Qingdao Sigma HPLC testing

I recently got some Primo from Qsc, both the 100 mg/ml and 200 mg/ml. The 200 had a recent test but I didn’t see one for the 100 so I got it tested. Looks good. Thank you QSC for the legit Primo.

Attachments

• Janoshik Analytical.pdf
    238.8 KB · Views: 255
lol no.... may be able to hit standards, may not be... but no UGL selling through unlicensed channels is GMP. ie pretty sure 1 requirement for GMP is proper labeling...

when u see UGL say GMP its marketing... product needs to be traceable and if issue comes up its listed by government and can be audited.

now is it made in a bathtub? no. but won't be listed as gmp with FDA.

Last edited:
lol no.... may be able to hit standards, may not be... but no UGL selling through unlicensed channels is GMP. ie pretty sure 1 requirement for GMP is proper labeling...

when u see UGL say GMP its marketing... product needs to be traceable and if issue comes up its listed by government and can be audited.

You mean to tell me all these years I’ve been buying non government regulated concoctions that weren’t made under the most stringent processing standards? Wtf now I know why the product is so much better the government is not involved with it! Lmao

what about optitropin then... they clearly say there hgh is manufactured in a licensed GMP facility

you think they lying?

yes. unless Jintropin or anemone. saying its GMP means u can look it up on the database has proper labels etc. if not in a database well ur just taking someones word (that potentially was diverted raws and repacked somewhere or whatever tail) which makes using the term meaningless. very possible clean good product that could get certified with paperwork/registration or whatever hoops but unless can look it up like jintropin it technically is not GMP. this is why they also say "99% pure GMP" but when tested basically we can guarantee its not 99% in 99% of companies that state that.

basically someone saying GMP is as good as a Chinese COA except takes less photoshop skills.

ask for certificate # to verify on Chinese website database... can google how to verify...

point is basically what makes GMP worth anything is accountability and ability to search in a database. if unable to do that than its simply marketing and meaningless as anyone can say anything.

Last edited: