QSC TB 500

The clear blue cap ones?
Yessir. And I have been on them for a bit over a week and though its anecdotal, today I had the least painful workout in the last year. Ive done 3 leg workouts since I started the BCP/TB/Cu/HGH combo.

To put it bluntly, I havent felt so little pain since 15 or so years ago before I tore my shoulders... I almost want to cry. Every general doctor and ortho I had these last 2 decades should be ashamed of themselves. Im sure there are good ones out there but I didnt get one of them...

This crap works.

Yessir. And I have been on them for a bit over a week and though its anecdotal, today I had the least painful workout in the last year. Ive done 3 leg workouts since I started the BCP/TB/Cu/HGH combo.

To put it bluntly, I havent felt so little pain since 15 or so years ago before I tore my shoulders... I almost want to cry. Every general doctor and ortho I had these last 2 decades should be ashamed of themselves. Im sure there are good ones out there but I didnt get one of them...

This crap works.
Glad to hear it. I just got those too. I have a nagging rotator cuff I'm hoping it helps with. What are you doing for dosage?

Glad to hear it. I just got those too. I have a nagging rotator cuff I'm hoping it helps with. What are you doing for dosage?

Ive been doing daily injections into stomach region.

BPC / TB / GHK-Cu / HGH
1mg / 1mg / 3mg / 2iu

Was worried the BPC/TB was too high at 1st but I had zero adverse reactions so far. Also no adverse reaction injecting the GHK-Cu into stomach. There was some chatter about it causing skin rash but I didnt get anything of the sort so I stuck with it.

I mix all of them into a single injection, at first it was in a syringe, but now I premix a insulin cartridge. Make sure you do your math right if you do that. I made an excel sheet to make it easier.

Back