Qingdao sigma chemical

Black tops from meditrope needs a bit time to fully dissolve, also I have blue top hgh from different source which dissolving few minutes longer then black tops

Edit:
Same situation with Hygetropin and Somastrong (UK)

Black tops from meditrope needs a bit time to fully dissolve, also I have blue top hgh from different source which dissolving few minutes longer then black tops

Edit:
My blacktops from meditrope doesn't need minutes to dissolve complete. Just few seconds and the little lumps that left will desolve when rolling gentle the vial in my hands.

Seems like perhaps the methodology regarding determining what is real vs not has changed. Luckily I have IGF test results as well (using actual preferred LC/MS methodology).

Serum level post 3.5 hour 10ml injection: 20

IGF LC/MS level from 4/20 pre starting 2iu 5on2off regiment (scale 52-328): 62

IGF LC/MS level past month after continuous 5/2 regiment: 138

Make of it what you will. Sharing my experience and yours may be entirely different.

Seems like perhaps the methodology regarding determining what is real vs not has changed. Luckily I have IGF test results as well (using actual preferred LC/MS methodology).

Make of it what you will. Sharing my experience and yours may be entirely different.
Seems for me that the sigma hgh is weaker than the ocean.

So it doubled ish your igf-1 in how long? You started April 2020?

Seems for me that the sigma hgh is weaker than the ocean.
why should it be weaker than the ocean?
he is taking around 1,4iu daily.. what do you expect? IGF of 500?
this is a anti aging dosage and will not do to much. It might be a bit higher than a replacement dosage.
So for me, the values are not bad..

why should it be weaker than the ocean?
he is taking around 1,4iu daily.. what do you expect? IGF of 500?
this is a anti aging dosage and will not do to much. It might be a bit higher than a replacement dosage.
So for me, the values are not bad..
I mean the last hgh serum test was around 20* and one dude posted his hgh serum test with almost 30* with ocean

Edit:
I hope you understand that black, blue, yellow, green .... Tops mean nothing. They're all the same and come from the same 3-4 manufacturers in China. Don't be fooled into paying more for the diff color top. Only thing that matters is dose.

I hope you understand that black, blue, yellow, green .... Tops mean nothing. They're all the same and come from the same 3-4 manufacturers in China. Don't be fooled into paying more for the diff color top. Only thing that matters is dose.
I fully agreed with you just in my case black tops means 15IU per vial. The name "black tops" which I used is for indetification specific product as meditrope is reseller of TP hormone.

I mean the last hgh serum test was around 20* and one dude posted his hgh serum test with almost 30* with ocean
only real proof is lab test for IU/purity and dimer.
everything else is way to inaccurate
(was it rly 3 hours? was it for sure IM?...)
also, individual dose response is different

So that means, it's real and... it's under dosed or what? Forgive my ignorance
It means yes it’s most likely HGH. But other than that there’s no real conclusions that can be drawn as every body is unique and would react differently. Where a 2iu dose might double my igf results to someone else it might do far less or far more.

Now if I performed the same test with another brand we might be able to start to draw some very basic conclusions. Hope that helps—the only sure fire way to know is to have the product tested by a qualified lab.

W
It means yes it’s most likely HGH. But other than that there’s no real conclusions that can be drawn as every body is unique and would react differently. Where a 2iu dose might double my igf results to someone else it might do far less or far more.

Now if I performed the same test with another brand we might be able to start to draw some very basic conclusions. Hope that helps—the only sure fire way to know is to have the product tested by a qualified lab.
Were those the results that you wanted?

W

Were those the results that you wanted?
I started this almost a year ago in conjunction with a mild exercise and lifting program with the goal of fighting off age and an ultimate goal of some minor ab definition and feeling “younger”. I’m not a bigtime lifter or bodybuilder and never will be.

A few things I have noticed with my HGH usage. The biggest by far has been the recovery time between exercise sessions. I went from feeling like 2 days off between workouts wasn’t nearly enough to feeling like I could workout again in the evening after a morning session (this in my opinion is 100 percent HGH). The second has been the growth/prevention of hair loss. I am on TRT dosage and noticed a thinning spot and shortly after started a low dose Finasteride. That seemed to help a little but when I started HGH months later it actually improved things and a small amount of regrowth. Huge amount of growth on other areas than my head unfortunately.

I will definitely continue using HGH but might hop over to Opti’s based on the lab reports. Just wish it wasn’t almost 3x the cost I can get Quigdaos at.