Qingdao sigma chemical

Ordered in January and the package arrived at some other address in a few weeks. The seller "Joy" gave me a new tracking number for my package which has been invalid the whole time and I was told it will update when the package arrives. Nearing the end of my twice extended trade assurance period I submit a dispute and the next day Joy gives me another new tracking number
"Hi cc,sorry, the parcel has changed the number once, I forgot to tell you.. The new tracking number is #"

In the time waiting for this order I have had to buy from 2 other vendors in country at a higher price of course all while having my money tied up to this mess. Even if I get my package at this point I wont bother with these guys again

I’ve been using the mt2 and HGH now for two weeks.

The Mt2 is definitely real, but not as potent as other brand I tried. But still a steal for the price.

For the HGH, I’ve been using 2-3ius EOD.
I want to do a simple blood sugar test after the injection (timing 30min etc..)
I just need the time for it...

But can’t really comment anything besides that.

i bought some hcg from them, my balls shrunk and semen production stopped. Alisa said they had lab tests but she never sent me anything.
Same, i used a whole vial of their HCG (on cycle) within 2-3 weeks, at increasingly higher quantities but my balls shrank and only came back to normal when i started using pharma HCG (from India).
It tested positive in the pregnancy strip though.

Last edited:
FYI I’ve gone through two boxes of HGH (2iu 5days a week) from Alisa and Quingdao. I just noticed you can no longer find HGH on alibaba.

FYI I did do some testing early after my order last year and a GH blood test result gave a 20 post 3.5 hour draw from a 10iu injection.
I got 4mcg/l, but IGF-1 doubled, maybe i just improved IGF-1 through other means though.
3 boxes just arrived. Did a pregnancy test and it was negative. When reconstituted, it takes some time to fully dissolve. There are particles that stick to the bottom of the vial but it's gone after about 10 minutes. I've injected 15 IU and feel absolutely nothing.
When i do he 10IU tests, i have to take a big nap that day and gain around 3 kgs of water weight, that's something for me, whatever it is.
Bit late to the party but here is 8 weeks on 6ui ed, with 3h 10ui shot. Both tests are from same blood test.

gh serum good.
igf not up at all. Chinese rubbish.
3h gh serum tests are rubbish and everyone should stop parroting this is the way to test for genuine gh.
For me it was the opposite, GH serum was 4 and igf-1 was 370, low HGH for 10IU but high igf-1 for the 2-3IUs i was taking a day, maybe i just improved IGF-1 through other means though. Weirdest thing is i retested on cycle and at 5IU and my IGF-1 is lower (320).

If it takes time to dissolve, that is a sign it is real hgh. If it dissolves quickly, it’s not hgh.
It takes time to dissolve it, i mostly leave it in the fridge for it to sort it on its own.

I have a thread where i posted my results, i didn't mention the company there, but its this one, so far:
The HCG didn't work while on cycle, balls shrank and came back alive when i switched to indian pharma HCG.
The HGH was tested using the standard protocol and gave 370 ng/ml IGF (from 160 baseline) and 4 mcg/l HGH, which is high for IGF-1 but low for HGH serum concentration.
I retested few days ago but didn't receive results yet for serum GH, IGF-1 is lower now that im on cycle and taking a bunch of other things.

18 pages of mostly bullshit this thread.

Did alibaba refund, or are you still waiting for the to settle the dispute? My latest order they gave me a tracking number that never even got picked up. Alisa told me it got hung up in customs and that they were reshipping. I asked where the order was shiped to, my address or to a reshipper, and she's ignored the question several times. Seems like ordering from this outfit is pretty risky at this point. My first order was super smooth.
Going through the refund process now. She stated "We shipped it and not responsible for couier". Yah, you fucking are!! I paid you to ship it!

I received this message from my reseller on Alibaba it’s over now ? But they told me we can still deal by WhatsApp or mail View attachment 145818
Good luck then purchasing without Alibaba's buyer protection from those shady sellers. Double worry, can't confirm the purity/real compound and can't guarantee you will receive it/reshipment.

Do not think it is worth anymore even for 50EUR HGH.

alisa told me they have 12 15 and 20 iu? But no pictures and colour is customised, somehow I think she would just send the the 10 iu ons for a much higher Price

Finally got something from these guys.
Ordered in January, given the wrong tracking number twice, had my trade assurance extended twice, and almost ran out of time on my trade dispute claim.

Here's some pics of a 100iu kit. Paid 60 for the kit.gh1.jpeggh2.jpeg

What's QS price for there GH quick shipped with-in the US from there US NJ warehouse avoiding customs vs shipping from china or wherever they ship from outside the US ?