MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I mean the whole point here is guys is, would it not be better if we could get the illegal drugs we are having shipped to our house not required to have a signature.. If possible? common sense i would think would be to see if that could be possible. not just accept that that has to be the way it is.. Make sense?

Signature Schmignature, it makes no difference. As you'll see in a post I'm going to make in the Legal section soon, they know every damn pack you've gotten, from which pharma seller and what it probobly contains despite not bothering to inspect it, every one you've sent, your P.o. boxes, Fedex or UPS traffic no exception, and even that clever "no one ever thought of this" misspelled name you use to "fool" their computers. What matters is you don't do anything that crosses the line from mundane paranoid end user they don't care about, cowering behind your curtains, into demonstrating you're even just a seedling of a seller. That's when they'll decide it's time to pull the weed out.

The way you'll know they're taking an interest in end users is when the love letters start being accompanied by the big fines they've always been empowered to issue instead of prosecution but have been waiving in every case.

Last edited:
Hi everyone due to tremendous response towards 15% off sale I’m extending it till November 1 :-) ,

Please email us for price list / catalogue

Email - shop@pct24x7.store

As far as signature concerns new carrier we are using requires signature , some carriers ask for signature and some don’t recently a package of my customer was out for delivery but he was not home so usps left notice to collect it from post office now he want me to reship as he don’t want to collect it from post office ,

I would like to clear that pct24x7 won’t be liable for reship if package was undeliverable due to absence of receiver at home in any manner .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Hi everyone due to tremendous response towards 15% off sale I’m extending it till November 1 :-) ,

As far as signature concerns new carrier we are using requires signature , some carriers ask for signature and some don’t recently a package of my customer was out for delivery but he was not home so usps left notice to collect it from post office now he want me to reship as he don’t want to collect it from post office ,

I would like to clear that pct24x7 won’t be liable for reship if package was undeliverable due to absence of receiver at home in any manner .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

You must prioritize getting your price list somewhere people can download it themselves. Many won't bother to email for it and you'll lose business.

Even a pastebin like QSC and others use would be an improvement.

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
This is probably something you should mention when you send tracking numbers so there is no confusion, especially for those of us who are never home when the postman comes.

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
Hi

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
Hi PCT24X7
Just sent you an email from my proton to place another order, my last order from you was in june, has the price list changed or been updated since then, can i just go ahead & order with the price list/catalogue you sent me in june.

Many thanks.

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
Happy about the sale but I feel conflicted on the required signature.

I'll never sign for anything personally, nor would I go to the post office to pick up a package of anything that could be considered remotely risky, and i know there's others who probably feel the same. Maybe there's another solution with the new route that wouldn't require one.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back