Qingdao sigma chemical

My opnion is, test everything.
i do agree, although in my circumstance its just not possible to test every single thing i get
but even still its beside the point, the lows they went to avoid a resend is far beyond anything ive seen , just shows how snake like and sly they are, i could never trust someone so sly ... id rather stick to others, there is great ones out there :) one on this forum i support and havent had issues

i do agree, although in my circumstance its just not possible to test every single thing i get
but even still its beside the point, the lows they went to avoid a resend is far beyond anything ive seen , just shows how snake like and sly they are, i could never trust someone so sly ... id rather stick to others, there is great ones out there :) one on this forum i support and havent had issues
Dude, I am always looking for reliable source.who you using?

I've lost track, are we talking about the same on Alibb? For me so far it's been good so far. Last step is to get the testing done. I'll keep yall posted.

Dude, I am always looking for reliable source.who you using?

I've lost track, are we talking about the same on Alibb? For me so far it's been good so far. Last step is to get the testing done. I'll keep yall posted.
I am grateful to you for putting wendy's data

the prices are quite good and the communication is good.

everything is a matter of testing or analyzing as you say and if the thing is below or there is no molecule with not buying again is enough.

thanks.

Order with HGH and MT2 to EU/Germany without any problems. Runs over a boarder country next to germany.

They also have a "special germany line" but they cant't give me more information's. Direct to Germany goes 100% into customer control - i'm sure

Feedback from customers were very good.
Even the HGH and also the MT2. MT2 side effect were not that strong like from Hilma. Even the typical "mt2 boner" wasn't there :))

Hello friends. I have placed an order for quingdao sigma. Until I get it and do an analytical I am skeptical, I can not believe that hgh 100ui will come out at € 50 and 10 vials box at € 45. Has anyone bought at this price and has it been good? Thank you . Cheers

hope is not the Wendy I'm thinking of...

yeah best to have it tested qingdao sigma only has 2 stores last I checked 1 is 4 years number 1 inquiry on alibaba

View attachment 141081

View attachment 141082

the other store is USA warehouse run by Jessica Liu, 2 years.

Yeah I didn't see a Wendy I don't know where he got that handle, it kinda made me question the other 2 stores listed..

Anyone know if they sell finished oils if they are selling oral stuff? If not do any of these Alibaba sellers sell them direct from whatsapp?

Also thanks again for clearing that up

I am grateful to you for putting wendy's data

the prices are quite good and the communication is good.

everything is a matter of testing or analyzing as you say and if the thing is below or there is no molecule with not buying again is enough.

thanks.

Wait your actually talking to a Wendy?... ?

I thought there was just Alisa Yang and Jessica Liu, from the 2 stores 1 4 years and the USA wearhouse 2 years?

I seen someone posted a Wendy's Alibaba ID but I didn't see a way to search a user ID..

Do you have a link to this Wendy's store?

Also sorry for the double post..

I got this from h

I thought there was just Alisa Yang and Jessica Liu, from the 2 stores 1 4 years and the USA wearhouse 2 years?

I seen someone posted a Wendy's Alibaba ID but I didn't see a way to search a user ID..

I got this from her profile:

there are 6 - 7 reps. I've worked with Joy Liu and Alisa Yang. Both good. Two different Qingdao Sigma Chemical company profiles on Alibaba, same company. 1 is listed as 4 years on Alibaba, the other 2 years. beware some others copy their name but not the same company. 1611158399819.png

I placed an order and I will take a blood test to test it when I arrive and inform you guys, hgh and raw.

Did you get it from Wendy? Or Alisa? Qindoa or Qingdao?

I'd like to here what you think when the package arrives also and pics would be super cool

Don't forget about us when you get it also lol

Anyway...

Hey yeah I was looking at all that Grant.

I was gonna post again last night but I fell asleep this is what I gathered with this Wendy and Qingdao and Qindao (Alisa said that Quindao copied the name to sell stuff, but Wendy does have good feedback and 45 sales on Alibaba, along with Bodymechanic who made a recent purchase from Wendy)

What I'm about to say isn't to crap on Qingdao.. but Alisa threw me some red flags last night (I do know they do legit business so that's why this hit me very oddly...)

Before I picked everything apart that Wendy has nothing to do with Qingdao I asked Alisa for her Alibaba she was reluctant to give it to me and still hasn't.. she asked why and I said I want to buy stuff you don't offer on Alibaba. Then she asked what it was I wanted..

I asked her for a price list for raws finished products and peptides..
Alisa told me that she can only sell hgh and raw powder, about 10 minutes later she sent me another message saying she can sell finished oils after 1 month? I don't know what that means sounds funny

Alisa said Wendy at Quindao not Quingda was ripping off the company name to sell product.. whoremoan also had something to say about Wendy..

Anyway Bodymechanic had actually gotten finished product sent to him I wish he ordered some oils but we can get a good idea from his order if it checks out...

Or if anyone else has bought stuff from Wendy and can let us know..

My question is if this Wendy does sell oils and Alisa doesn't... and the oils are good quality why do we care?? If Wendy's oils and stuff are legit?

It seems fishy Alisa is telling me after one month they'll sell oils.. ?

I figured I'd ask Wendy if she had stanolone acetate or some other ester because I've never seen it and would like to get it and she said they sell it in powder direct from China.. I asked her what other stuff they sell directly from China and she sent me a pice list.. it still had sarms on it.. didn't they stop selling sarms in China?

Another thing it has this Alibaba store on the price list also.. she wasn't trying to hide it.. I am assuming she works with them or that's the company she works with and she's fishing up more customers from the Qindao name without the g in it..

Like I said if Wendy sells straight products that are legit.. why do we can? I don't care.. if she sells oils that cheap in vials and they are USA stock and orals that's pretty cool

Does anyone else know anyone doing that with those prices? If everything does check out I'd buy from here..

Anyway here was the link to the second company in Wendy's price list.. does anyone know them ?

i bought some hcg from them, my balls shrunk and semen production stopped. Alisa said they had lab tests but she never sent me anything.

Maybe instead of alibaba why not invite them here and have their shit tested? I don‘t know how the laws work in China but I find it fishy they can openly sell all this shit on a huge platfrom like Alibaba, anyways we have purplepanda, only thing alibaba got is hgh.

I was gonna post again last night but I fell asleep this is what I gathered with this Wendy and Qingdao and Qindao (Alisa said that Quindao copied the name to sell stuff, but Wendy does have good feedback and 45 sales on Alibaba, along with Bodymechanic who made a recent purchase from Wendy)

You really can't look feedbacks when it comes to the type of drugs we dealing here, this ain't feel good drugs like weed heroin coke meth etc the vast majority of people don't do bloodwork so they just go by the "feelz" if you check out the dark net steroid vendors gota shit ton of good reviews too but would you really trust them? Shreddedlabs used to be a vendor here selling DNP in the underground section forum now he moved his operation to the darknet where he sells all sorts of AAS, makes NO sense why not sell here too? You have more customers only reason I can think of is the fact he knows shit gets tested here so he doesn't want to hurt his reputation when doses aren't correct OR accidentally drops pubic hair in someone's test vial like a certain vendor here.

Screenshot (454).png

I was pointing out feedback because you still get a idea of whats going on, if people get straight up ripped off or have bad experiences hopefully it'll atleast be in the feedback.

As for testing their stuff I do think we should have all there products tested.

I can't find anyone who sells the stuff this Wendy does for the prices she had them for, all I'm saying is if her products check out that would be a good thing.

And if you know someone else that is selling oils and orals around the same price let us know

From looking everyone had sustanon mixes for almost double what Wendy is selling them for..

Did you get it from Wendy? Or Alisa? Qindoa or Qingdao?

I'd like to here what you think when the package arrives also and pics would be super cool

Don't forget about us when you get it also lol

Anyway...

Hey yeah I was looking at all that Grant.

What I'm about to say isn't to crap on Qingdao.. but Alisa threw me some red flags last night (I do know they do legit business so that's why this hit me very oddly...)

Before I picked everything apart that Wendy has nothing to do with Qingdao I asked Alisa for her Alibaba she was reluctant to give it to me and still hasn't.. she asked why and I said I want to buy stuff you don't offer on Alibaba. Then she asked what it was I wanted..

I asked her for a price list for raws finished products and peptides..
Alisa told me that she can only sell hgh and raw powder, about 10 minutes later she sent me another message saying she can sell finished oils after 1 month? I don't know what that means sounds funny

Alisa said Wendy at Quindao not Quingda was ripping off the company name to sell product.. whoremoan also had something to say about Wendy..

Anyway Bodymechanic had actually gotten finished product sent to him I wish he ordered some oils but we can get a good idea from his order if it checks out...

Or if anyone else has bought stuff from Wendy and can let us know..

My question is if this Wendy does sell oils and Alisa doesn't... and the oils are good quality why do we care?? If Wendy's oils and stuff are legit?

It seems fishy Alisa is telling me after one month they'll sell oils.. ?

I figured I'd ask Wendy if she had stanolone acetate or some other ester because I've never seen it and would like to get it and she said they sell it in powder direct from China.. I asked her what other stuff they sell directly from China and she sent me a pice list.. it still had sarms on it.. didn't they stop selling sarms in China?

Another thing it has this Alibaba store on the price list also.. she wasn't trying to hide it.. I am assuming she works with them or that's the company she works with and she's fishing up more customers from the Qindao name without the g in it..

Like I said if Wendy sells straight products that are legit.. why do we can? I don't care.. if she sells oils that cheap in vials and they are USA stock and orals that's pretty cool

Does anyone else know anyone doing that with those prices? If everything does check out I'd buy from here..

Anyway here was the link to the second company in Wendy's price list.. does anyone know them ?

ive rec'd powder lists from both my contacts at Sigma - no finished that i could see.

1611175263182.png

i did find another company that would provide oils, but upon further questioning she confirmed that they source it from another supplier...

1611175172472.png