Qingdao sigma chemical

So one guy thinks it’s fake because he thinks another peptide was

And the other thinks it’s real because he got ct sides

Wonderful

Again, ANYONE WANTING TO KNOW ONCE AND FOR ALL ABOUT THE GH pm me to get a group testing going

I
I also didn't notice much if anything at all, except for carpal tunnel. My cardiologist diagnosed me with it as well. Based on that, I think it's legit. However I will not be ordering from them anymore if Alibaba's trade assurance is no longer offered.
I mean the HGH failed a labsmax reagents test but I’m not 100% sure how accurate those are

So one guy thinks it’s fake because he thinks another peptide was

And the other thinks it’s real because he got ct sides

Wonderful

Again, ANYONE WANTING TO KNOW ONCE AND FOR ALL ABOUT THE GH pm me to get a group testing going
Reguardless even if the peptides are bomb but they are selling fake SARMs or whatever the fuck else, a source is only as good as it’s reputation. If they are sending out ANYTHING bad, they are on my “fuck you” list

They supply to American universities? And they also just happen to sling illegally online. Please. This is enough evidence in itself to show that these people are full of shit. What company that sells to American universities slings testosterone SARMS and primo to muscle heads over alibaba. And I’m SURE she’d be willing to test it. That’s why you do 3rd party testing. So the dickhead selling it doesn’t have a shoe in it. I almost felt bad at first for the lick my nuts part, but now I’m not sorry LMAOOO

Attachments

• 3AFE3809-8A32-48BB-A369-2EFFBCBE90D8.png
    3AFE3809-8A32-48BB-A369-2EFFBCBE90D8.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 104
  • BC90EDB3-C9BB-4F70-B730-FE6436893321.jpeg
    BC90EDB3-C9BB-4F70-B730-FE6436893321.jpeg
    467.8 KB · Views: 110
Also, doesn’t speak English very well. But “vexatious” are my thoughts. Playing dumb here. It’s over for this source. Even if this was real, and I was a real dick of a customer, you know a company with legit rep would not respond this way please. What a joke. Her attempt at being “offended” so she can regain ground. I responded nicely to the last one too, saying that I would love for her to pay for testing. John86 is her/her companies meso account username that she’s using to spam her item list all over town here.

Attachments

• ED4499BE-09DF-42DE-A1FE-D5F089D77A9E.png
    ED4499BE-09DF-42DE-A1FE-D5F089D77A9E.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 99
They supply to American universities? And they also just happen to sling illegally online. Please. This is enough evidence in itself to show that these people are full of shit. What company that sells to American universities slings testosterone SARMS and primo to muscle heads over alibaba. And I’m SURE she’d be willing to test it. That’s why you do 3rd party testing. So the dickhead selling it doesn’t have a shoe in it. I almost felt bad at first for the lick my nuts part, but now I’m not sorry LMAOOO
They actually do supply to universities and actual researchers. Check this out:

1622398311991.png

Still unprofessional, though. Also, "she"s a he. Reverse image search her profile picture and you'll find out it's just some Chinese model. Same with all their other representatives.

They actually do supply to universities and actual researchers. Check this out:

View attachment 147606

Still unprofessional, though. Also, "she"s a he. Reverse image search her profile picture and you'll find out it's just some Chinese model. Same with all their other representatives.
Wow your right. My thinking is that it's an impersonation of the real company. I have no factual grounds for this tho and I could be completely wrong

You overestimate academia.
lol so its not even impressive that Qingdao was used for a study? Hilarious that she tried to use that as grounds for their reputation. Btw I am not gonna respond anymore to "alisa yang" but lets just say she got pretty rude after i called her John86. She also deleted multiple messages XD I ended with letting her know about the reverse image search after she accused me of 'threatening her so I can not pay a penny' (never asked for anything for free, let alone a refund. I only told her I wont be ordering anymore and I will let others know of the dishonesty)

No, not really in the context that was posted, imo.
The search for a new source continues then. Anyone got a reccomendation for me? I’m mainly looking for HGH. As you can imagine, domestic in the US is about 150-200 dollars per 100IU. Chinese would be a much more affordable alternative

The search for a new source continues then. Anyone got a reccomendation for me? I’m mainly looking for HGH. As you can imagine, domestic in the US is about 150-200 dollars per 100IU. Chinese would be a much more affordable alternative
Well there's another one called Qindao Sigma Chemical (Qindao without a g)

Think I'm done with Alibaba sources though. I'm going to try Qtropin or Opti next.

Reguardless even if the peptides are bomb but they are selling fake SARMs or whatever the fuck else, a source is only as good as it’s reputation. If they are sending out ANYTHING bad, they are on my “fuck you” list
Mr Fuck Fuck Fuck ?

A question though - in between all your Fucks.

Have you ever ran any labwork/bloodwork to back up your claims, or are you just shooting Fucks from out or your arse ?

Reason I'm asking is the fact that I have a fair amount on bloodwork on and of their raws with my amateur brewing, showing significant changes from time to time in my bi-monthly bloodwork regime, which correlates stronly with my pinning regime. So have two close friends, who also purchased raws from them. Our purchases have been done over the last two years

Which is why I ask if you actually know anything, or only being full of hot air and swearwords... ?

I'm in on a group testing of their GH, which I already have 700 IU's of. Would be a bitch if they're bunk

I recently had to quit using their HGH because it gave me horrible CTS. I even woke up at night cause of the pain... 4iu. split in am/pm
I had numb fingers and other sides in the past, but this is new.

It's not big of a loss though, paid 450 Euros (~550 Dollars) for 1000iu. shipped. Maybe i'll try again in a few months.