Qingdao sigma chemical

Hi guys,
I’m from Canada. Placed an order with alisa. I thought at first maybe order was not coming. Package sat for almost 50 days before it cleared customs. Was back and forth with Alisa and was sceptical. Then package arrived. They seem to be super legit. I also took bloods. Pinned 5 iu daily for 8 days, then 10iu IM 3.5 hours before draw.
My only baseline was 3 years ago. At time of draw gh was 0.2, igf 1 was 150.

Attachments

• E82B373D-D62B-4F90-B58E-08FCB6A34973.jpeg
    E82B373D-D62B-4F90-B58E-08FCB6A34973.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 126
  • FDC8FF3F-0C6F-4DB9-B8F2-BFBF5FB1AFD3.jpeg
    FDC8FF3F-0C6F-4DB9-B8F2-BFBF5FB1AFD3.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 125
Lots of new members whose first message is literally to post about this source buy they never keep posting at any other thread, at least suspicius.

Take it how you want to take it. I researched this company before purchasing. This thread came up. Figured I’d post my results to let others see. Anyways. Not sure why on all these boards everyone seems so hostile. Not gonna get into it. Those are my labs from Dynacare here in Ontario. Have a great day

Hi guys,
I’m from Canada. Placed an order with alisa. I thought at first maybe order was not coming. Package sat for almost 50 days before it cleared customs. Was back and forth with Alisa and was sceptical. Then package arrived. They seem to be super legit. I also took bloods. Pinned 5 iu daily for 8 days, then 10iu IM 3.5 hours before draw.
My only baseline was 3 years ago. At time of draw gh was 0.2, igf 1 was 150.

50 days in customs and they didn't offer you a reship! :oops: That right there is reason enough for me not to order lol!

Also "Super legit" ha ha, go fuck yourself pal:rolleyes:

I took 25mg of their anavar and one hour later I could do 30% more reps and my muscles just felt numb to the weight so I think their anabolics are pretty good
I bought their Anavar as well but was too sketched to try it. Might try one dose today and see what’s up lmao. Also, I kinda sympathize w the new members. I too basically only created an account on this website because Reddit (my normal source of info) seems to ban a lot of talk of sources and such. A simple “qingdao sigma” search on Reddit produces 1000 questions but no results or facts on the actual quality of the source. So, here I am. People post more about their experiences in here with Qingdao, as well as purplepandalabs for that matter. Just placed my first order w PPL, shit was taking forever so I can here to make sure that was normal? Seems to be the case. They also seem to have shitty service as of late. My buddy seems to have no problems with Qingdao sigmas PCT products. And I had an excellent experience w their SARMs, to say the least. Idk about everything else tho

I'm just another new member that came here for this thread. If it matters to anyone, the shipment that I mentioned was late finally arrived. I have no reason to believe I'll have any issues with quality.

I will say that one item was missing from my order. It represents about 10% of the entire order cost. I'll update when I get a response from Qingdao Sigma with how they're going to remedy the problem.

Has anyone actually tested their raw steroids, such as test, tren, npp? Are they good to go?
Have never testede the raws.
But I run blood work every two months.
Have used their test, Sust, T-Bol and Masteron. All have shown the expected elevation in T-levels in the following bloodwork.

Have never testede the raws.
But I run blood work every two months.
Have used their test, Sust, T-Bol and Masteron. All have shown the expected elevation in T-levels in the following bloodwork.
What is the "expected elevation in T-levels" with Masteron and Tbol?
You have probably discovered a new way to bloodtest them, lmao.

Tell us more, interesting since only Nandrolone with non-sensitive test show up as Testosterone.

Made an order recently, they sent me a a random tracking number, I waited almost 2 months. Alisa would literally reply "ok" to any question I made. I thought I definitely was scammed. In the end a few days before refund application was over I filed a dispute and immediately received the refund through Alibaba. Don't know what happened to these guys, seems their business is on hold or something.

^^Yeah i keep getting sent emails from Aug that everything they have is "selling like hot cakes" you want order? If everything you had was really selling like hotcakes youd prob stop spamming me "YOU BUY?!?" emails huh?

Didn't get a blood test for GH or IGF-1, instead got a generalized blood test arranged by my cardiologist. Alkaline phosphatase and calcium are out of range.

chrome_NcPn2gYiSd.png
1621815835912.png

Alkaline phosphatase levels are used as an indicator of HGH's activity on the liver. This is about 10 hours after injecting 10 IU before bedtime. Been doing 10 IU everyday for 2 months.

Sources: