Qingdao sigma chemical

Someone ordered from them recently?
Are they same quality as before?
They seem a bit lazy tho compared to before. Sometimes it takes 2-3 days to get a reply. I add them instructions how should they label the package on alibaba and on the parcel's label to save harassment from customs. They totally ignored it so I am hesitant now to pay them.

Hello every one. Here the analysis of methenolone enanthate of Qingdao Sigma Chemical. I prepared a vial of primobolan 200mg/ml and this is the result. So good!!

Attachments

• 2619133C-F139-4A53-B49B-D70F72101D46.jpeg
    2619133C-F139-4A53-B49B-D70F72101D46.jpeg
    424.4 KB · Views: 236
Hey guys. Do you think I can get a refund from them if the parcel has not passed the customs in my country and is send for the lab testing. Alisa said i won't receive it, and they can offer me a small gifts to my next orders, like - if I order 10 boxes of something they will send 13 boxes.

I just wanted to take one order and not ordering more, so I dont like the idea

The transaction was made by alibaba, and payed with PayPal, so maybe I can get a full refund?

Has anybody from you had similar problems?

Hey guys. Do you think I can get a refund from them if the parcel has not passed the customs in my country and is send for the lab testing. Alisa said i won't receive it, and they can offer me a small gifts to my next orders, like - if I order 10 boxes of something they will send 13 boxes.

I just wanted to take one order and not ordering more, so I dont like the idea

The transaction was made by alibaba, and payed with PayPal, so maybe I can get a full refund?

Has anybody from you had similar problems?
Thats why I don't order from them.

I got one of my package seized with 2 boxes of TB500. I got a call from police department to go as a witness because some package is on my name that has illegal material in them.
I didn't get any letter of seizure as they just destroyed it and since I never was accused of anything ( personal amounts are ok in my country). I alerted Alisa but since I didnt get letter of seizure they didnt reship it.

The policeman who interrogated me was very friendly as he saw it was like 160$worth of stuff, I brought some medical papers stating I had shoulder injury and doing ongoing PT and after the interrogation he told some shit on the corridor he was not supposed to. It wasnt the bad cop good cop as the interrogation was over and he said we are officialy done. He said the customs wrote that the package was labeled as Bluetooth speakers and it was obvious by a single inspection by touching(!!!!! not even fucking xray, stealth was so bad) that it has something else.... It had no stealth at all. I had ordered from them before and the same description was on but that time it passed customs. Policeman also said I was lucky I didn't lie it wasnt mine because I would have gotten a house searching, seizure of phone and computers.

The funny thing is that a year later (or something like that) I wrote to 'her' from another account and name, trying to order stuff to a different address. She said " we never had package seized in your location don't worry". I am like okay... They then totally ignored my request to give different labels therefore I didnt pay.

Also I should add when I received my package it was good quality for the price- some checked by bloodwork. So thats why these communication and stealth things are annoying I think they should change just bit of things and could be a good source which I would recommend.

Someone ordered from them recently?
Are they same quality as before?
They seem a bit lazy tho compared to before. Sometimes it takes 2-3 days to get a reply. I add them instructions how should they label the package on alibaba and on the parcel's label to save harassment from customs. They totally ignored it so I am hesitant now to pay them.

The rep in the french meso border replies quickly, and reviews seems good, you can contact him (or her) per mail meso-rx@sigmachemical.com.cn

Capture.PNG

See

I got one of my package seized with 2 boxes of TB500. I got a call from police department to go as a witness because some package is on my name that has illegal material in them.
I didn't get any letter of seizure as they just destroyed it and since I never was accused of anything ( personal amounts are ok in my country). I alerted Alisa but since I didnt get letter of seizure they didnt reship it.

The policeman who interrogated me was very friendly as he saw it was like 160$worth of stuff, I brought some medical papers stating I had shoulder injury and doing ongoing PT and after the interrogation he told some shit on the corridor he was not supposed to. It wasnt the bad cop good cop as the interrogation was over and he said we are officialy done. He said the customs wrote that the package was labeled as Bluetooth speakers and it was obvious by a single inspection by touching(!!!!! not even fucking xray, stealth was so bad) that it has something else.... It had no stealth at all. I had ordered from them before and the same description was on but that time it passed customs. Policeman also said I was lucky I didn't lie it wasnt mine because I would have gotten a house searching, seizure of phone and computers.

The funny thing is that a year later (or something like that) I wrote to 'her' from another account and name, trying to order stuff to a different address. She said " we never had package seized in your location don't worry". I am like okay... They then totally ignored my request to give different labels therefore I didnt pay
Seems like strict customs. Which Country was it, was it an euroean state?

About 10 years ago,same thing happened to me.
It was not steroids.
That's how they do.
I didn't get any letter of seizure as they just destroyed it and since I never was accused of anything ( personal amounts are ok in my country).
They take photos of whatever is inside and how it was outside and thats about it.
but no way they destroyed it straight up.
I alerted Alisa but since I didnt get letter of seizure they didnt reship it.
Letter of seizure to reship something in case of no show is the lamest excuse a source can use to avoid actually reshipping the package.
That's because in most cases there's no letter of seizure.
The policeman who interrogated me was very friendly
He can shove his friendliness in his asscrack.

as he saw it was like 160$worth of stuff, I brought some medical papers stating I had shoulder injury and doing ongoing PT and after the interrogation he told some shit on the corridor he was not supposed to.
no. You are healthy as fuck.
you know nothing about the package.
Some fucking lunatic used your name to receive illegal stuff, which is not your issue at all.
No, you ain't got no beef with anyone as far as you know.
If you guys still believe this whatever is mine,then i should have paid somehow for it.
You're welcome to find the transaction,guys.
Nothing is free.

Please tell me you know some way not to have your name anywhere near the transaction.

It wasnt the bad cop good cop
yet. There was no need yet.
as the interrogation was over and he said we are officialy done.
It's never really officially done.
He said the customs wrote that the package was labeled as Bluetooth speakers and it was obvious by a single inspection by touching(!!!!! not even fucking xray, stealth was so bad) that it has something else....
their problem. You know nothing.
It had no stealth at all. I had ordered from them before and the same description was on but that time it passed customs. Policeman also said I was lucky I didn't lie it wasnt mine because I would have gotten a house searching, seizure of phone and computers.
Good lord. Read what you said.
No you did not lie.
No the package is not yours.
There are the keys.
pass them your phone.
suggest going to your apartment and you will assist with the searching if they want.

Please tell me you've got sufficient opsec.
The funny thing is that a year later (or something like that) I wrote to 'her' from another account and name, trying to order stuff to a different address. She said " we never had package seized in your location don't worry".
with the Chinese it's always okay.
You just need to pay them .
they never face any issues.
seizures? Ofcourse not.
I am like okay... They then totally ignored my request to give different labels therefore I didnt pay.

Fine.
Now let me ask you something.

Where the fuck was your lawyer?

The best case is having informed your lawyer of what you do beforehand so that when shit hits the fan,he even comes prepared.

A lesson for everyone.

It was not steroids.

That's how they do.

They take photos of whatever is inside and how it was outside and thats about it.

Letter of seizure to reship something in case of no show is the lamest excuse a source can use to avoid actually reshipping the package.

Some fucking lunatic used your name to receive illegal stuff, which is not your issue at all.
If you guys still believe this whatever is mine,then i should have paid somehow for it.
Nothing is free.

Please tell me you know some way not to have your name anywhere near the transaction.

No you did not lie.
There are the keys.
pass them your phone.
suggest going to your apartment and you will assist with the searching if they want.

seizures? Ofcourse not.

Fine.

The best case is having informed your lawyer of what you do beforehand so that when shit hits the fan,he even comes prepared.

A lesson for everyone.
While I'd say you are right in most cases, this was TB500, which is not even illegal anywhere that I know of. He most likely could've stated the content different than their invoice, provide some more data and get the package without any issues whatsoever.

He is not legally responsible for vendor filling the customs declaration wrong. I would know...

While I'd say you are right in most cases, this was TB500, which is not even illegal anywhere that I know of. He most likely could've stated the content different than their invoice, provide some more data and get the package without any issues whatsoever.

He is not legally responsible for vendor filling the customs declaration wrong. I would know...
Legal or illegal I'm Vegan and natty no clue sorry

Currently running their blue top GH. So far im liking it, only a few days in though, just polished off my second vial this morning. Face is typically puffy as all GH makes my face puffy, vivid dreams, 3D effect on the muscles. Not any other sides so far. Running 6iu a day at the moment, split 4iu am 2iu pm.

Hello i was looking the HGH in qingdao sigma chemical , and they have 7 diferents hgh , how to know what is better ? or all are the same quality?

It was not steroids.

That's how they do.

Nothing is free.

No you did not lie.
There are the keys.
pass them your phone.

seizures? Ofcourse not.

Fine.

A lesson for everyone.

It happened almost a year ago. I havent heard anything about them. As it was a ridicly small value of decriminalized goods for personal use I don't expect them to come after me. Even if they get a house searching warrant they would find small amounts of test and peptides- still not punishable.

I had an exgf who was a prosecutor and she gave me advices. She said as long as its not illegal but decriminalized I should not lie to them. I also read thru the laws myself couple of times.
Basically if I start denying they can make a case for deeper investigation. I live in the EU but justice system is one of the worst here, in case they want they can just ragdoll you around.
Thats why you are a wittness even tho its on your name: lying under oath is punishable up to prison time here. So the risk of lying is high and the benefit is none.

Maybe the plan you laid out works in your country and in your situation but in mine its not too usable. Maybe a lesson not for everyone? :) I think the lesson is to know the laws for your personal situation as good advice in one can be terrible in another.

As it was a ridicly small value of decriminalized goods for personal use I don't expect them to come after me.
Small amount, personal use. Criminalized goods in my case.
Even if they get a house searching warrant they would find small amounts of test and peptides- still not punishable.
I've got everything stored elsewhere.
They are welcome to get in without a warrant.
I offer coffee.
I had an exgf who was a prosecutor and she gave me advices. She said as long as its not illegal but decriminalized I should not lie to them.
if you guys were 100% sure had been decriminalized by law then that's another story.
but since I would be having more fully illegal shit later shipped to me....I stay natty.
And vegan.
And death to the person that used my name for illegal stuff.
I also read thru the laws myself couple of times.
Basically if I start denying they can make a case for deeper investigation.
They did for me. They took my testimony or whatever it's called in English and insisted that since I don't admit that the stuff is mine...we are going through the court.

Right now,ten years later...I am still snorting tren problems free. Never heard of them again.
No court. No nothing.

they were throwing empties to scare me.
I live in the EU but justice system is one of the worst here, in case they want they can just ragdoll you around.
My thing happened in an Ex-USSR country.
I was interrogated with my arms tied behind the chair for more than 8 hours.
Whatever they could do to intimidate me.
I went in day,i left at night.
They sucked my 4inch.
Thats why you are a wittness even tho its on your name: lying under oath is punishable up to prison time here. So the risk of lying is high and the benefit is none.
I was a witness too. Now I understand why.
I didn't lie though.
I didn't even pay for my shit.
I would gape them in the court.
Maybe the plan you laid out works in your country and in your situation but in mine its not too usable. Maybe a lesson not for everyone? :) I think the lesson is to know the laws for your personal situation as good advice in one can be terrible in another.
Plausible deniability.
The golden standard so that you receive illegal shit problems free.
Correct opsec for the transaction and they can't do jack.
House empty.
Computers empty.
Tails in individual USB stick.
Except if on going investigation for a long time...and you receiving packages again and again.