QSC TB 500

The clear blue cap ones?
Yessir. And I have been on them for a bit over a week and though its anecdotal, today I had the least painful workout in the last year. Ive done 3 leg workouts since I started the BCP/TB/Cu/HGH combo.

To put it bluntly, I havent felt so little pain since 15 or so years ago before I tore my shoulders... I almost want to cry. Every general doctor and ortho I had these last 2 decades should be ashamed of themselves. Im sure there are good ones out there but I didnt get one of them...

This crap works.

Yessir. And I have been on them for a bit over a week and though its anecdotal, today I had the least painful workout in the last year. Ive done 3 leg workouts since I started the BCP/TB/Cu/HGH combo.

To put it bluntly, I havent felt so little pain since 15 or so years ago before I tore my shoulders... I almost want to cry. Every general doctor and ortho I had these last 2 decades should be ashamed of themselves. Im sure there are good ones out there but I didnt get one of them...

This crap works.
Glad to hear it. I just got those too. I have a nagging rotator cuff I'm hoping it helps with. What are you doing for dosage?

Glad to hear it. I just got those too. I have a nagging rotator cuff I'm hoping it helps with. What are you doing for dosage?

Ive been doing daily injections into stomach region.

BPC / TB / GHK-Cu / HGH
1mg / 1mg / 3mg / 2iu

Was worried the BPC/TB was too high at 1st but I had zero adverse reactions so far. Also no adverse reaction injecting the GHK-Cu into stomach. There was some chatter about it causing skin rash but I didnt get anything of the sort so I stuck with it.

I mix all of them into a single injection, at first it was in a syringe, but now I premix a insulin cartridge. Make sure you do your math right if you do that. I made an excel sheet to make it easier.

Ive been doing daily injections into stomach region.

BPC / TB / GHK-Cu / HGH
1mg / 1mg / 3mg / 2iu

Was worried the BPC/TB was too high at 1st but I had zero adverse reactions so far. Also no adverse reaction injecting the GHK-Cu into stomach. There was some chatter about it causing skin rash but I didnt get anything of the sort so I stuck with it.

I mix all of them into a single injection, at first it was in a syringe, but now I premix a insulin cartridge. Make sure you do your math right if you do that. I made an excel sheet to make it easier.
You should not mix peptides in a syringe and especially not in a vial. This only works if they haven't been reconstructed yet

That's not true. Many mix fine. BPC TB HGH HCG all mix fine, I mix them in the same vial. No issue.
I asked a few manufacturers and they all advised against it because it can change or destroy the molecules. only if they haven't been reconstructed yet. it may also work for some peptides. I won't risk it. Unfortunately, you can hardly find anything clear.
do you have more information?

I asked a few manufacturers and they all advised against it because it can change or destroy the molecules. only if they haven't been reconstructed yet. it may also work for some peptides. I won't risk it. Unfortunately, you can hardly find anything clear.
do you have more information?
show me your information about this bullshit you are spreading.

What you say makes no fucking sense whatsoever

Back