Qingdao sigma chemical

Crazy. Prices are weird. 20 for 10 grams but 40 for 50 grams. I’d rather just pay 20 dollars more for 5x as much.

I'm stocked up with raws for years :) panicked after last year ban lol
Thats why I only got some orals from them.
I missed that ban and when I came back into this all I didn't really understand it..

They ban sarms and steroids I heard but these sellers are still selling anabolic steroids.. but they can't sell sarms? Then I heard it was okay for them to export but that's it.. but they still don't offer sarms?

Can someone explain this to me in dumb terms? Lol

I missed that ban and when I came back into this all I didn't really understand it..

They ban sarms and steroids I heard but these sellers are still selling anabolic steroids.. but they can't sell sarms? Then I heard it was okay for them to export but that's it.. but they still don't offer sarms?

Can someone explain this to me in dumb terms? Lol
Honestly I don't get it either. LoL

Some do some don't. Who know's why.

Lol okay then..

Have you seen any of them selling sarms though like rad? I know 2 of them missed the ban like mk and another one.. but is there still Chinese sellers pushing put sarms like rad?

Lol okay then..

Have you seen any of them selling sarms though like rad? I know 2 of them missed the ban like mk and another one.. but is there still Chinese sellers pushing put sarms like rad?

Oh nothing in particular right now I was just wondering if they were still selling rad140 from China eventually I'll probably get some

Right now I was just trying to find who had the best and cheapest hcg and test e or sustanon type mixes (might work better than test e for keeping levels stable)

If you know who that might be let me know lol

I asked two sources, one said it's not allowed, the second said they don't sell it.

One place I learned from one of these TRT clinics on youtube is purerawz.co but they are freaking expensive for everything. I bought Carderine a while back. Paid heavy $$$

I’m buying two kits HGH and some melanotan from sigma.

i would like to get the HGH tested by janoshik, anybody interested in sharing the cost from the Test?

I would pay the shipping(Europe)

i would like to get the HGH tested by janoshik, anybody interested in sharing the cost from the Test?

Did you get it from Qindao or Qingdao? Wendy or Alisa? The 2 are different right now we're looking more at Wendy because Bodymechanic bought some stuff from her.. if you didn't buy it yet you should probably get it from Wendy so we have more products to test.

I bought aicar and hgh from Alisa, a week ago I made the payment and she still hasn't left Hong Kong, she told me about 3 weeks to get to Spain. When I arrive I will send photos of the products and I also want to do an analysis to see igf1. I will pass results. If it goes well, I think it is a very good option for € 50 that I got 100ui. We'll see ..... Greetings

Did you get it from Qindao or Qingdao? Wendy or Alisa? The 2 are different right now we're looking more at Wendy because Bodymechanic bought some stuff from her.. if you didn't buy it yet you should probably get it from Wendy so we have more products to test.
Qingdao Alisa, I will buy it from her, since they have more reviews on their products (I believe!)

I’ll send out some test to Janoshik too.
MT2 and HGH but the 15iu vials !

I’m in contact with Joy Liu from qingdao sigma chemical.

Well let's see how it goes, I was hoping you guys would order from Wendy as she is the only one of the options here that supply oils, Bodymechanic is testing her orals

raws are already cheap but these prices are ridiculous, its odd. I guess its just trial and error, alibaba seems too sketchy.

raws are already cheap but these prices are ridiculous, its odd. I guess its just trial and error, alibaba seems too sketchy.
Yeah I know that's why we wanna check mostly Wendy out because her prices are dirt cheap lol.

Do you know who sells finished oils the cheapest? Where would you go ?

Do you know anything about Baoweitech? They are on Alibaba also and offer finished products direct deals on whatsapp have no idea of there products check out though I seen people talking about it on reddit