Qingdao sigma chemical

my order arrived from Alisa hgh 10ui blue cap, but I noticed that it is not diluting properly, it is precipitated in water, I do not know if it can be my water or the product. I'm going to have a blood test this week and I'm also going to send photos here, I didn't like this bad dilution

What kind of water did you use?
Not tap water,right?

I am not trying to make fun of you. My eyes have seen a lot so I am making sure.
lol bacteristatic water gained from an anabol seller, but i have already diluted it with peptide and another hgh and in the others it completely diluted it was clear. I'll get another water to be sure. 2ml water, it's cloudy, the vacuum is very strong

Attachments

• 057284C2-314B-4C28-9574-727C0AC27F91.jpeg
    057284C2-314B-4C28-9574-727C0AC27F91.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 91
  • 0705E2F8-F30D-4316-8CCC-F8FBA2ABB4E6.jpeg
    0705E2F8-F30D-4316-8CCC-F8FBA2ABB4E6.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 90
  • A320C339-FB61-4553-B53C-8F7C9B662A21.jpeg
    A320C339-FB61-4553-B53C-8F7C9B662A21.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 93
lol bacteristatic water gained from an anabol seller, but i have already diluted it with peptide and another hgh and in the others it completely diluted it was clear. I'll get another water to be sure. 2ml water, it's cloudy, the vacuum is very strong
I see what you mean.
I can get bacteriostaric water from the pharmacy dirt cheap. Can you? If you can, use some new,clear and report back. I was considering buying from them.

The bottom one has way more reviews and the original one but I believe people discussed the top one being run by someone else?

I’ve been running Qingdao Sigma iPam/cjc for a month now and from the beginning I felt face flushing and very vivid dreams. Ive ran a few different peptide companies over the years, and the flushing and dreams are the first since Toms. My fat pinches are getting smaller, but I’m waiting on my dr to send my lab request. My dr is taking forever.
I read a few post saying they were sending off for analysis and some talking bloods. Has anyone gotten anything back yet?

Edit: Ordered from Alisa with 4years.

I’ve been running Qingdao Sigma iPam/cjc for a month now and from the beginning I felt face flushing and very vivid dreams. Ive ran a few different peptide companies over the years, and the flushing and dreams are the first since Toms. My fat pinches are getting smaller, but I’m waiting on my dr to send my lab request. My dr is taking forever.
I read a few post saying they were sending off for analysis and some talking bloods. Has anyone gotten anything back yet?
Another epic first post.

I just got my package of ru58841 and sr9009 looks legit although I don't really know what ru5 is supposed to look like 20210209_214115.jpg

Another epic response. You’re responses are always the same. You 3lite bodybuilder wannabes always have the same shit.
99% of people don’t send to lab. Get off of your high horse ffs.
What kind of bullshit 1st post is that? Introduce yourself in the right thread, then go sound like a fucking shill.