Qingdao sigma chemical

It's the 1st on that list. Not sure what your deal was with her before, but I TEST EVERYTHING, even if my grandma sold it to me. It's a simple formula.

My issue is the price. I been told if it’s to good to be true...... seriously 55 a kit of blue tops?
I get that. Just keep in mind there is no middle man here. They can afford to price low. Everything comes from the same 4-5 manufacturer in China.

Regardless, I gave them a try. Will be sending off to test next week. We will find out if they are legit or not.

Wtf are blue tops?
That question is funny, and I often ask myself that. For some reason, and I don't know the whole background, since I am not big into HGH, but somehow color has been associated with quality. Blue tops and black tops etc.... are.supposed to be the shit. Who the fuck knows, sounds like BS to me.

where do i start, looked legit on their ali reviews , so ordered
then found out off a few international friends their stuff is underpar
gave benefit of doubt and tried some raws, colour looked off , even found some reviews on reddit with people complaining of off weird colours
then, a package got taken and i asked for reship and they wouldnt have any of it, and even claimed they cant ship again and theyre getting investigated now, then i sent them an email off another account and said they were great
scammers keep away, plenty of better ones

gave benefit of doubt and tried some raws, colour looked off , even found some reviews on reddit with people complaining of off weird colours
then, a package got taken and i asked for reship and they wouldnt have any of it, and even claimed they cant ship again and theyre getting investigated now, then i sent them an email off another account and said they were great
You ordered from the real Qingdao Sigma Chemical not another name ?
Just leave a bad review on Ali and they gonna come back to you to purpose you a solution

If they are legit you should have done your purchase through trade assurance. This guarantees you can claim and get your money back. When you search filter by Verified and Trade assurance, you will quickly see a ton of them disappear.

I used Qindao Sigma Chemical Co. ltd

Bro don't be like all of the folks in here making judgements on looks and feels. Get your shit tested, yes it's expensive, but just part of my budget.

The raw can look great to you, but what if it's rat poison? I test it all. Raw, Oil, tablet, and even AI you're playing Russian Roulette if you trust anybody in this business.

Are you replying about qingdao ocean import or gingdao Sigma? qingdao ocean import is a different company.

If they are legit you should have done your purchase through trade assurance. This guarantees you can claim and get your money back. When you search filter by Verified and Trade assurance, you will quickly see a ton of them disappear.

I used Qindao Sigma Chemical Co. ltd

Bro don't be like all of the folks in here making judgements on looks and feels. Get your shit tested, yes it's expensive, but just part of my budget.

The raw can look great to you, but what if it's rat poison? I test it all. Raw, Oil, tablet, and even AI you're playing Russian Roulette if you trust anybody in this business.
trade assurance ? with raws ?? never heard of this ?

and testing is great but you just cannot test every single batch you get in my position

point is theyre crap and scammers, theres much more but i think another user should chime in with their experience hint hint

my opinion take it or leave it ,,

trade assurance ? with raws ?? never heard of this ?

and testing is great but you just cannot test every single batch you get in my position

point is theyre crap and scammers, theres much more but i think another user should chime in with their experience hint hint

my opinion take it or leave it ,,

My opnion is, test everything.