MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

check your email please)
Yes sir , I just checked few minutes back sending prompt reply in an hour as soon I reach pharmacy.
How long do you usually take to get products out/send tracking? Just curious. Only been 4 days just wondering how long I should expect. Thanks brotha.
Package were sent from pharmacy to shipper but my shipper doesn’t work on weekends , even the packages shipped he share trackings on Monday ( he is just too much arrogant ) I tolerate him as he is the best available lol .

I was a small time customer of the shop as soon as it opened in 2022.

Just the other day, the medication that my mother depends upon arrived exactly on schedule.

I still take experiment and take my chances with newer compounds, but I have replaced my prescription drugs with the ones I purchase here.

My training is in medicine, and I prefer to get my medicine near.

My mother was left in debilitating pain until I contacted PCT.

Perhaps PCT would like to explain the lengths he went to fulfill my mother‘s prescription. However, I think that’s just how he does business; there’s no need to brag about it. And maybe he like to secrets.

I appreciate you brother. And it hits twice as when it’s you mom.

Last edited:
My pleasure sir :-) , it doesn’t matter what country we are in . the love and care for mom & dad is same for everyone. Whenever a customer share that the meds are for his/her parents I try to provide it at minimum charge possible and add few extras so whenever they place next order they don’t run out from medicine as shipping times may take longer . It’s a great community & family and I’m glad that I’m a part of it .
I was a small time customer of the shop as soon as it opened in 2022.

Just the other day, the medication that my mother depends upon arrived exactly on schedule.

I still take experiment and take my chances with newer compounds, but I have replaced my prescription drugs with the ones I purchase here.

My training is in medicine, and I prefer to get my medicine near.

My mother was left in debilitating pain until I contacted PCT.

Perhaps PCT would like to explain the lengths he went to fulfill my mother‘s prescription. However, I think that’s just how he does business; there’s no need to brag about it. And maybe he like to secrets.

I appreciate you brother. And it hits twice as when it’s you mom.

@PCT24X7.STORE I have a question for you, I know the company signature makes a product called

Enclomisign. In your opinion do you think it’s truly Enclomiphene? I know other Indian brands named their product with enclomid and they tested as regular clomid. Personally I can’t use regular clomid due to an eye condition and don’t want to cause more vision issues.​

Back