QSC TB 500

My QSC TB was slightly yellow too. Not concerning IMO but I also ended up not needing it because the BPC-157 worked so well.

Additionally, it's been fun to watch this TB-500/TB4 scandal unfold! I watched all the 'research chem' companies I get on FB and Insta ads changing from TB500 to TB4! It's very interesting.

-- EDIT/UPDATE

The testing thread just revealed the TB4 that QSC has been sending is contaminated with something that Janoshik will get to the bottom of. It was posted about in this thread.

My QSC TB was slightly yellow too. Not concerning IMO but I also ended up not needing it because the BPC-157 worked so well.

Additionally, it's been fun to watch this TB-500/TB4 scandal unfold! I watched all the 'research chem' companies I get on FB and Insta ads changing from TB500 to TB4! It's very interesting.
I assume they probably got caught like QSC selling TB4 as TB 500 frag

Honestly, I think it's the opposite. I think NOBODY knew that the TB500 being sold was TB4, UNTIL it got posted publicly on here a couple weeks back. Now these RC guys are frantically changing their literature before a customer circles back and figures it out.

If you remember, Jano couldn't even tell the difference until he was specifically requested to do so. It wasn't as simple as the others, where you can just test it and be sure it's something else.

I am curious to see what this yellow tinting adulterant is, because I have some of this stuff in my freezer.

-- EDIT/UPDATE

The testing thread just revealed the TB4 that QSC has been sending is contaminated with something that Janoshik will get to the bottom of. It was posted about in this thread.

Man not good... I already injected some of it. You guys think I should be worried about using it?

-- EDIT/UPDATE

I was just in that thread I didn't read anything about contamination. Low purity but nothing about contamination. Or am I missing something.

I was just in that thread I didn't read anything about contamination. Low purity but nothing about contamination. Or am I missing something.
They had BPC contaminated with SEMA. When confronted with test results from the testing server QSC essentially told them to kick rocks

Honestly, I think it's the opposite. I think NOBODY knew that the TB500 being sold was TB4, UNTIL it got posted publicly on here a couple weeks back.

It certainly possible that the resellers didn't know they were getting supplied TB4 as TB 500

@a123 was saying tb500 contamination was just mentioned in that thread.. not true

They had BPC contaminated with SEMA. When confronted with test results from the testing server QSC essentially told them to kick rocks

See the quote below. I guess it doesn't quote the attached files but you can cntrl+f for that post, it's on page 19.

It shows janoshik test results, with an 88% purity. It does not state the other compounds because janoshik doesn't know what the other compound is. I'm pretty sure we can say it is NOT sema.

This was from the NY promo sale. I tested MOTS-c along side it, and it tested near perfect. I was told the TB-500 tested bad because the sample degraded due to how I handled it. Then why did the MOTS-c test so well? Janoshik said the contamination in this was not easily identifiable and further testing would be needed. Mentioning this test got me kicked out of the QSC Discord lol.

"QSC once a batch is tested, the samples sent by customers if they are degraded aren't eligible to any form of compensation, no matter the results. We are not responsible of the way customers treat those samples."

Last edited:
See the quote below. I guess it doesn't quote the attached files but you can cntrl+f for that post, it's on page 19.

It shows janoshik test results, with an 88% purity. It does not state the other compounds because janoshik doesn't know what the other compound is. I'm pretty sure we can say it is NOT sema.
Yeah my fault I'm not talking about the Jano thread here. I'm talking about the testing server that found SEMA cross-contaminated in their BPC I do believe it also made a few people sick in the discords.

Would someone please spoon-feed me? TB-500, TB4, TB-500 Frag, TB4 Frag 17-23. Feel free to roast as well. I can't find a clear explanation of the differences, which ones are the same, or what are the ones we want.

I don't think a purity test of 88% has to mean it's contaminated. It could just be leftover stuff from the synthesis not being properly cleaned out. Now, having said that, 98%+ is certainly a more ideal product and QSC shipping out piss yellow TB4 is not acceptable.

I cannot expect that this source is synthesizing true Thymosin Beta-4, not for any type of price that people would consider cheap. I have not explored qsc but if people are saying it’s cheaper than TB500 then I would venture a guess that what is being called TB4 is not actually Thymosin Beta-4.

It’s much harder to get your hands on true Thymosin Beta-4, and it’s true form is very expensive. It is in fact the natural form of what TB-500’s synthesized peptide sequence mimics. TB500 has many of the properties of Thymosin Beta-4 and the names are often interchanged incorrectly.

I cannot expect that this source is synthesizing true Thymosin Beta-4, not for any type of price that people would consider cheap. I have not explored qsc but if people are saying it’s cheaper than TB500 then I would venture a guess that what is being called TB4 is not actually Thymosin Beta-4.

It’s much harder to get your hands on true Thymosin Beta-4, and it’s true form is very expensive. It is in fact the natural form of what TB-500’s synthesized peptide sequence mimics. TB500 has many of the properties of Thymosin Beta-4 and the names are often interchanged incorrectly.

Janoshik is saying it's tb4 when testing

I wouldn't put it past the Chinese to figure out
a cheap legitimate way of isolating tb4. Now whether it's humanely done is another question...

Honestly, I think it's the opposite. I think NOBODY knew that the TB500 being sold was TB4, UNTIL it got posted publicly on here a couple weeks back. Now these RC guys are frantically changing their literature before a customer circles back and figures it out.

If you remember, Jano couldn't even tell the difference until he was specifically requested to do so. It wasn't as simple as the others, where you can just test it and be sure it's something else.

I am curious to see what this yellow tinting adulterant is, because I have some of this stuff in my freezer.

This seems like a big nothingburger. Everyone here on "TB500" is using the same thing, whether you call it TB500 TB4 or TB C-3PO, even if it has a yellowish tint. Unless it was that bunk shit that was 50% underdosed. Still the same peptide tho

This seems like a big nothingburger. Everyone here on "TB500" is using the same thing, whether you call it TB500 TB4 or TB C-3PO, even if it has a yellowish tint. Unless it was that bunk shit that was 50% underdosed. Still the same peptide tho
You’re probably right that everyone is getting the same thing, whether labeled TB4 or TB500. It’s what I’m referring to when I say the names are mistakenly interchanged, even by suppliers.

If they are in their true form/authentic by name, they are different compounds.

Just giving a quick update. While I'm not satisfied with piss yellow TB4 I still have to recognize that QSC are legit, and at 1/10th the price of others. Within days of injecting TB4 a bunch of my chronic injuries started to mildly flare up and react. This stuff is definitely legit.

On a side note, having gotten TB4 and not TB500 might actually have proven a blessing, as with TB4 you get a much wider range of effects.

The amino acid sequence is 43 vs 7

Last edited: