Qingdao sigma chemical

thanks, i am new to this forum. i already read the whole thread but i cant read out where you going to order since alibaba deleted all links. if we are talking about the same sigma (4years bagde/seller alisa) i can find the company on alibaba.

Hi all . New to the page . I ordered 10 boxes from this company befor i found this forum . Qingdao with a G . But the company says 2 years with gold membership rather than 4 and it's neither Wendy or Alisa .
Jessica Liu .
This company also claimed Qindao (no G ) was a scammer .
Maybe they would all say that about each other as they are all in competition .
My question is - did anyone take and gain or take and test any Alibaba G.H .
Slightly off topic but does anyone have experience with Sarms if so how do they compare with decent tests
Thanks Anthony

She told me to ask for some samples and test them.

I think it was a little bit rude since other sources are giving me recent HPLCs from this or last months... (They can be false, ok, but at least they worry)

PS: As Broderick chavez said, china market is usually honest and sell true legitimate products.

What would be good gh level in blood 3h after 5iu hgh injection?
I've thought to take lab test before next order from Alisa and I'll share my lab test results here.

I've thought to take lab test before next order from Alisa and I'll share my lab test results here.
Best option is run it for 2-3
weeks at a consistent dose, then get bloods drawn

that will give best results. Make sure to do the same dose throughout or the results will be hindered

10ui should give you around 30 (more is always better) so i think 5ui around 15