MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I certainly appreciate the elaboration my guy!! I was just picking on you a little because they way you wrote that!! I like the way you didn't get all pissy and throw a little girl fit like most people.. that's cool. By all means if you see me say something stupid return the favor!! I say stupid shit all the time. Your feedback is warranted this is the best source on the board for pct!!
Peace dawg
I gotchu bro, no need for hard feelings thats my philosophy personally. We are here to help each other out with literal sources, reviews and personal experiences!

Had to do two reship but finally got packages! Was missing a few items but they are sending them out.

Overall, I am pleased.

Of course no one wants to go through months of seizures but I can’t recommend the service and responses etc here enough.

Been trying to do another order but seems email issue? Hopefully resolved.
Thanks!

Had to do two reship but finally got packages! Was missing a few items but they are sending them out.

Overall, I am pleased.

Of course no one wants to go through months of seizures but I can’t recommend the service and responses etc here enough.

Thanks!

Just as a datapoint, what class of med caused the seizure?

Overall, I am pleased.

Thanks!
Hello sir , email issue is resolved and working fine now .

Overall, I am pleased.

Thanks!
What items were flagged on your seizure notice?

What is the pass rate on modafinil, carisopridol containing packs through us customs?

The real issue is whether it gets selected for inspection or not. They're not looking at every pack, just a small percentage chosen by software analyzing the sender/recipient/package size.

If not inspected everything passes, if it is. nothing controlled (or in many cases even uncontrolled) won't get through.

Hopefully this "new" shipping method is tripping red flags in the software.

Back