Qingdao sigma chemical

Who Wendy's? what's her prices?
Bro read up earlier in this thread look for the price pics.

I created another thread for Qindao. So there is no Co fusion between Qingdao and Qindao.

I order from Qindao Wendy waiting for test results.

Yeah I know that's why we wanna check mostly Wendy out because her prices are dirt cheap lol.

Do you know who sells finished oils the cheapest? Where would you go ?

Do you know anything about Baoweitech? They are on Alibaba also and offer finished products direct deals on whatsapp have no idea of there products check out though I seen people talking about it on reddit
I dont, raws are best

Those prices are good similar to purple panda labs but for some things I need less than 10g so I'm not sure
Purple panda also got hacked, so not an option anymore. Why take the risk. Plus I've never seen a single Jano or any lab test to prove their worth to begin with.

This Alibaba shit is an experiment, we will see when results come back.

I bought 2 kits from them my 2nd kit I bumped it up to 6 IU a day havent really noticed any sides. I wish testing was cheaper so I could get myself tested.
You can afford to run 6iu a day of growth, but can’t afford to get some bloodwork? Hmmm

You can afford to run 6iu a day of growth, but can’t afford to get some bloodwork? Hmmm
I can buy 3 or maybe 4 kits for a price of a test its kinda infuriating FYI I just started 6 iu a day this pas week because im in prep no way I would run this dose when im in off season.

I can buy 3 or maybe 4 kits for a price of a test its kinda infuriating FYI I just started 6 iu a day this pas week because im in prep no way I would run this dose when im in off season.
I use a source that gets every batch tested so I know what I’m getting. If I was worried I would send it to Jano to make sure I’m not pinning some bs, especially if I competed and was in prep like you are.

I've bought their hgh 10iu and 15iu vials both of those have been good. I've done hcg test and checked my blood glucose after injection. Hcg test was negative and bg 10min after injection was higher and 5min later my bg was lower. I've thought to take my gh level in lab before my next order of 15iu vials.

I've bought their hgh 10iu and 15iu vials both of those have been good. I've done hcg test and checked my blood glucose after injection. Hcg test was negative and bg 10min after injection was higher and 5min later my bg was lower. I've thought to take my gh level in lab before my next order of 15iu vials.
And that's Qingdao Alisa or Qindao Wendy?

You guys gotta be specific about what company/ group you ordered from as we have a Qingdao and a Qindao lol

Also Qingdao doesnt have 15iu vials correct?

And that's Qingdao Alisa or Qindao Wendy?

You guys gotta be specific about what company/ group you ordered from as we have a Qingdao and a Qindao lol
Alisa from Qindao Sigma was a seller. They have also 15iu grey top vials if you just ask, btw she seemed very nice person when I talked with her☺

Following this. Those domestic finished prices, if they test well, are unbeatable. Wonder why they don’t also stock Nandrolones, or primo too

Alibaba will close the hgh sale after the Christmas festival. Use the search results with hgh and there are none.
This was commented to me by a seller (no alissa) I haven't talked to her yet

This is not to say that sellers will continue to sell from outside or within the platform.

Im using the hgh 5iu a day with weekends off, 2 months in and both hands are numb, knees hurt and elbows getting sore. Sleep is pretty good and im holding size well since dropping to trt dose of test