Qingdao Sigma HPLC testing

You all should listen to what Skinny has to say and do some research on the various discord servers and Peppy's.

I got involved in the tirzepatide world about a year ago with my main goal at the time being one of medical necessity/experimentation on a completely different level than weight loss.

I then vowed to clean up the market because there were so many scams and bad vendors out there. Things have come full circle and in the name of transparency, I am now a manufacturer/vendor as well.

If I were to rely on Meso as my only source of information, I can understand why people are do defensive of QSC. But as someone who knows what goes on behind the scenes and has access to a ton of info that gets swept under the rug; I can tell you that the quality and consistency of QSC is complete trash and when problems arise; the customer service is without a doubt the worst I have even seen.

I have seen this personally with my own eyes when it happened to me as well as I know others personally that have had similar experiences. There is a reason why there are a ton of people on Discord and FB that would never considered doing business with QSC under any and all circumstances.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and nobody is forcing anyone agree or disagree with me. All I am asking is for people to be better consumers and do their due diligence and do a little research before purchasing something you are going to inject into your body.

I am sure this will open the flood gates of people attacking me and ignoring/evading substance and the topic at hand. Take that energy and focus on doing some research and try to keep this on topic.
Thank you, Muscle96ss, for understanding what I am saying. I respect your experience. Dirthand and Spaceman Spiff decided to not consider that what I am trying to warn other people that they may lose money, and attack me and mock me saying I hadn't spent enough. Ok, in the last year, I spent $3000 but it shouldn't matter. I deserve to receive what QSC says they are selling. QSC is way out of line calling me retarded, clown etc and he doesn't give a fuck what I think. legal or illegal, don't you need customers, Tracy?

Thank you, Muscle96ss, for understanding what I am saying. I respect your experience. Dirthand and Spaceman Spiff decided to not consider that what I am trying to warn other people that they may lose money, and attack me and mock me saying I hadn't spent enough. Ok, in the last year, I spent $3000 but it shouldn't matter. I deserve to receive what QSC says they are selling. QSC is way out of line calling me retarded, clown etc and he doesn't give a fuck what I think. legal or illegal, don't you need customers, Tracy?
I definitely understand what your warning is! And if you feel like I am making fun of you I apologize. I just though is was unfortunate that you expected any different treatment from people like underground drug dealers. I guess I need to go back further and see exactly how it is you got ripped of and maybe I can understand a little better. And again I am sorry you felt like I was making fun of you that wasn't my point. My point was I spent a couple grand in the last couple of months and that means nothing more to them than your few hundred.

I definitely understand what your warning is! And if you feel like I am making fun of you I apologize. I just though is was unfortunate that you expected any different treatment from people like underground drug dealers. I guess I need to go back further and see exactly how it is you got ripped of and maybe I can understand a little better. And again I am sorry you felt like I was making fun of you that wasn't my point. My point was I spent a couple grand in the last couple of months and that means nothing more to them than your few hundred.
Thank you, dirthand

@Skinny this is a shady world. Expect shady shit. My experiences with qsc has been different than yours. Everytime I place an order though I am taking a risk and I realize that. I get your warning.. they screwed you over somehow. I hate that.

You said you spent hundreds of dollars on tirzepatide. Not thousands. 1 kit is hundreds

You sounded like a Karen when you were stating "I am a paying customer".
It's like the person who goes to a shareholder meeting with 1 share in hand. Demanding the podium.

I am all for questioning the peptide but have you sent anything for testing? Do you have any basis that it isn't real?. You literally just came in here asking for test results without searching

But no offers of lab results for tirzepatide.
Right. They have no customer service - they either ignore you or give a snarky response. I'm not sure their tirzepatide is real
There are actually quite a few tests for their Tirz. You must have spent zero time looking because they're pretty easy to find. What makes you think that it is fake? Do you have any substantial evidence to back this up or are you just pissed off?

Just a heads up, you being a new member and coming in whining the way you are is going to go over terribly here. This isn't Reddit. Do as you please, but you seem quite sensitive and if you continue on the way you are prepare to be insulted and mocked relentlessly.

I suggest you hit that search bar and do a little reading before you throw out wild claims without evidence. If you think they're selling fake Tirz and you have evidence to back your claim up I'm all ears as we need to constantly examine sources. If you came here just to be a pissed off Karen then I'm afraid you've stumbled into the wrong place. At least you will provide some entertainment for a bit though.

Willing to spend “thousands” on a peptide but not willing to spend $120 to test any of it….sounds credible.

Season 1 Yes GIF by The Roku Channel

There are actually quite a few tests for their Tirz. You must have spent zero time looking because they're pretty easy to find. What makes you think that it is fake? Do you have any substantial evidence to back this up or are you just pissed off?

Just a heads up, you being a new member and coming in whining the way you are is going to go over terribly here. This isn't Reddit. Do as you please, but you seem quite sensitive and if you continue on the way you are prepare to be insulted and mocked relentlessly.

I suggest you hit that search bar and do a little reading before you throw out wild claims without evidence. If you think they're selling fake Tirz and you have evidence to back your claim up I'm all ears as we need to constantly examine sources. If you came here just to be a pissed off Karen then I'm afraid you've stumbled into the wrong place. At least you will provide some entertainment for a bit though.
Very level heads Buns.... as usual! Well said!

And if you were part of some of the discord testing groups you would see the plenty of failed tests of their tirz as well as contamination of others peptides. Those somehow never seem to make it to the QSC thread or get covered up real quickly. But they do exist!

And if you were part of some of the discord testing groups you would see the plenty of failed tests of their tirz as well as contamination of others peptides. Those somehow never seem to make it to the QSC thread or get covered up real quickly. But they do exist!
Failed as in no Tirz in the vial? I'm aware of that group and from what I've seen they call anything under 98% purity a fail or outside of 10% of claimed potency a fail. If something doesn't fall within those parameters, I agree it's not ideal, but I have not seen any tests where the claimed Tirz is not there at all or is something totally different. Have you seen any?

Failed as in no Tirz in the vial? I'm aware of that group and from what I've seen they call anything under 98% purity a fail or outside of 10% of claimed potency a fail. If something doesn't fall within those parameters, I agree it's not ideal, but I have not seen any tests where the claimed Tirz is not there at all or is something totally different. Have you seen any?
From what I can see there appears to have been a few times where say a 30mg comes in as 10 mg or 15mg. I can't recall the exact vial tested but the latest I read was a 30mg that tested at like 10mg (apparently it was x color tops that were sent to a custie as 30mg) per QSC those specific color tops were never bottled as 30s. I believe this to be an order fulfillment mistake. Sorry not sure about posting color tops in open forums

7.04mg of tirz in a 10mg vial; 10.46mg in a 30mg vial. Just a couple of examples; one of whose test was my own personal test. When it happened to me(the 7.04mg), all I requested is that they take accountability and find a way to rectify in manner in which myself and the group of people whom I convinced to order the same batch, are made whole. If you go back and search through the QSC thread, it turned into a shit show and Tracy calling my friends a bunch of overweight FB sluts.

Bottom line: If people would actually take the time and do a little research; there are so many red flags over and over again with this source. People have ignored numerous vets warnings and continue to actually prop them up on a pedestal because they think they are the cheapest game in town and are afraid of that somehow getting ruined.

7.04mg of tirz in a 10mg vial; 10.46mg in a 30mg vial. Just a couple of examples; one of whose test was my own personal test. When it happened to me(the 7.04mg), all I requested is that they take accountability and find a way to rectify in manner in which myself and the group of people whom I convinced to order the same batch, are made whole. If you go back and search through the QSC thread, it turned into a shit show and Tracy calling my friends a bunch of overweight FB sluts.

Bottom line: If people would actually take the time and do a little research; there are so many red flags over and over again with this source. People have ignored numerous vets warnings and continue to actually prop them up on a pedestal because they think they are the cheapest game in town and are afraid of that somehow getting ruined.
I remember the 7 mg tirz and I remember the retat screw up. This was during the period where they said they hired a shitty lab worker who was fucking things up and they got rid of the guy. Where is the lab test for 10 mg tirz sold as 30 mg?

No doubt QSC fucks up sometimes. I have definitely seen many more good tests for there Tirz and Sema though. And not just tests from the company but from other people as well. Their fuck ups I've seen so far are within my level of tolerance for the price point, at least for peptides. Just my opinion obviously.

My original post that you replied to was in reply to that other member claiming there were no tests and that the Tirz was fake. There definitely are plenty of tests and from what I've seen saying the Tirz is fake is just false.

QSC is obviously not the highest quality vendor around and if they don't meet your standards then don't purchase from them. I think it's fine to criticize and make claims but there needs to be sufficient evidence to back them up. As far as your issues with them, I'm not knowledgeable enough on that situation to comment.

That's the biggest BS I've ever seen, Tirzepatide 30mg has been produced in only 1 version, white tops. That's the only batch that was produced and no one ever received pink tops 30mg because they don't exist, all lab tests of these are posted, pinks are 10mg and white are 30mg.

If the customer sent the tirz 10mg pink tops and claim it's 30mg it's just stupid from the customer, we are talking about one and only guy.

That said I've been open to the possibility of mistake regarding shipping, so we verified the records, we have white tops sent, and I asked the customer if he have proof that he received pink tops and not white tops for his 30mg order, he have no opening video record, so what do you expect me to tell you. The guy didn't even pay for his test in full, so my doubts about him sending 10mg instead of 30mg and claiming he received wrong item based on a test paid by a group is legitimate.

I remember the 7 mg tirz and I remember the retat screw up. This was during the period where they said they hired a shitty lab worker who was fucking things up and they got rid of the guy. Where is the lab test for 10 mg tirz sold as 30 mg?

No doubt QSC fucks up sometimes. I have definitely seen many more good tests for there Tirz and Sema though. And not just tests from the company but from other people as well. Their fuck ups I've seen so far are within my level of tolerance for the price point, at least for peptides. Just my opinion obviously.

My original post that you replied to was in reply to that other member claiming there were no tests and that the Tirz was fake. There definitely are plenty of tests and from what I've seen saying the Tirz is fake is just false.

QSC is obviously not the highest quality vendor around and if they don't meet your standards then don't purchase from them. I think it's fine to criticize and make claims but there needs to be sufficient evidence to back them up. As far as your issues with them, I'm not knowledgeable enough on that situation to comment.

Just to make sure I understand your point. You agree that they have had some bad lab tests, bad workers, etc... but saying that their tirz is "fake" is untrue and taking it too far?

I can agree that of all the QSC "trizepatide" lab tests I have seen that I can recall off the top of my head; I have not seen any of that specific peptide that are "fake".

Back