Qingdao sigma chemical

I just received my bloods back using Sigma. To measure the elevation of HGH, you need to measure IGF1 – it is a result of HGH production. Increase in HGH means an increase in IGF1. Sooo, my IGF1 went from 17.6nmol/ml to 66.3 nmol/ml. I can definitely say that the HGH I am getting from Sigma is real. Pinning 4IU per day for the past four months. I can definitely recommend. :) I'm waiting for the NHS to send my results (got them over the phone). I will post.
I'm terrible sorry the results are not based off Qingdao Sigma. I made a mistake in lab results. Alisa is dishonest.

I'm terrible sorry the results are not based off Qingdao Sigma. I made a mistake in lab results. Alisa is dishonest.
Dude, first you published how good they were with random bloodwork with IGF-1 over the limit, you insta removed it, now you blame them.

So if that bloodwork was not for that lab, what lab was the HGH from?
By the way you type it seems you were expecting something for publishing those results that the lab did not honor?

Or as @Olofmeister states, you might be just another schizo

I would opt for the mad shill who felt betrayed by a source

Dude, first you published how good they were with random bloodwork with IGF-1 over the limit, you insta removed it, now you blame them.

By the way you type it seems you were expecting something for publishing those results that the lab did not honor?

Well that's not true. How are you even able to draw a conclusion like that?? Craziness.. You must be Qingdao Sigma posing as member. Who's the Schizo? If these "member's" are the vendor itself, it's incredible that these reviews are from the labs. Can't trust anybody. What's amazing is that you and Olofmeister registered two days apart. That's strange...

And you should side with the mad shill, mate. Anyway mate, you want to buy from them, do it. I am posting they are dishonest. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Last edited:

You are fucking schizo
Ok Olofmeister/Alphalfa which registered for this site two days apart. One person and two profiles sounds more schizo.

He is just another shill who did not get what expected. Just check his profile, registered on the same day he stated how good that fucking chinamen lab was, and his awesome IGF-1 results. Now schizophrenia kicks in and says the opposite.

But yes, his results were not from this lab, but know the exact name of the rep of the lab, lmao.

What a fucking schizo kid you are.

Tell us how dishonest is "Alisa", what did she promise you for publishing an awesome review,claiming and raisingit in all Alibaba HGH threads? It will be funny to hear, such an interesting history for sure.

He is just another shill who did not get what expected. Just check his profile, registered on the same day he stated how good that fucking chinamen lab was, and his awesome IGF-1 results. Now schizophrenia kicks in and says the opposite.

But yes, his results were not from this lab, but know the exact name of the rep of the lab, lmao.

What a fucking schizo kid you are.

Tell us how dishonest is "Alisa", what did she promise you for publishing an awesome review,claiming and raisingit in all Alibaba HGH threads? It will be funny to hear, such an interesting history for sure.
Mate, I don't know what fuck you're talking about. You have a hell of an imagination. Coming from a guy with 2+ profiles. Both of your comments are minutes aways from each other. Leads me to believe you both are Qingdao Sigma shilling your way to the top of review boards. No ordinary member would have such a vitriolic response like you two. Not fooled. <shrug>

For the record, I tried to take down the posts prior but the moderator told me to clarify and I did.

Last edited:
For those who will come and have no idea what this retard coward shill who retracts himself next day, follow me on this wonderful messages record:

That's strange because my IGF-1 was 66.3 nmol/L when I got tested.

I just received my bloods back using Sigma. To measure the elevation of HGH, you need to measure IGF1 – it is a result of HGH production. Increase in HGH means an increase in IGF1. Sooo, my IGF1 went from 17.6nmol/ml to 66.3 nmol/ml. I can definitely say that the HGH I am getting from Sigma is real. Pinning 4IU per day for the past four months. I can definitely recommend. :) I'm waiting for the NHS to send my results (got them over the phone). I will post.

Qingdao Sigma. Isn't this thread about that? Is there another?

Really? Well its the one with Alisa. I've been talking to her. That help?

My IGF results as of yesterday. Qingdao Sigma's HGH is definintely real.

That's VERY strange because mine are through the roof! See pic.

Alibaba delisted all hgh. No explanation. However my Qingdao Sigma is very legit. Pinning 4IU a day, and had off the wall IGF1 (the measurement you should be testing for HGH)! See attached. IGF1 stays longer in the system and is in direct proportion to the serum HGH levels.

I posted the wrong lab

I posted the wrong lab

I agree Qingdao Sigma are shit. I posted the wrong lab. Don't buy from them!!

Correct. I wouldn't use them. They are dishonest. Alisa in particular.

Mate, I don't know what fuck you're talking about. You have a hell of an imagination. Coming from a guy with 2+ profiles. Both of your comments are minutes aways from each other. Leads me to believe you both are Qingdao Sigma shilling your way to the top of review boards. How much she pay you? No ordinary member would have such a vitriolic response like you two. Not fooled. <shrug>

For those who will come and have no idea what this retard coward shill who retracts himself next day, follow me on this wonderful messages record:
For all those wondering why some random dude is making such a huge deal on a posting mistake – that I tried to correct. Think about who he might be. He also has another profile made days before "olofmeister" whom BOTH post opposition comments minutes apart. Same person who also happens to be Qingdao Sigma (which is the vendor in question).

FInally, who the hell would write a negative review about a vendor if they were honest? It's completely illogical.

So first we were just defending the Alisa-tranny chinaman lab, after that we are the same person posting just because we were replying on a short period of time, this must be weird since Meso is no way the biggest and most popular AAS harm reduction forum worldwide.

What will be the next schizotheory to hide your awful shilly messages and the mess you did creating your account and posting gloryfing reviews on every single Alibaba HGH thread on same day, and retracting right after the rep denied what he promised you for that review.

I’m not alpha maybe I created my account few days ago here but I member of French Meso-rx since long time

Yes mistake you have maybe brain disability to not saw that name of the thread is the name of the lab
Your are just a clown

meme-spiderman.jpg

I’m not alpha maybe I created my account few days ago here but I member of French Meso-rx since long time

Yes mistake you have maybe brain disability to not saw that name of the thread is the name of the lab
Your are just a clown
Sure you are. Why don't you use that profile? Anyway, I tried to take the original posts down, but the moderator said I couldn't; he told me to clarify and I did. That's why it looks strange. BTW do you know how many Qingdao labs there are?? So it's easy to make a mistake. I have used Qingdao Sigma and I stand by my opinion.

Last edited: