Qingdao sigma chemical

Donation welcome ;-)
153nCQHp84K64Sidu3WgMLhc6y3RW2oNgG
I'm assuming this was sold as a 10mg vial? So slightly under dosed, but good purity? I ordered from this group this week. I appreciate you posting your results. I may send something in from my order.

I'm so confused I bought from Joy Liu, it says she works for Qingdao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210215-124255_Alibabacom.jpg
    Screenshot_20210215-124255_Alibabacom.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 199
lol bacteristatic water gained from an anabol seller, but i have already diluted it with peptide and another hgh and in the others it completely diluted it was clear. I'll get another water to be sure. 2ml water, it's cloudy, the vacuum is very strong
Did you ever try new bac water? My Qingdao Sigma vials look pretty much just like yours, except your vials look kinda cloudy even before you reconstitute. Mine reconstituted perfectly clear.

Yeah I know I did it's the real Qingdao, but in the first post Jessica didn't mention Joy Liu as working for them so I'm confused
Just be careful. There’s two. One sells finished vials (I believe) and one doesn’t. I’m keeping my eye out as well

Just be careful. There’s two. One sells finished vials (I believe) and one doesn’t. I’m keeping my eye out as well
There are actually three discussed in this thread. Two are Qingdao Sigma and appear to be linked. Their reps are named Alisa Yang and Jessica Liu. Then, there is a Qindao Sigma, with no g. That is the one with finished products and their rep's name is Wendy (No last name AFAIK).

I'm not sure the rep names much matter. Those are likely fake names used by multiple actual people.

There are actually three discussed in this thread. Two are Qingdao Sigma and appear to be linked. Their reps are named Alisa Yang and Jessica Liu. Then, there is a Qindao Sigma, with no g. That is the one with finished products and their rep's name is Wendy (No last name AFAIK).

I'm not sure the rep names much matter. Those are likely fake names used by multiple actual people.
Yeah but why is the person's name that I talked to is Joy Liu

Yeah but why is the person's name that I talked to is Joy Liu
They probably just started a new rep account. Did you message someone directly, or did you go through a product listing on Alibaba? As long as you went through Alibaba, you can be reasonably sure that she is affiliated with the organization.

They probably just started a new rep account. Did you message someone directly, or did you go through a product listing on Alibaba? As long as you went through Alibaba, you can be reasonably sure that she is affiliated with the organization.
Yeah it was from a listing

I gave these guys a try using the 'Joy Liu' sales rep from the 4 year company.
The order was shipped near start of the month and has not arrived in my country yet.

The 4 year company doesn't have hgh like the 2 year company but I asked to have it added and they said no problem so my order form has the same item twice with one commented saying 'hgh' and a different price.

From talking to the 2 and 4 year company's reps it looks like they are competing sales teams from the same office or whatever their setup is.

lol bacteristatic water gained from an anabol seller, but i have already diluted it with peptide and another hgh and in the others it completely diluted it was clear. I'll get another water to be sure. 2ml water, it's cloudy, the vacuum is very strong
did you injectet it or throw away? any sides on the inject spot?