Qingdao Sigma HPLC testing

Very interesting. So basically, trying to brew Tren no Ester is most likely not a good idea ? Better bet to brew either Tren Enan or Tren Ace and definitely stay away from Tren no Ester?

Tren no Ester is an extremely uncommon oil for uglabs to carry, I am not sure I have ever seen anyone carry it. And since Janoshik says the low purity results from very fast degradation of the raws, then IMO it seems dumb for anyone to even attempt to brew it since, by the time you brew it you have no idea what the purity of the raws might be since they degrade so quickly. I think Janoshik basically said to stay away from Tren unesterified and instead brew either Tren Enan or Tren Ace.

Tren no Ester is an extremely uncommon oil for uglabs to carry, I am not sure I have ever seen anyone carry it. And since Janoshik says the low purity results from very fast degradation of the raws, then IMO it seems dumb for anyone to even attempt to brew it since, by the time you brew it you have no idea what the purity of the raws might be since they degrade so quickly. I think Janoshik basically said to stay away from Tren unesterified and instead brew either Tren Enan or Tren Ace.
The Canadian domestic lab Jet labs used to sell it and posted both Janoshik testing for purity and finished product in their openining thread:

I've used to of tren base finished 3-4 years ago, water suspension.

The Canadian domestic lab Jet labs used to sell it and posted both Janoshik testing for purity and finished product in their openining thread:

I've used to of tren base finished 3-4 years ago, water suspension.

The only types of water-based suspensions I have ever used were Test and Winnie, both were incredibly painful. I have no desire to ever use a water-based suspension ever again. My friends and I used Dpharm's Test Suspension in oil for over a year back around 2003.......totally, completely 100% painless for myself and all of our friends. I will stick to oil- based if I ever want to use or brew a suspension.
QSC, I will say I am a little disappointed your Deca is dosed so low at 200mg/ml. I wish it was dosed at 300, or I wish you also made a Deca dosed at 300.

Is there any testing using jano’s new column of the regular vials of hgh (non cartridge 10iu hgh vials) showing dimmer content? I’ve seen people talking about how low the dimmer levels are compared to other generics but have yet to see these tests myself.

think just the cartridge but same stuff... yes will be interesting if QSC maintains consistent sub 1%.. or if will be like other generics and have ~1% swing... (Also possibly pharma may have similar variance)..

Is there any testing using jano’s new column of the regular vials of hgh (non cartridge 10iu hgh vials) showing dimmer content? I’ve seen people talking about how low the dimmer levels are compared to other generics but have yet to see these tests myself.
Only HGH Cartridges has been tested with the new janoshik method 0.18% dimer, but it's same raw, same engineer.

For the latest batch of Semaglutide 5MG the Janoshik report says 4.3mg, can I assume this was an issue with a single vial or is the whole batch under dosed? hhttps://janoshik.com/tests/29191-semaglutide_5mg_MWLIGTGNR7FZ

NBD if so, im just trying to adjust my dosage

For the latest batch of Semaglutide 5MG the Janoshik report says 4.3mg, can I assume this was an issue with a single vial or is the whole batch under dosed? hhttps://janoshik.com/tests/29191-semaglutide_5mg_MWLIGTGNR7FZ

Without a multi vial variance test, it's a guessing game. I'd assume it's 4.3mg and stick with it. No one can answer with 100% certainty unfortunately.

Last edited:

Where are you seeing that? Two batches ago was under dosed at 4.3mg and we were told.

Sponsors