Qingdao sigma chemical

by the way, i asked him about the 10ml vials prepared in the future and he said they have it available (alisa qingdao)
previously they only had raws available

I use a prepaid or virtual card I add the amount and pay like this

anyway there are more payment methods and if not tell alisa for an alternative
There’s only 2 methods of payment showing for me (Wire Transfer and credit/debit card). Wire Transfer has 40 USD of transaction fee, this isn’t a option lol. I’ve heard of someone paying using paypal. I don’t see it there. I’m giving up.

There’s only 2 methods of payment showing for me (Wire Transfer and credit/debit card). Wire Transfer has 40 USD of transaction fee, this isn’t a option lol. I’ve heard of someone paying using paypal. I don’t see it there. I’m giving up.
Write a message to Alisa, she may offer you a solution

Ill let you know. Im looking forward to take bloods, even if they are underdosed they are worth it...

C'mon... 48$ a box and no shipping costs? Wtf...

Ive tested Humatrope, Genotropin, mauves and blacks so i know what my numbers should be on legit 10iu GH 3h post injection
Yeah they are cheap, almost to cheap. Maybe their hgh are just peptides? I wish not but I didn't saw a legit blood work on this thread..

Yeah they are cheap, almost to cheap. Maybe their hgh are just peptides? I wish not but I didn't saw a legit blood work on this thread..
A customer in Reddit posted that 4iu EOD of their HGH increase his igf1 to 390 from a 200 baseline... 1mo ago

Just saying what ive read, i hope this to be true... If same batch i cold have 1000iu legit hgh for just 480$. Seems too good to be true... It seems that the package is in shippers wharehouse in Netherlands

A customer in Reddit posted that 4iu EOD of their HGH increase his igf1 to 390 from a 200 baseline... 1mo ago

Just saying what ive read, i hope this to be true... If same batch i cold have 1000iu legit hgh for just 480$. Seems too good to be true... It seems that the package is in shippers wharehouse in Netherlands
do they have a reshipper in EU?!

I have received two orders from Alissa and it ships from Europe. It does not charge shipping costs regardless of what you order, the only thing that it took me more than a month to arrive

that what i mean, its a eu tracking id but shipping time is like a month. very curious

you already using their hgh?@karabudjan