Qingdao Sigma HPLC testing

Right. They have no customer service - they either ignore you or give a snarky response. I'm not sure their tirzepatide is real the past several months of 3rd party testing for there TZ has been a train wreck no to mention a lot of other peps!

But QSC comes on this board and pretends they're a high quality source. How can they get good reviews?
But QSC comes on this board and pretends they're a high quality source. How can they get good reviews?

clowns, lol, if you think with your 3 messages history someone will give two fucks about this desesperate bashing of QSC you're retarded. If you read a minimum this testing thread you will find that it's the testing thread that has the largest number of tirzepatide testing. A matter of few days before that the admin confirm you're alts.

clowns, lol, if you think with your 3 messages history someone will give two fucks about this desesperate bashing of QSC you're retarded. If you read a minimum this testing thread you will find that it's the testing thread that has the largest number of tirzepatide testing. A matter of few days before that the admin confirm you're alts.
I am a customer who has spent hundreds of dollars in Tirzepatide orders with QSC. I expect professional and helpful customer service from you when something goes wrong. Here, you call me a clown, you don't give 2 fucks and retarded(very inappopriate). Why would anyone want to place trust in you and QSC, that you are delivering an effective and high quality product? I'm not bashing. I'm trying to bring light to how you treat your customers and don't give a fuck about them. Everyone, please find another source. One which is committed to trust, service and high quality.

I am a customer who has spent hundreds of dollars in Tirzepatide orders with QSC. I expect professional and helpful customer service from you when something goes wrong. Here, you call me a clown, you don't give 2 fucks and retarded(very inappopriate). Why would anyone want to place trust in you and QSC, that you are delivering an effective and high quality product? I'm not bashing. I'm trying to bring light to how you treat your customers and don't give a fuck about them. Everyone, please find another source. One which is committed to trust, service and high quality.
it is also not respectful to spread shit without checking the threads
here are 2 test results for tirzepatide
and there are much more
Janoshik Analytical
Janoshik Analytical

prior track record of-this Reps world class responses > “clowns, lol, if you think with your 3 messages history someone will give two fucks about this desesperate bashing of QSC you're retarded” < like this is what people should def consider when placing orders here ! the fact that they had cross contamination issues not to mention major purity an quantity issues that have yet to be resolved is a HUGE RED FLAG !

Wow! You guys don't expect what you purchase from QSC to be real? Bunk is okay?
On the contrary I have sent in some of products I have brought from them and had them tested. I mean dont get it twisted this is an illegal drug trade you are dealing with not your local Walmart pharmacy. I tested their primo 200 a few weeks ago and it was spot on .. for the most part I trust their products and if I though differently about a certain product I have purchased from them i would test it... but I have invested a few grand in their peptides and oils so testing some of them us worth it to me.. if u had only spent a couple hundred bucks don't know if I would spent a few hundred more for testing.. like I said this is the illegal drug trade... verify then trust.

You all should listen to what Skinny has to say and do some research on the various discord servers and Peppy's.

I got involved in the tirzepatide world about a year ago with my main goal at the time being one of medical necessity/experimentation on a completely different level than weight loss.

I then vowed to clean up the market because there were so many scams and bad vendors out there. Things have come full circle and in the name of transparency, I am now a manufacturer/vendor as well.

If I were to rely on Meso as my only source of information, I can understand why people are do defensive of QSC. But as someone who knows what goes on behind the scenes and has access to a ton of info that gets swept under the rug; I can tell you that the quality and consistency of QSC is complete trash and when problems arise; the customer service is without a doubt the worst I have even seen.

I have seen this personally with my own eyes when it happened to me as well as I know others personally that have had similar experiences. There is a reason why there are a ton of people on Discord and FB that would never considered doing business with QSC under any and all circumstances.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and nobody is forcing anyone agree or disagree with me. All I am asking is for people to be better consumers and do their due diligence and do a little research before purchasing something you are going to inject into your body.

I am sure this will open the flood gates of people attacking me and ignoring/evading substance and the topic at hand. Take that energy and focus on doing some research and try to keep this on topic.

You all should listen to what Skinny has to say and do some research on the various discord servers and Peppy's.

I got involved in the tirzepatide world about a year ago with my main goal at the time being one of medical necessity/experimentation on a completely different level than weight loss.

I then vowed to clean up the market because there were so many scams and bad vendors out there. Things have come full circle and in the name of transparency, I am now a manufacturer/vendor as well.

If I were to rely on Meso as my only source of information, I can understand why people are do defensive of QSC. But as someone who knows what goes on behind the scenes and has access to a ton of info that gets swept under the rug; I can tell you that the quality and consistency of QSC is complete trash and when problems arise; the customer service is without a doubt the worst I have even seen.

I have seen this personally with my own eyes when it happened to me as well as I know others personally that have had similar experiences. There is a reason why there are a ton of people on Discord and FB that would never considered doing business with QSC under any and all circumstances.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and nobody is forcing anyone agree or disagree with me. All I am asking is for people to be better consumers and do their due diligence and do a little research before purchasing something you are going to inject into your body.

I am sure this will open the flood gates of people attacking me and ignoring/evading substance and the topic at hand. Take that energy and focus on doing some research and try to keep this on topic.
I would definantly not hate on you for your informed opinion! I wouldn't disagree with some of your points. my point stills remains that this is the illegal drug trade. Im not saying I have low standards but I'm not naive enough to think I'm not going to get screwed over at some point and then think that the people that dcrew me over give a dam.

I would definantly not hate on you for your informed opinion! I wouldn't disagree with some of your points. my point stills remains that this is the illegal drug trade. Im not saying I have low standards but I'm not naive enough to think I'm not going to get screwed over at some point and then think that the people that dcrew me over give a dam.

I agree that the product(s) being illegal completely changes how you go about running your business. But the issues I am talking about are ones of inferior quality. These are issues that when notified about a potential problem; the source's actions clearly demonstrate that they don't give a shit and refuse to take accountability and find a fair solution between parties. And instead blames the victims and treats people like shit. In other words, just because someone is selling you an illegal product, doesn't mean they can rip you off and treat you like krapp

I agree that the product(s) being illegal completely changes how you go about running your business. But the issues I am talking about are ones of inferior quality. These are issues that when notified about a potential problem; the source's actions clearly demonstrate that they don't give a shit and refuse to take accountability and find a fair solution between parties. And instead blames the victims and treats people like shit. In other words, just because someone is selling you an illegal product, doesn't mean they can rip you off and treat you like krapp
I couldn't agree more with some of the things you say.. I guess the experience and type if people I have had to deal with in my life are different than the people and experiences some of you have had. I'm not proud vy no means but I was addicted to narcotics for over 20 years and just got out of spending half a decade in state prison. I do not nor have I ever expected to have a humble cheerful and honest drug dealer.. I always expect to have to try and keep them honest and command respect if I can.. and when I cant.. alright lessioned learned imma keep it pushin. If you expect anything different that's cool but unrealistic.

talking about there tirzepatide an other peps
an i’ll add keep selling it as they knew it was a problem
that says it all rt there to
me

Back