Qingdao Sigma HPLC testing

With the raw powders, if they test 98% pure or 96% pure, what is contained in the remaining 2% or 4%? Some type of other raw powder, or something else?

Anavar raw

Ref: here & here

View attachment 171565View attachment 171566

Anavar tabs 10mg

Ref : here

View attachment 171568

CJC/Ipamorelin 3 mg each

View attachment 171571

Deca raw

View attachment 171572

Mast E oil 200mg/ml

Ref: here

View attachment 171575

Mast E raw

View attachment 171576

Mast P raw

View attachment 171578

MT2 10mg

View attachment 171579

Anadrol raw

View attachment 171580

Primo ace raw

View attachment 171581

Primo E oil 100mg/ml

View attachment 171584View attachment 171583

If I may ask, for mt2 here specifically, the "manufacturer" and "batch" and labelled as "unknown".

Was there any reason for that?

If I may ask, for mt2 here specifically, the "manufacturer" and "batch" and labelled as "unknown".

Was there any reason for that?
Wouldn't be a completely blind test if the tester told Jano from which lab the product came, but I'm assuming you assumed QSC ordered the testing themselves.

QSC, question for you. Like on page 11, how is it possible for your Tren no Ester raws sent in to Janoshik to test so extremely low in purity - only 70.19% pure ? Did it accidentally get contaminated / mixed with some other raw by accident ? Or how is it that its purity tested so low ? Thank you !!

QSC, question for you. Like on page 11, how is it possible for your Tren no Ester raws sent in to Janoshik to test so extremely low in purity - only 70.19% pure ? Did it accidentally get contaminated / mixed with some other raw by accident ? Or how is it that its purity tested so low ? Thank you !!
This is how all tren no ester raws can test, I don’t think you can find it in higher purity elsewhere, it’s the production

Sponsors

Latest posts