Qingdao Sigma HPLC testing

7.04mg of tirz in a 10mg vial; 10.46mg in a 30mg vial. Just a couple of examples; one of whose test was my own personal test. When it happened to me(the 7.04mg), all I requested is that they take accountability and find a way to rectify in manner in which myself and the group of people whom I convinced to order the same batch, are made whole. If you go back and search through the QSC thread, it turned into a shit show and Tracy calling my friends a bunch of overweight FB sluts.

Bottom line: If people would actually take the time and do a little research; there are so many red flags over and over again with this source. People have ignored numerous vets warnings and continue to actually prop them up on a pedestal because they think they are the cheapest game in town and are afraid of that somehow getting ruined.
Not a member of any discord groups but I am a member of peppy's.

I've seen under-dosed tests and they're usually addressed fairly promptly. There have been no fake tests I've seen (I haven't seen all of them - tend to watch in relation to the substances I use). I've also seen plenty of end user tests spot on.

Peppy's ins't a bellwether of UGL reliability. It's filled with mainly overweight soccer moms who seem to think the UG pharma world is filled with Eli Lilly "discount" stores instead of what it is. And rest assured, they have their "preferred" vendors as well - preferred as a result of financial incentive to the owners - that's a revenue stream for them. Their main one - XCE, just went tits with a whole bunch of folk's cash.

QSC is what it is - a chinese lab charging 1/230th the price of pharma grade & 1/10th the price of most peptide companies. Semaglutide is $1500 for 2MG retail in the US. They don't have the facilities, staff, equipment, QC, etc. of a multi-billion dollar international pharma co. Expecting anything close to that is patently absurd.

The tests I've seen are consistently within a 5-10% purity margin on either side. For the huge savings, if people are worried there is absolutely no reason to not send it for testing. You get a bad test - post it.

Otherwise, you get what you pay for. You want FDA assured quality/consistency - get a script & whip out the AMEX.

I've seen under-dosed tests and they're usually addressed fairly promptly. There have been no fake tests I've seen (I haven't seen all of them - tend to watch in relation to the substances I use). I've also seen plenty of end user tests spot on.

Peppy's ins't a bellwether of UGL reliability. It's filled with mainly overweight soccer moms who seem to think the UG pharma world is filled with Eli Lilly "discount" stores instead of what it is. And rest assured, they have their "preferred" vendors as well - preferred as a result of financial incentive to the owners - that's a revenue stream for them. Their main one - XCE, just went tits with a whole bunch of folk's cash.

QSC is what it is - a chinese lab charging 1/230th the price of pharma grade & 1/10th the price of most peptide companies. Semaglutide is $1500 for 2MG retail in the US. They don't have the facilities, staff, equipment, QC, etc. of a multi-billion dollar international pharma co. Expecting anything close to that is patently absurd.

The tests I've seen are consistently within a 5-10% purity margin on either side. For the huge savings, if people are worried there is absolutely no reason to not send it for testing. You get a bad test - post it.

Otherwise, you get what you pay for. You want FDA assured quality/consistency - get a script & whip out the AMEX.
100%. Well said

This was from the NY promo sale. I tested MOTS-c along side it, and it tested near perfect. I was told the TB-500 tested bad because the sample degraded due to how I handled it. Then why did the MOTS-c test so well? Janoshik said the contamination in this was not easily identifiable and further testing would be needed. Mentioning this test got me kicked out of the QSC Discord lol.

"QSC once a batch is tested, the samples sent by customers if they are degraded aren't eligible to any form of compensation, no matter the results. We are not responsible of the way customers treat those samples."

Attachments

• Test Report #39128.png
    Test Report #39128.png
    202.3 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
This was from the NY promo sale. I tested MOTS-c along side it, and it tested near perfect. I was told the TB-500 tested bad because the sample degraded due to how I handled it. Then why did the MOTS-c test so well? Janoshik said the contamination in this was not easily identifiable and further testing would be needed. Mentioning this test got me kicked out of the Discord lol.

"QSC once a batch is tested, the samples sent by customers if they are degraded aren't eligible to any form of compensation, no matter the results. We are not responsible of the way customers treat those samples."
What did you supposedly do to it to degrade it?

This was from the NY promo sale. I tested MOTS-c along side it, and it tested near perfect. I was told the TB-500 tested bad because the sample degraded due to how I handled it. Then why did the MOTS-c test so well? Janoshik said the contamination in this was not easily identifiable and further testing would be needed. Mentioning this test got me kicked out of the Discord lol.

Why did that get u kicked out?

Not sure. Someone asked if group funded testing would be honored by QSC and I said no mentioning the TB-500 test without linking the results. I was kicked for that.
Hmm so talking about the testing results outside of the group? I'm just kinda wondering cause I'm in the process of tring to get plugged in.

Hmm so talking about the testing results outside of the group? I'm just kinda wondering cause I'm in the process of tring to get plugged in.
Sorry, I should have specified. This got me kicked out of the QSC Discord server. The results I posted have been released publicly, so shouldn't be an issue with the testing group. I also paid for the majority of these two tests myself because very few people wanted to join in on the test.

Sorry, I should have specified. This got me kicked out of the QSC Discord server. The results I posted have been released publicly, so shouldn't be an issue with the testing group. I also paid for the majority of these two tests myself because very few people wanted to join in on the test.
Oh ok.. so I am going to familiarize myself with discord thus weekend. Good to know qsc has a server on their as well .. thank you for posting your test.

This was from the NY promo sale. I tested MOTS-c along side it, and it tested near perfect. I was told the TB-500 tested bad because the sample degraded due to how I handled it. Then why did the MOTS-c test so well? Janoshik said the contamination in this was not easily identifiable and further testing would be needed. Mentioning this test got me kicked out of the QSC Discord lol.

I watched as QSC Tracy deleted your post and booted you. He's deleted a handful of my comments in there as well... Although he hasn't booted me yet. Probably because I'm still a customer and I'm selective about how I criticize certain aspects of their customer service methods.

This is a pretty shitty nitpicky way of QSC eliminatingbmosy of the customers tests on their products. I believe Mr Tracy updated their testing terms now to allow more inclusivity of testing procedures but those December testing results and the way QSC handled it tainted then pretty heavily in the "overweight soccer moms" groups and servers.

If the TB was degraded then its also possible it was QSC delivery methods that should be questioned as well. I only have a dog in this fight simply to force some of these Chinese sources to up their CS game which will be a win win for them and us.

Last edited:

This 7mg tirzepatide was actually before peppy's and the very beginning of discord. It was a test fully paid for and done on my own initiative with other vendors in search of some answers on what is out there.

This is not an isolated incident. Tracy has a long history of lying, making excuses and blaming others as opposed to taking accountability when problems occur.

People seem to think that because QSC's prices are so cheap, that they can do whatever they want and we are forced to sit back and take it. They act like QSC is doing us a favor and out expectations to get what we pay for and be treated with respect are not realistic.

What they don't realize is that there are other options out there; but as long as people try to justify and accept what QSC does; its never going to change.

You are entitled to your opinion and to buy from whomever you want to buy; but don't sit here and blow smoke up my ass and pretend that QSC is a quality operation. They have a year past history in the GLP-1/peptide world with NUMEROUS incidents that clearly show they are not!

This 7mg tirzepatide was actually before peppy's and the very beginning of discord. It was a test fully paid for and done on my own initiative with other vendors in search of some answers on what is out there.

This is not an isolated incident. Tracy has a long history of lying, making excuses and blaming others as opposed to taking accountability when problems occur.

People seem to think that because QSC's prices are so cheap, that they can do whatever they want and we are forced to sit back and take it. They act like QSC is doing us a favor and out expectations to get what we pay for and be treated with respect are not realistic.

What they don't realize is that there are other options out there; but as long as people try to justify and accept what QSC does; its never going to change.

You are entitled to your opinion and to buy from whomever you want to buy; but don't sit here and blow smoke up my ass and pretend that QSC is a quality operation. They have a year past history in the GLP-1/peptide world with NUMEROUS incidents that clearly show they are not!
Instead of stepping up and taking ownership of the issue Mr Tracy did anything he could to pass the blame and side step a good CS experience. Stepping over dollars to pick up some pennies

I don't think that at all. I think folks should test if they're concerned & manage their own expectations.

Part of the realistic expectation is that these are Chinese drug dealers - selling drugs on the cheap and it doesn't matter if it's QSC, XCE, Henan, Shanghai, etc., etc., nothing is assured with any of them.

I'm a watch nut. I have a decent collection ranging from some relatively high end pieces to buying some mechanicals from AliExpress for more regular use. I never expect the pieces from AliExpress to be on the same level of a Tag Heuer, Breitling or Omega. It's not happening. San Martin is a good watch. It does the job for daily wear but you get what you pay for.

Same thing with Chinese and any UGLs - all of them. They're all a gamble. They all will have issues.

Education and expectation is the key.:)

I don't think that at all. I think folks should test if they're concerned & manage their own expectations.

Part of the realistic expectation is that these are Chinese drug dealers - selling drugs on the cheap and it doesn't matter if it's QSC, XCE, Henan, Shanghai, etc., etc., nothing is assured with any of them.

I'm a watch nut. I have a decent collection ranging from some relatively high end pieces to buying some mechanicals from AliExpress for more regular use. I never expect the pieces from AliExpress to be on the same level of a Tag Heuer, Breitling or Omega. It's not happening. San Martin is a good watch. It does the job for daily wear but you get what you pay for.

Same thing with Chinese and any UGLs - all of them. They're all a gamble. They all will have issues.

Okay but a watch is not a fucking chemical compound. Like get real. There's no 'crappier' tirzepatide out there. It's either tirzepatide as advertised, or it's something else. Simple as that.

The whole point of this forum is for us to be aware. So to make excuses for QSC when they fuck up is not okay. Jumping down QSC's throat might be ugly, but maybe Tracy will listen and actually hold integrity and god forbid never put anything out that would mislead us to the point of causing bodily harm.

QSC is not without issues. But I'm yet to see these mystery better vendors guys like @muscle96ss are gatekeeping from the rest of us. They sure aren't on this forum.

But if the person from aliexpress works in the same facility as the other brand watches and is using same materials, then there is no difference.

Only difference is the person who made the watch works for x company instead of y.

Have you seen the videos of QSC on youtube with the peptides? Watch them, its the same. Its crazy. That video really shows the production line of what they are making, its no ali express crap. The machines they have and such.

Okay but a watch is not a fucking chemical compound. Like get real. There's no 'crappier' tirzepatide out there. It's either tirzepatide as advertised, or it's something else. Simple as that.

The whole point of this forum is for us to be aware. So to make excuses for QSC when they fuck up is not okay. Jumping down QSC's throat might be ugly, but maybe Tracy will listen and actually hold integrity and god forbid never put anything out that would mislead us to the point of causing bodily harm.

QSC is not without issues. But I'm yet to see these mystery better vendors guys like @muscle96ss are gatekeeping from the rest of us. They sure aren't on this forum.
I actually happen to be the one who discovered Peter/Cool Achieve and put them on the map(I also tried to warn him about growing too quickly and that would be his downfall; but he didn't listen). People keep acting like QSC is the only one out there. No, people are just too lazy to do do their own research and get involved and help out the community.

I actually happen to be the one who discovered Peter/Cool Achieve and put them on the map(I also tried to warn him about growing too quickly and that would be his downfall; but he didn't listen). People keep acting like QSC is the only one out there. No, people are just too lazy to do do their own research and get involved and help out the community.
What’s the next xce/ce? Cause I’m bummed as shit that’s gone.