Qingdao sigma chemical

Sure you are. Why don't you use that profile? Anyway, I tried to take the original posts down, but the moderator said I couldn't; he told me to clarify and I did. That's why it looks strange.
Then why don't you clarify the issue for us? Why is this source dishonest if your bloodwork was that awesome and you created an account just to tell everybody in 2 different threads how good they were and how happy you were with your over the roof IGF-1 values?

What has changed? The shill felt dissapointed and betrayed with the false promises the source made?

And do not play the card of "wrong lab" because you clearly stated several times that was a particular rep, Alisa, who works for the source, who you were in touch with the whole time, so you were using this lab.

Coming from a guy who's been a member for two months, comments on four threads and just happens to comment on this one. I'm beginning to wonder if all the people on here are Qingdao Sigma.
Only registered to post content of value.

(sorry I mean real content)

I’ll eat your dog cunt

HGH TEST PROTOCOL :

- in the morning on an empty stomach inject 10ui intra muscular

- wait 3 hours (still on an empty stomach) and go for an HGH blood test

- post the test

My blood tests for those interested after 2 weeks of GH at 4 iu a day.
2ui injected 2 hours before the blood test.
Let me know what you think before you ask me who I bought it from lol.
Thank you

I would say those results look solid. You're not taking a huge dose, and were only on two weeks before getting the test, but IGF-1 is still higher than reference.

For serum, the standard is 10iu prior to the test, and you only did 2iu, so that result doesn't worry me.

guys it's normal that i don't feel any effect with the hgh of quigdao, no effects on sleep, on my energy, my recovery, fat loss, i'm quite disappointed

I ordered from Alisa Feb 17th. She stated it shipped almost immediately.

I received a tracking number that states the order was picked up, no updates on the tracking since Mar 12th

I have not received anything and she has been hostile when I have asked about the package.

Basically she told me it is not their problem. She will not look into the issue or anything. I stated that I paid $50USD for quick shipping, and she is not willing to do anything.

I escalated the order for a refund on Alibaba due to non-receipt of goods, her company's reply was "I dont agree with the buyer".

Bunch of bullshit, dont use this garbage. BTW Opti delivered to me in 4 days. More expensive to be sure, but great service.

I received a tracking number that states the order was picked up, no updates on the tracking since Mar 12th

I have not received anything and she has been hostile when I have asked about the package.

Basically she told me it is not their problem. She will not look into the issue or anything. I stated that I paid $50USD for quick shipping, and she is not willing to do anything.

I escalated the order for a refund on Alibaba due to non-receipt of goods, her company's reply was "I dont agree with the buyer".

Bunch of bullshit, dont use this garbage. BTW Opti delivered to me in 4 days. More expensive to be sure, but great service.
Did alibaba refund, or are you still waiting for the to settle the dispute? My latest order they gave me a tracking number that never even got picked up. Alisa told me it got hung up in customs and that they were reshipping. I asked where the order was shiped to, my address or to a reshipper, and she's ignored the question several times. Seems like ordering from this outfit is pretty risky at this point. My first order was super smooth.

Did alibaba refund, or are you still waiting for the to settle the dispute? My latest order they gave me a tracking number that never even got picked up. Alisa told me it got hung up in customs and that they were reshipping. I asked where the order was shiped to, my address or to a reshipper, and she's ignored the question several times. Seems like ordering from this outfit is pretty risky at this point. My first order was super smooth.
What country are you guys in?

I am in the United States and this time Jessica (From the same Qingdao Sigma as Alisa) has pushed for a U.S.A warehouse order instead, about $20 extra per box. Maybe they are indeed having customs issues.