuggled in via the southern border is $15,000 dollars a kilo, and not $500 like Test cyp.

It's nothing new. Before the massive amount of packages from China overwhelmed custom's ability to control them, look at how it was in the old days. 20 years ago you had to have a personal connection, pay higher prices, for lower quality, and a very limited selection.

As for domestics, most of those guys buy raws the way end users buy vials. Most of those will price their products like gold if they don't have access to cheap raws, or raws at all.
Oh I know very well how it was 20 years ago lol. Sending money in the mail and waiting 2/3 months hoping something showed up. Only got a little better once western union started getting used more. I’m just saying, stock isn’t going anywhere. Only thing that will change is price.

Gear isn't going away. Fear mongering is going bonkers. Stocking up is fine.

The fear mongering has gotten to the point where bubble boys are threatening "omg you won't be able to get Amazon shipping on $10 vials of testosterone" :eek:

First world problems :rolleyes:

Gear isn't going away. Fear mongering is going bonkers. Stocking up is fine.

The fear mongering has gotten to the point where bubble boys are threatening "omg you won't be able to get Amazon shipping on $10 vials of testosterone" :eek:

First world problems :rolleyes:

We'll see. I doubt it'll only be price that changes. It'll be selection. It'll be quality. It'll be the ease of buying without a connection.

Even if it merely goes back to the way it was 20 years ago, that's going to a much worse market than the one enjoyed today.

Hello sir ,

Customs is getting normal now and with our new shipping ways the success rate has been awesome ( however new method is a week slower than traditional India post ) .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

@PCT24X7.STORE Is it true that your warehouse has to put on the shipping ledger the name of all of the items contained in the package otherwise India customs will seize the package and/or the shipping partner will get in trouble?

@PCT24X7.STORE Is it true that your warehouse has to put on the shipping ledger the name of all of the items contained in the package otherwise India customs will seize the package and/or the shipping partner will get in trouble?

This is essentially what's going to be used to squeeze China. Holding the 3PLs, third party logistics companies accountable for anything inaccurately represented on the manifest provided to customs. They'll also require the name of the company shipping the parcel, and the ID verified name of the *individual* attesting to the accuracy of the listed contents from that company.

These 3PLs, third party logistics companies rely on their containers full of small "de minimus" packages passing through without customs actually physically inspecting them.

Anything sus in the electronic data....a company or individual known to have sent contraband or mislabeled contents, the whole container will be sent to facility to get inspected, slowing it down by a month or more.

Too many incidents ALL then containers from that shipper subjected to the slow lane and full inspections for 90/180/360 days at a time, which will cost them millions in lost business, as no one will use that shipper.

My guess is small companies will just be turned away, since they're not worth the risk to the shipping company, and high volume shippers aren't going to risk getting blacklisted from all the 3PL companies by allowing contraband sellers to mix that stuff in with theirs.

Last edited:
In your case I probably wouldn't want to be holding anything that could be considered intent to distribute, at least not in my domicile.

In your case I probably wouldn't want to be holding anything that could be considered intent to distribute, at least not in my domicile.

"Intent to distribute" charges in the absence of evidence of actual distribution is as much a myth as "Controlled delivery" is in the context of finished vials of AAS and India pharma.

Meanwhile, ANY amount of raws, especially in the presence of other ingredients needed to brew. is indisputable evidence of manufacturing.A slam dunk conviction of the highest drug related severity.

Back