Qingdao Sigma HPLC testing

Hi everyone,

My buddy was my "source" for QSC. He didn't want to tell me who he was sourcing his gear from. The primo and npp was so cheap I thought it was fake. Sent it off the janoshik for identification and it came back positive for both. I know this isn't news to anyone but wanted to share my findings! Put in an order myself recently for the new year promo.

Have a good one fellas!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231130-073319_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231130-073319_Chrome.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 322
  • Screenshot_20231130-073335_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231130-073335_Chrome.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 324
QSC Test-E
Bought mid August
Test Report #37468.png

QSC HCG
I had 2 orders of HCG, one in mid August and one in mid October however I put all of them in the same peptide case and they have the same cap color so cannot tell them apart, I was pretty sure the October ones are on the right side of my peptide case however there must have been 1 from the August order which got mixed further right that I picked up which would explain the 2722IU test.

Test Report #37531.png

QSC Test-E
Bought mid August
View attachment 275313

QSC HCG
I had 2 orders of HCG, one in mid August and one in mid October however I put all of them in the same peptide case and they have the same cap color so cannot tell them apart, I was pretty sure the October ones are on the right side of my peptide case however there must have been 1 from the August order which got mixed further right that I picked up which would explain the 2722IU test.

View attachment 275315
good shit bro.(That you tested it)

QSC Test-E
Bought mid August
View attachment 275313

QSC HCG

View attachment 275315
Great job testing, that Hcg is all over the place though.

QSC Test-E
Bought mid August
View attachment 275313

QSC HCG

View attachment 275315
Thanks for sharing, that's excellent for HCG.

Hi everyone,

My buddy was my "source" for QSC. He didn't want to tell me who he was sourcing his gear from. The primo and npp was so cheap I thought it was fake. Sent it off the janoshik for identification and it came back positive for both. I know this isn't news to anyone but wanted to share my findings! Put in an order myself recently for the new year promo.

Have a good one fellas!
Hey fcjohnny. What color tops did your NPP have?

oops I think @janoshik made a typo? HCG 400,000+ IU in a vial? or is this new special super duper size?? and this is purely alpha correct? would be cool to see the mg and iu like we see in GH...

and I imagine used IU per mg from ovitrelle alpa test results? I dont know how much of a difference a mg of beta for example equals in iu in pure form vs alfa, vs other forms. TY

looks like peptide issues got sorted!! good job QSC... now just need some heavy metals test on some GHK-cu ;)

oops I think @janoshik made a typo? HCG 400,000+ IU in a vial? or is this new special super duper size?? and this is purely alpha correct? would be cool to see the mg and iu like we see in GH...

and I imagine used IU per mg from ovitrelle alpa test results? I dont know how much of a difference a mg of beta for example equals in iu in pure form vs alfa, vs other forms. TY

looks like peptide issues got sorted!! good job QSC... now just need some heavy metals test on some GHK-cu ;)
The 400,000IU vial HCG was a raw testing of 50mg of HCG to know the ratio IU per mg.
Those results were used to accurately dose the 10,000IU vials.

The 400,000IU vial HCG was a raw testing of 50mg of HCG to know the ratio IU per mg.
Those results were used to accurately dose the 10,000IU vials.
ahh ic, thought was perhaps raws but than would be strange to put an IU total on raw sample as would just want purity to calc dosages as dont thin jano can calculate IU per say rather mass of a substance/purity, and just calculated from that, like 3iu per mg of GH...I could be way off and why im curious.

quick google only had 10iu per mg for hcg so confused me further and perhaps for human derived HCg not recombinant, or perhaps totally incorrect.

thanks for your time.