Qingdao sigma chemical

What's QS price for there GH quick shipped with-in the US from there US NJ warehouse avoiding customs vs shipping from china or wherever they ship from outside the US ?

I'll answer my own question for anyone who might be interested . Alisa Yang from QS just quoted me price Shipped from China 1box of 10 vials 10iu per vial $60,10boxs = $500.
Shipped from with-in the US 1box = $80 , 10 boxes = $650
Anyone care to chime in on any better deals they might know of ?

Has anybody tried there Bpc 157?
I'm doing it right now BPC 300mcg twice a day along with there TB-500 5mg like once a week. Great deal dirt cheap cost me $150.37 total for BPC-157 10 5MG vials and 10 5mg vials of TB-500 shipping from in the US NJ got it in 3 days and they except Paypal and credit cards so your protected if they burn you just dispute the charge. Now I'm considering throwing in some GH haven't done the shit in like 20yrs? I'm a old time body builder with a pile of age related nagging chronic injuries like worn-out shoulder and back issues. Got a 70 year old lady lifting heaver then me in the gym these days :) Been jabbing that BPC twice a day right into the top on my shoulder joint where my trap connects to my shoulder. I doubt its going to heal my fucked shoulder but it defiantly having some mild anti-inflammatory features feeling less aches and pains almost like taking prednisone but not as powerful. Think its worth dumping $500 or $650 on 10 boxes of GH to add into the mix ?

Attachments

• IMG_20210422_221026.jpg
    IMG_20210422_221026.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I'm doing it right now BPC 300mcg twice a day along with there TB-500 5mg like once a week. Great deal dirt cheap cost me $150.37 total for BPC-157 10 5MG vials and 10 5mg vials of TB-500 shipping from in the US NJ got it in 3 days and they except Paypal and credit cards so your protected if they burn you just dispute the charge
PayPal on Alibaba? Or dealing directly with them out of Alibaba?

PayPal on Alibaba? Or dealing directly with them out of Alibaba?
Yeah it went through Alibaba super smooth transaction. First I had to confirm my Alibaba email then QS Alisa Yang sent me a payment link after I even rated the transaction positive.

That that way you were not covered though Alibaba's buyer protection, at least I cannot see in their HGH products the PayPal payment option, but it is good to see they accept PayPal.

What is QS?

That that way you were not covered though Alibaba's buyer protection, at least I cannot see in their HGH products the PayPal payment option, but it is good to see they accept PayPal.

What is QS?
Which would be the way that is covered with alibabas buyer protection ?

But isn't the GH's conversion to IGF-1 the whole point?
these days IGF1 is good indicator i seen too many skewed results with my IGF1 bloods based on if i was in calorie defecit, low on carbs, shit sleep, sick all these play a part.
if i was taking orals, how is my liver alt /ast.

Doesn't meant the HGH is crap just means you can't convert to GH to IGF-1 well enough. Everyone is different.

Yes IGF-1 is best - GH is crap indicator cause it could be GHRP6 etc.. peptide but least tells you its not HCG.

but always good to see HPLC.

Have ordered and received maybe 20 different packages from them.
Have never had any issues. At times it takes 3-5 weeks for the packages to get here (Northern Europe) but they always come.

Have bought, Test E, C, PH,Sust, Deca, Tren Hex, Mast, Primo, T-Bol, Anavar, Anadrol, Sarms, Hgh, Hcg, CJC1295/Iparmorelin, BPC157/Tb500, MT2, Magnesium Glacasomate, HMB, BB/BA, All PCT and a bunch more over a couple of years.

I see a docter for bloodwork every 2 months.

From all bloodwork all the Test versions are legit. Hcg shows on home pregnancy tests and my balls swell up pretty good within 3 weeks off cycle.
MK677 definately increases my appetite, I get a little bloated with swollen ancles ++

Have had 3 shoulder/elbow surgeries over the years from my martial arts, the BPC i received did more in a week, than 6 months of physical therapy, with dry needle and all the works. After having done 2 vials of BPC my shoulder and elbow health seems to be better than it's been for at least 15 years

I might have a batch of Test Cyp that was underdosed and by submitting my blood work to Alisa I received a full discount on a new batch of 100g.

Maybe I have been lucky with my experiances, but I'm not going to change vendor anytime soon. To many positive experiences along the way.

Two friends have also purchased quite a bit and I haven't heard anything but good from these two either.

Take it for what it is - my personal experience.

Well today is the day guys (28th).

And looks like it did happen.

Qindoa Sigma emptied out their entire catalog, check it out:

Qindoa Sigma Catalog

I haven't checked yet but I'm sure the other vendors have too.

Crazy times.

It’s only on alibaba.
You can still work with’em in privat.
Actually they don’t offer paypal only bank wire what isn’t the best way for us European guys. Bank wire details are saved for 15 years ;)

I took 25mg of their anavar and one hour later I could do 30% more reps and my muscles just felt numb to the weight so I think their anabolics are pretty good