MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

check your email please)
Yes sir , I just checked few minutes back sending prompt reply in an hour as soon I reach pharmacy.
How long do you usually take to get products out/send tracking? Just curious. Only been 4 days just wondering how long I should expect. Thanks brotha.
Package were sent from pharmacy to shipper but my shipper doesn’t work on weekends , even the packages shipped he share trackings on Monday ( he is just too much arrogant ) I tolerate him as he is the best available lol .

I was a small time customer of the shop as soon as it opened in 2022.

Just the other day, the medication that my mother depends upon arrived exactly on schedule.

I still take experiment and take my chances with newer compounds, but I have replaced my prescription drugs with the ones I purchase here.

My training is in medicine, and I prefer to get my medicine near.

My mother was left in debilitating pain until I contacted PCT.

Perhaps PCT would like to explain the lengths he went to fulfill my mother‘s prescription. However, I think that’s just how he does business; there’s no need to brag about it. And maybe he like to secrets.

I appreciate you brother. And it hits twice as when it’s you mom.

Last edited:
My pleasure sir :-) , it doesn’t matter what country we are in . the love and care for mom & dad is same for everyone. Whenever a customer share that the meds are for his/her parents I try to provide it at minimum charge possible and add few extras so whenever they place next order they don’t run out from medicine as shipping times may take longer . It’s a great community & family and I’m glad that I’m a part of it .
I was a small time customer of the shop as soon as it opened in 2022.

Just the other day, the medication that my mother depends upon arrived exactly on schedule.

I still take experiment and take my chances with newer compounds, but I have replaced my prescription drugs with the ones I purchase here.

My training is in medicine, and I prefer to get my medicine near.

My mother was left in debilitating pain until I contacted PCT.

Perhaps PCT would like to explain the lengths he went to fulfill my mother‘s prescription. However, I think that’s just how he does business; there’s no need to brag about it. And maybe he like to secrets.

I appreciate you brother. And it hits twice as when it’s you mom.

@PCT24X7.STORE I have a question for you, I know the company signature makes a product called

Enclomisign. In your opinion do you think it’s truly Enclomiphene? I know other Indian brands named their product with enclomid and they tested as regular clomid. Personally I can’t use regular clomid due to an eye condition and don’t want to cause more vision issues.​

Hey fellas, does the 24x7 typically respond when payment is received or just to send tracking numbers?
Due to number of emails because of ongoing sales is high that’s why there is slight delay in responding emails , no need to worry if I haven’t sent the payment confirmation as whenever a customer sent email that payment has been made I immediately create a record of paid order. It’s almost 10.30 and we are still getting the packaging work done . No worries drop me an email and I will revert back with payment confirmation:-) ,

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back