Qingdao sigma chemical

I'm just another new member that came here for this thread. If it matters to anyone, the shipment that I mentioned was late finally arrived. I have no reason to believe I'll have any issues with quality.

I will say that one item was missing from my order. It represents about 10% of the entire order cost. I'll update when I get a response from Qingdao Sigma with how they're going to remedy the problem.
Exact same thing happened to me. Had one item out of my order missing, equivalent to approx 10% of the order cost. When I asked what happened, i received a "Will look into it" and have gotten zero response since. Have you gotten any response?

Exact same thing happened to me. Had one item out of my order missing, equivalent to approx 10% of the order cost. When I asked what happened, i received a "Will look into it" and have gotten zero response since. Have you gotten any response?
Shipping was from which warehouse ?
US ?

They said the product was out of stock, asked if I needed anything else. They also said "maybe it will be back in stock on your next order." I just gave up. They were setting me up to purchase more items that I don't really need in order to get everything that I already paid for. Don't think I'll order again. Like I've said before, I think what they do send is quality, but they just do too much sketchy stuff for me to deal with them. I'll chalk the $50 of missing product up to a lesson.

I’d really like to find out if their HGH is legit. Anyone know how I can get testing done/ where I can pool money if a couple guys would like to get testing done?

Didn't get a blood test for GH or IGF-1, instead got a generalized blood test arranged by my cardiologist. Alkaline phosphatase and calcium are out of range.

View attachment 147273
View attachment 147274

Alkaline phosphatase levels are used as an indicator of HGH's activity on the liver. This is about 10 hours after injecting 10 IU before bedtime. Been doing 10 IU everyday for 2 months.

Sources:
yes, this values are completely specific to HGH injections and nothing else.
next time dont be a greedy noob and take the correct tests, this is complete bullshit.

I have taken 4 blood tests, 2 of them i did them on the same day at different labs, with 30 minutes difference, and the results were very different even between labs. So i guess analyzing the vial directly is the best option.

yes, this values are completely specific to HGH injections and nothing else.
next time dont be a greedy noob and take the correct tests, this is complete bullshit.
I'm taking nothing else except for the HGH, I fasted the entire time, and my alkaline phosphatase levels were way lower before. I linked you two studies that shows alkaline phosphatase levels are used as an indicator for GH activity by actual researchers. Get an attention span of over 5 seconds before you call something bullshit you fucking retard.

Qingdao Sigma chemical (Alisa Yang) is completely different from another company called Qindao(1year).

The quality of the product, the sales staff is completely different. Alisa says there are a lot of buyers who confuses these two

I'm taking nothing else except for the HGH, I fasted the entire time, and my alkaline phosphatase levels were way lower before. I linked you two studies that shows alkaline phosphatase levels are used as an indicator for GH activity by actual researchers. Get an attention span of over 5 seconds before you call something bullshit you fucking retard.
Problem is you can be injecting a secretagogue or who knows, i have done bloods showing higher HGH than normal, but some labs gave 3-6 and others gave 30+, to add more confussion.

Problem is you can be injecting a secretagogue or who knows, i have done bloods showing higher HGH than normal, but some labs gave 3-6 and others gave 30+, to add more confussion.
True, I've seen studies showing an increase in alkaline phosphatase levels from hexarelin.

Secretagogues typically desensitize after a month. If your IGF-1 levels stay consistent after that timeframe then that should be a good way to tell if it's really a secretagogue or not.

Qingdao Sigma chemical (Alisa Yang) is completely different from another company called Qindao(1year).

The quality of the product, the sales staff is completely different. Alisa says there are a lot of buyers who confuses these two
Thank you "Alisa", welcome to Meso.

Try to focus on improving your english skill before trying to impersonate an english native speaker nicknamed John lmao

Yeah I’m not wasting my time w this source anymore. HGH is most def boof. It’s cheaper than some of their other peptides? And also, their “BPC-157” gave me a heat rash type thing on my neck. Only subsided after I stopped use. After receiving real stuff from peptidesciences and using it, I am 100000% certain they sold me something else. That’s what you get for fucking me over. Gonna spread the word all over Reddit. Told the other bitch that works w them that the HGH was fake asf and I would not be doing business w them anymore and she asked for a picture of the testing lick my nuts, is how I responded

Yeah I’m not wasting my time w this source anymore. HGH is most def boof. It’s cheaper than some of their other peptides? And also, their “BPC-157” gave me a heat rash type thing on my neck. Only subsided after I stopped use. After receiving real stuff from peptidesciences and using it, I am 100000% certain they sold me something else. That’s what you get for fucking me over. Gonna spread the word all over Reddit. Told the other bitch that works w them that the HGH was fake asf and I would not be doing business w them anymore and she asked for a picture of the testing lick my nuts, is how I responded
Are you the member who’s been on the gh for a while now?

I’m just extremely curious why the growth is “most def boof”

I’m just extremely curious why the growth is “most def boof”
Used it for several months, can’t say I noticed anything at all. If they sold me fake BPC-157, you think they sold me real HGH? Please. 1/100 chance of that. And some not-that-luxurious peptides would be more expensive than HGH? Common sense that that is WEIRD.

Used it for several months, can’t say I noticed anything at all. If they sold me fake BPC-157, you think they sold me real HGH? Please. 1/100 chance of that. And some not-that-luxurious peptides would be more expensive than HGH? Common sense that that is WEIRD.
I also didn't notice much if anything at all, except for carpal tunnel. My cardiologist diagnosed me with it as well. Based on that, I think it's legit. However I will not be ordering from them anymore if Alibaba's trade assurance is no longer offered.