Qingdao sigma chemical

ive rec'd powder lists from both my contacts at Sigma - no finished that i could see.

View attachment 141275

i did find another company that would provide oils, but upon further questioning she confirmed that they source it from another supplier...

View attachment 141274

So what company said they offered oils? And they source them from hebei oroni biotechnology?

Have you ever ordered from that company?

And as for qindgdao with Alisa and them what have you ordered from them? Have you had any lab tests done?

And onna side note.. if that company that gets sources the oils from hebei oroni biotechnology is legit or if Wendy is.. you can't beat those prices..

Has anyone bought anything from Baoweitech? They are another one that offers oils for around the same price.. anyone ever seen anyone show any test from them or labs?

Like it straight up made your balls shrink and your semen production just stopped? That sounds a bit drastic how long were you banging this stuff for?

Did you make a recovery? I hope so..
Nah i used it for 10 weeks or so, when I completely stopped ejeculating semen i noticed my balls had shrunk.

I hopped on the hcg of my normal supplier and everything is working again

Purple panda? Are you joking? First purple panda has some house cleaning to do with the recent data leak. Second, purple panda buys his shit from these people. So why pay him middle man price?
Maybe instead of alibaba why not invite them here and have their shit tested? I don‘t know how the laws work in China but I find it fishy they can openly sell all this shit on a huge platfrom like Alibaba, anyways we have purplepanda, only thing alibaba got is hgh.

Purple panda? Are you joking? First purple panda has some house cleaning to do with the recent data leak. Second, purple panda buys his shit from these people. So why pay him middle man price?
Maybe instead of alibaba why not invite them here and have their shit tested? I don‘t know how the laws work in China but I find it fishy they can openly sell all this shit on a huge platfrom like Alibaba, anyways we have purplepanda
I placed an order and I will take a blood test to test it when I arrive and inform you guys, hgh and raw.
Feedback sometimes is hard to gauge in those feedback reviews. Most people don't test shit and simply review the customer service and fast delivery ... Testing is a habit of forums like this, which I like. We will test their stuff and know right away if it's legit or not.

I agree with body on not paying the middle man, and I believe we are smart enough to get these products tested ourselves and post the results.

I did want to make certain though, you ordered your orals from Wendy at Qindao not Alisa Qingdao right?

Nah i used it for 10 weeks or so, when I completely stopped ejeculating semen i noticed my balls had shrunk.

I hopped on the hcg of my normal supplier and everything is working again

I'm glad to hear that everything is working for ya brother I was gonna ask you though.. your talking about hcg you got from Qingdao Alisa right? Not Wendy aka Qindao?

And I asked earlier but does anyone know anything about Baoweitech? I think I remember reading on reddit they where good I dunno

Alibaba link lol

I agree with body on not paying the middle man, and I believe we are smart enough to get these products tested ourselves and post the results.

I did want to make certain though, you ordered your orals from Wendy at Qindao not Alisa Qingdao right?

I'm glad to hear that everything is working for ya brother I was gonna ask you though.. your talking about hcg you got from Qingdao Alisa right? Not Wendy aka Qindao?

And I asked earlier but does anyone know anything about Baoweitech? I think I remember reading on reddit they where good I dunno

Alibaba link lol

Does Baoweitech actually sell steroids thought doesn't seem like it

Yeah just looked at their thread, that is very unfortunate, reason they only lasted long as they did was because of testing for 3 years. They've been pretty solid it sucks now that they clearly been hacked even though they don't want to admit it BUT hard to say PPL actually buys from Alibaba and sell raw powder at very similar prices, their test is cheaper than Sigma posted by grantsterdude.

Last edited:
Hopefully PPL can settle this hacking issue for the good of the community otherwise we're going to need a new drug dealer, maybe someone can convince one of those sellers at Alibaba to open a shop here.

Hopefully PPL can settle this hacking issue for the good of the community otherwise we're going to need a new drug dealer, maybe someone can convince one of those sellers at Alibaba to open a shop here.
Can't we just buy their products and have them tested and if it checks out spread the word?

I think if one of those sellers came here they'd be immediately slammed with China man comments not know how to handle it and bail out.. we've probably scared off good sources before lol..

Personally I think we are halfway there, Bodymechanic bought some orals from I believe Wendy the fake Qindao but her products look good to the eye for far he's gonna check them out though.

And Baoweitech is another option that sells finished products and oils that I heard people say where good but I don't know about..

Anyway until we hear back from Bodymechanic on the orals.. we don't know about Wendy.. we still need someone to check out her oils

And I'm sure someone knows something about Baoweitech as I heard about them on reddit.

I bought 2 kits from them my 2nd kit I bumped it up to 6 IU a day havent really noticed any sides. I wish testing was cheaper so I could get myself tested.

Alibaba link lol

Yes got it from alisa

Alibaba link lol

Wendy Qindao:

My tapatalk stopped working been on website sorry about the strange posts my mobile is playing tricks in me.

I don't think they do.
I messaged them on WhatsApp and they sent me a price list for finished products, I have no idea if they are good or not I'd like to know though.

Last time I am doing this:
1- I ordered from Wendy from here:

Her price list attached.

View attachment 141347View attachment 141348View attachment 141349

This is still exploration. I still need to send out for testing.

And thanks again and I look forward to hearing what you find out

Keep us updated