QSC TB 500

The clear blue cap ones?
Yessir. And I have been on them for a bit over a week and though its anecdotal, today I had the least painful workout in the last year. Ive done 3 leg workouts since I started the BCP/TB/Cu/HGH combo.

To put it bluntly, I havent felt so little pain since 15 or so years ago before I tore my shoulders... I almost want to cry. Every general doctor and ortho I had these last 2 decades should be ashamed of themselves. Im sure there are good ones out there but I didnt get one of them...

This crap works.

Yessir. And I have been on them for a bit over a week and though its anecdotal, today I had the least painful workout in the last year. Ive done 3 leg workouts since I started the BCP/TB/Cu/HGH combo.

To put it bluntly, I havent felt so little pain since 15 or so years ago before I tore my shoulders... I almost want to cry. Every general doctor and ortho I had these last 2 decades should be ashamed of themselves. Im sure there are good ones out there but I didnt get one of them...

This crap works.
Glad to hear it. I just got those too. I have a nagging rotator cuff I'm hoping it helps with. What are you doing for dosage?

Glad to hear it. I just got those too. I have a nagging rotator cuff I'm hoping it helps with. What are you doing for dosage?

Ive been doing daily injections into stomach region.

BPC / TB / GHK-Cu / HGH
1mg / 1mg / 3mg / 2iu

Was worried the BPC/TB was too high at 1st but I had zero adverse reactions so far. Also no adverse reaction injecting the GHK-Cu into stomach. There was some chatter about it causing skin rash but I didnt get anything of the sort so I stuck with it.

I mix all of them into a single injection, at first it was in a syringe, but now I premix a insulin cartridge. Make sure you do your math right if you do that. I made an excel sheet to make it easier.

Ive been doing daily injections into stomach region.

BPC / TB / GHK-Cu / HGH
1mg / 1mg / 3mg / 2iu

Was worried the BPC/TB was too high at 1st but I had zero adverse reactions so far. Also no adverse reaction injecting the GHK-Cu into stomach. There was some chatter about it causing skin rash but I didnt get anything of the sort so I stuck with it.

I mix all of them into a single injection, at first it was in a syringe, but now I premix a insulin cartridge. Make sure you do your math right if you do that. I made an excel sheet to make it easier.
You should not mix peptides in a syringe and especially not in a vial. This only works if they haven't been reconstructed yet

That's not true. Many mix fine. BPC TB HGH HCG all mix fine, I mix them in the same vial. No issue.
I asked a few manufacturers and they all advised against it because it can change or destroy the molecules. only if they haven't been reconstructed yet. it may also work for some peptides. I won't risk it. Unfortunately, you can hardly find anything clear.
do you have more information?

I asked a few manufacturers and they all advised against it because it can change or destroy the molecules. only if they haven't been reconstructed yet. it may also work for some peptides. I won't risk it. Unfortunately, you can hardly find anything clear.
show me your information about this bullshit you are spreading.

What you say makes no fucking sense whatsoever

i agree, i been mixing my peptides/hgh etc in same syringe and have no problems whatsoever,, i think that it was bs info provided telling you not to mix peptides, whoever those "few manufacturers " are could you share them here so we can know who is bs'n who! tia

No man he’s right…just like you can only pin one per hour till they get absorbed by the body. You don’t want the stuff mixing at all the amino chain will just fall apart and it won’t work.

I’m joking, that’s dumb.

Just my own personal experimentation and others reports. You got me thinking though. It would be cool to send different peptides to Jano, to have him reconstitute and mix them, and then test to see if any changes have occurred. It would be an expensive test but it would be really cool to see. That would be a hard data point that would be much more valuable than personal experience.

i agree, i been mixing my peptides/hgh etc in same syringe and have no problems whatsoever,, i think that it was bs info provided telling you not to mix peptides, whoever those "few manufacturers " are could you share them here so we can know who is bs'n who! tia
Everyone tells you that in German forums, that's why I asked biolabs. He said there are peptides that you can mix, but he advises against it because it can lead to a loss of effectiveness. I have no idea, that was a few years ago. It is different if it is mixed in a freeze-dried state. I'm a bit surprised that no one here has ever heard of it. go to the German forum

Everyone tells you that in German forums, that's why I asked biolabs. He said there are peptides that you can mix, but he advises against it because it can lead to a loss of effectiveness. I have no idea, that was a few years ago. It is different if it is mixed in a freeze-dried state. I'm a bit surprised that no one here has ever heard of it. go to the German forum
That's a reasonable conservative answer to give. Kind of the playing it safe answer because a lot is still unknown. I have mixed HGH, HCG, TB 500, BPC, SEMA, TIRZ in different combinations and never had an issue. Effects seemed totally normal. This is totally an anecdote so not great information overall.

This actually inspired me to try and get a mixed peptide test going in a testing group I'm a part of.

That's a reasonable conservative answer to give. Kind of the playing it safe answer because a lot is still unknown. I have mixed HGH, HCG, TB 500, BPC, SEMA, TIRZ in different combinations and never had an issue. Effects seemed totally normal. This is totally an anecdote so not great information overall.

This actually inspired me to try and get a mixed peptide test going in a testing group I'm a part of.
So do you also mix the peptides in the vial/pen? With HGH, Sema and tb500 you will notice when it no longer works. that would be fantastic

let's do it. Let's send one vial of hgh/bpc/tb500 have jano reconstitute and sit for 1 week and then lab test it if anything has changed or everything is still good to go.

@janoshik how much would that cost us? is it feasible?
come on I believe we can find enough ppl to share the cost, it's not gonna be much.

Back