Qingdao sigma chemical

They don't have a warehouse in the netherlands, i asked... The first customs-inspection is done there. If your local customs agency performs another inspection, depends on the officer in charge.

So I put an order in for a few kits to try out and on my invoice it says

"CPT: You need to arrange the carrier as well as the delivery place, and you need to do the import customs clearance in the destination port, and pay the import duty as well as any other destination port fees"

How did you guys deal with this?

What a minute, I am dumb. Turns out that they take care of that like normal.
So I put an order in for a few kits to try out and on my invoice it says

"CPT: You need to arrange the carrier as well as the delivery place, and you need to do the import customs clearance in the destination port, and pay the import duty as well as any other destination port fees"

How did you guys deal with this?

Any new updates? From what I've read in this thread is that most people have had decent results buying through the rep Alisa Yang?

Ordered late January. Tracking said it was in the country but the rep said that wasn't my tracking number and gave me a new one for the local post service which comes up as not being associated with any package. Trade assurance was extended by me and the rep so it should still be secured.
About one week left on trade assurance so I'll question the rep in a few days if nothing else happens.

Maybe they are legit but waiting over one month so far and I have nothing in hand.

What happened to guys who were sending samples off for testing?

Ive stopped the hgh... i felt like shit, full of water bloated and uncomfortable, the numbness in my hands was just a joke. Run lasted 3 months

probably started straight with 3iu without tapering up. Then blames the quality.
@jake90 since you dont need it anymore send it to me, i pay half of the price for the low quality bad feeling hgh

On Feb. 20th you wrote that it cleared customs, that's short 3 months for sure...
If you go back to jan you will see a post regarding my experience at that time, i started HGH in December. 5 boxes did clear customs in February and 3 days later they where here and still are, maybe you should reas the thread properly before you insinuate a person is lying

probably started straight with 3iu without tapering up. Then blames the quality.
@jake90 since you dont need it anymore send it to me, i pay half of the price for the low quality bad feeling hgh
I startat 5iu i didn't taper but what does that matter? I neither praised or bashed the quality of the product i simply stated that i couldn't tolerate the side effects, from what I gather some people do struggle with water retention and lethargy. If I do decide not to continue with hgh don't worry I have plenty of people who will buy it for double what i paid

well, you should always taper when you switch brands or start new.
That's why it matters.
i did the same mistakes switching from qitrope to mauves, i was at 7iu qitrope and had to drop down to 3iu mauves due to massive water retention, shortness of breath etc.
with 3iu, water retention is almost zero and shortness of breath is gone.

Try to taper it, start from 2iu and increase 0,5iu every week and i bet you feel much better..

well, you should always taper when you switch brands or start new.
That's why it matters.
i did the same mistakes switching from qitrope to mauves, i was at 7iu qitrope and had to drop down to 3iu mauves due to massive water retention, shortness of breath etc.
with 3iu, water retention is almost zero and shortness of breath is gone.

Try to taper it, start from 2iu and increase 0,5iu every week and i bet you feel much better..
I may do, but currently im still holding water after a week off hands still tingling finger tips numb and indentation in my ankles when i take my socks off. I at least want this gone before i try again

By the way, to anyone who still may be confused about this, I have confirmed with both Jessica Liu and Alisa Yang that they are in fact from the same Qingdao Sigma Chemical companies. Both the 2 and 4 year ones.

Anyway, I've got 4 boxes on the way. I will first use a pregnancy test to confirm that it is not HCG, if that's good I'll run it and perhaps do a blood test with 10 IU per day.

Thats great Wurst.

Did you get a tracking number from Alisa? She said my shipment was sent out, but no tracking number yet.

If others are interested we can get a tally of people compiled and figure out the cost per person.

Anyone interested drop your name in here....
The HGH and Mt2 arrived after 1 and half months.

974B02C9-7B3D-452A-AC7A-31B0B6D25AD0.jpeg
If enough money through the Bitcoin wallet is gathered I will send it to janoshik.

I will use the Mt2 in the next couple of weeks and then I will see if it’s real.